Lack of Confidence?

Pierced1953

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
A lady I've been wanting to ask out for months but just couldn't break the ice due to her increable looks and figure. I guess I didn't think I had a chance. The other day she invited herself over and I didn't make a move. She wrote me an e-mail and told me she didn't want to pressure me so that's why she left.

She knows I'm a nudist and was involved with some small group sex with a common friend. She even said my lifestyle was interesting. Again yesterday i didn't call her.

I've been in many relationships, a couple marriages and never lacked confidence in asking a lady out. I hoping today to talk to her but like some scared kid, my mind is wondering and can't think what to say.

Is it possible that I can't handle anymore relationships or is it that I lost all confidence and don't want to screw up another one?

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
If she really wants to do something with you, this is not the last chance you will get, believe me! She is interested in you anyway, even as you act so shy and overwhelmed by her.

Try leveling with her, in a truthful way that doesn't judge your own reaction as timid. Try saying to her, "You are so beautiful". Just leave it at that. See what happens.

ohboyyy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Well she seems to be interested if shes going out of her way to contact you. I take a couple shots before I meet someone for the first time. Just to calm the nerves.

Pierced1953

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
She wanted to see my property because it's on a well known creek around here.

I finally called her and we talked for an hour. Seems we have alot in common, both were care takers for our ex's for years and both went without a relationship or sex.

Anyway she wants to meet and spend sometime with me. I think we would both like to catch up on things and start some real living again. She was very interesting, but not sure I should tell all until she knows I'm on this site with respect to her.

Maybe she'll enjoy this site with all the nice ladies and cock shots. I let you know how things go........Thanks...

JPoster

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I finally called her and we talked for an hour. Seems we have alot in common, both were care takers for our ex's for years and both went without a relationship or sex.

Anyway she wants to meet and spend sometime with me. I think we would both like to catch up on things and start some real living again. She was very interesting, but not sure I should tell all until she knows I'm on this site with respect to her.

Maybe she'll enjoy this site with all the nice ladies and cock shots.

My advice is to just get to know her. She obviously has clicked with you given an hour long phone call.

No offense meant to others here but activity on a forum is trivial compared to a real life relationship that could blossom. I would caution against directing her here early on unless she volunteers (brings it up herself) an interest in looking at big dicks. She needs to get to know YOU. Besides, given a hot real life woman you may decide you don't want to spend as much time here. After all you may find other, more interesting things to occupy your time.

Last edited: