lack of reaction to your penis.

D_Mylor Mentallydaft

Account Disabled
Media
for all the honestly large-huge guys in here. there are a million threads about how great it felt when the girl gasped at the sight of your third leg, so sod that noise.

has there ever been a time when everything was going normal she was into you, grabs the pants and just goes to work with out making one single remark or gesture about your size? a larger breasted woman once told me she gets offended when men don't notice her clevage, this ever happen?

Mr_Cumalot

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I reckon that happens. You'll have some girls not want to look intimidated or not want to boost the ego of the guy. You'll have other girls that assume the guy needs no ego boost. If anything you could say the girls that go crazy over it or are too vocal could come across as fake or ego pandering.

D_Mylor Mentallydaft

Account Disabled
Media
I reckon that happens. You'll have some girls not want to look intimidated or not want to boost the ego of the guy. You'll have other girls that assume the guy needs no ego boost. If anything you could say the girls that go crazy over it or are too vocal could come across as fake or ego pandering.

intresting......

any one else?

Mr_Cumalot

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I can think of 2 examples. 1 girl who initially said NOTHING and I fucked the shit out of her balls deep even tho she was less than 5 foot. My cock (in the dark) almost looked bigger than her legs. She said nothing, but since that one night stand she kept bombarding me with "I want that cock of yours" texts and phonecalls.

Another girl said NOTHING but when I entered her it was a struggle and her eyes rolled back into her head. Years later she admitted to me that I was big and that I had hurt her!

But at the time, neither of them acknowledged my size.

B_Bonky

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
sure, well, I'm not "huge" but I'm larger than average and some women have told me I'm "the biggest" they've had (liars probably) so let's see.

I had a one-off with a married chick about a year ago. She came over, we had pretty mediocre sex, and she never said word-one about it other than "You have rubbers right?"

Another cougar I banged a few times awhile back never said anything about it.

A hottie tall broad I banged late last year never mentioned it. A couple chubs I also banged last year never mentioned it.

The petite ones ALWAYS mention it, like right away. Probably no surprise there. And about half the rest mention it at some point, some don't.

Steve26

1st LPSG Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
It's never happened to me, but I don't imagine I'd be too upset if it did.

I like to think my penis is just one of the things I have going for me. They wouldn't be in bed with me if they didn't find *something* about me appealing. And more likely than not, the original point of attraction would be something a helluva lot more important in the grand scheme of things than the size of my penis.

But I have noticed there are a lot of guys here who pretty much live for penis attention -- y'know, the guys who post new pics with much fanfare every few days. I have to imagine these dudes would be mortally offended if a woman ever failed to shower lavish praise on their genitalia.

Steve