Lack of sex, stomach problems...

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by hotwater2011, Sep 18, 2011.

1. hotwater2011

hotwater2011 New Member

Hi

My bf and i have been together for a little while now but recently our sex life has changed for the worse.

I used to top him often (i'm 7 x 6in) and it was great. Then we started versatile which i loved, but now he doesn't let me top him.
    He says he's got an upset stomach and he doesn't feel comfortable because he is worried that it will be dirty even if he's cleaned.

This has been going on for quite a few months now, and as much as I love him fucking me, I really wanna fuck him.
    Not sure what to do because he is just always giving an excuse, which i understand but I need to blow my load inside him too :(

2. bhram

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    speak to him. communication is the key to a successful relationship

3. Chase1600

Chase1600 Member

Well, you know, it sounds like your BF is coming up with reasons. It happens. People do it. If someone seems to change, there is a reason. If the reason, or reasons, being offered don’t seem to make sense, there is still a reason [or reasons]. So lets see if we have the facts:

• You’ve been together for some time; at first you topped him, then you guys got versatile; now he won’t let you top him. He still like topping you? Is your sex as frequent as before? Do you do other things such as oral?

• He’s got an upset stomach? Does he otherwise have a stomach ache? Is he behaving – otherwise – as someone with stomach problems even absent sex?

• He’s worried he’s dirty. Was this a worry in the past? Has this been an issue with the two of you? Are either of you, in the past have either of you, been particular and finicky about this sort of thing? Are there any new complications to cleaning yourselves?

What do you think is the explanation? You don’t suppose do you that you BF might really like you but never really did like being a bottom. If I were in such a situation: I meet you: I’m infatuated: I do with you what you like because it pleases you, but truth be told, this is not something I like; time passes, I start balking. Such a thing has been known to happen.

You don’t suppose your BF might have had bad experiences getting topped, do you?

Or, whatever else. When things happen, there’s always an explanation.

4. Otep

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Is it a deal breaker for you? If it is then you probably need to communicate that to him (not like a threat or anything). Maybe that will help him overcome the worry about being dirty.

As far as his stomach being upset I don't know what to do about that. I have the same issue but only if I try to use an enema or something. That will upset things (even if its just water).

5. hungboy18

hungboy18 New Member

Albums:
    compromise, wear a condom, that way you are protected from any problem that might occur, tell him you love him and that he doesn't need to feel bad if anything happens.

Draft saved Draft deleted