1. Welcome To LPSG
    Welcome to LPSG.com. If you are here because you are looking for the most amazing open-minded fun-spirited sexy adult community then you have found the right place. We also happen to have some of the sexiest members you'll ever meet. Signup below and come join us.

Lack Of Libido Due To Zoloft

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by Thickkk, Oct 19, 2019.

1. Thickkk

Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Hey has anyone else experienced a lack of libido while on Zoloft I’ve been on 100mg a day for about two weeks and I can get hard fine I just have difficulty cumming lately. I just told my doctor and I think I’m going to start taking 50mg. How long will it be that I start to get back more to normal?

2. HorseHung40's

HorseHung40's Well-Known Member

Albums:
    Speak to your doctor about that for the best advice.

3. Ldn

Ldn Well-Known Member

As the previous comment speak to your GP

This is not medical advice; but from my experience, it took about six week from coming off meds to get back to normal, cumming wise.

I've found something that works with meds now, it might not be what the Dr reccomends, but it works for me.

Talk to your GP though :emoji_thumbsup:

Thickkk likes this.
  4. palakaorion

palakaorion Well-Known Member

Had a similar experience with Paxil. Ability was there but desire was virtually zero.

There are many different classes of meds for the conditions for which Zoloft is commonly prescribed. Definitely mention your libido and anorgasmia to your prescriber. And if your concerns aren't taken seriously, ask for a referral to someone else.

5. areacode604

Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    This is a well known side effect of SSRI drugs like Zoloft and Prozac. It generally doesn't go away completely. In some cases it can get worse the longer you take it. I dislike pharmaceuticals in general but SSRIs are especially unpredictable. Remember all those murders in the 90's when these drugs became really popular? It was always something like "oh he was such a devoted father and caring husband, then he started taking Prozac and went crazy and shot 4 people dead"...It's just a matter of time before they stop working completely, then you have to deal with withdrawals (look up the brain zaps), and you're right back where you started

#5 areacode604, Oct 20, 2019
    Last edited: Oct 20, 2019
    Leghunter likes this.
  6. Leghunter

Leghunter Well-Known Member

Albums:
    Yes I have. Started on 50mg and increased to 100 month later. Helped manage my depression but made me numb and lose sex drive. Spoke to my doc and he said it’s a common side effect. Def go see your doctor and tell him.

Draft saved Draft deleted
    Legal Links
    2257 - DMCA - Subpoena Policy - Privacy Policy
    LPSG Charges Used to Appear as Unit 4 Media or Grizzly Empire
    LPSG.com is a site owned and operated by Gamma Entertainment Inc.,
    Gamma Billing Inc. and its subsidiary Digigamma B.V., Mariettahof 25, Haarlem, Netherlands.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice