lack of sensitivity

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by mountainjew, Nov 17, 2009.

1. mountainjew

mountainjew New Member

Just wondered if there's something medically wrong with me?

Just that the rest of my body is uber sensitive. I'm really tickley and even gently rubbing a finger over me can send me in shivers or giggles from being tickley.
    I love getting my neck bitten/sloppy kissed but as soon as I get head I feel nothing, no pleasure or tingling or anything.
    But this can change if a certain spot is pleasured, where it's almost like my body goes into overload then shuts down blood flow to the area. The only way I can describe is when you first masturbated, how there was a huge new orgasmic feeling mixed with the desire to pee, but this is much more intense -well more intense than i remember my "first time" 7years a go!!

So aye, bf just crap at giving or what? Even when jacking off I dont feel anything "good" untill i actually spurt.

Also, whats the views of bedtime baby oil as lube?
    I still suffer from nerves so can also lose things that way =[
    But even by myself I struggle to get it up, it's designed to help the baby to sleep so recon there may be a muscle relaxent or something in it.
    Also I doubt it can be good for the condom like vaseline.

2. mountainjew

mountainjew New Member

anybody?
    They way it could be described is like a local anasthetic. You cant feel anything pain wise (or in the penis case pleasure) but you can feel the knife carving in, and the skin/muscle getting tugged on etc

3. Symphonic

Gold Member

Albums:
    Not all men like oral sex. There is nothing wrong with you. If you've never enjoyed oral sex with other persons you probably just don't like oral sex.

4. Nudesouth

Nudesouth New Member

Albums:
    I maybe more on my last post some where found out they almost cut my dick head off during circumcison and now I don't have much feeling do there at all. Actually have been restoring my skin, had my cock pierced all of this has helped a bit. But in general sometimes I can't feel the difference between getting my dick sucked or a wet hand job. I also have almost no build up before orgasm so its very hard to stop before I cum to make it last. Hope this helps but not sure what you can do other than coach yourself on a different direction with pleasure. Experiment to find something else that helps you get off and focus on that.

5. JTalbain

Gold Member

Yes, sensitivity and control are common problems in circumcised men.

6. SpeedoMike

Gold Member

lubricant helps me...

Draft saved Draft deleted