lack of underwear

ual191

1st Like
Media
don't always wear underwear. This happened to me recently. I was out with my buddies and we all went back to one buddies house to drink a bit more after the bars closed...after ahwile I realized I couldnt drive so I opted so sleep on my buddies couch. My buddy, Mike, brought me a blanket and pillow and I was getting ready to hit the hay, took off my shoes, socks, shirt and then realized, CRAP! I don't have any underwear on and I was going to sleep on my buddies couch! I thought about it and then said what the heck and took off my pants and slept on the couch naked. The next morning Mike woke up and was talking to me in his boxers and I didn't know if he knew i was naked under the blanket....but he wouldn't leave the room and I had to pee...so finally I just got up and went to the bathroom...he totally laughed and was hazing me for being naked!! then of course he said he should have knows since I don't wear underwear!! Then later he told my other buddy to be carefuly on the couch since I had slet naked there!!
So the question is would that be a big deal to you? I am still taking flack for it but what else could I do....i didn't want to sleep in my pants!
What would you do? What would you do if you were Mike?

JohnDoeXXXm

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
well if you had stayed at my house, I would have brought out a pillow, blanket, and a pair of boxers for you to wear. (Or maybe a tight pair of tighty whites, just to bust your balls a bit LOL.)

I think that when you have legitimate need to borrow/loan a pair to a bro it should be a non-event- after all that's what washing machines are for. I always find it to be a very bonding event to borrow undies to a bud, or to wear his.

Good for you for just sleeping naked- definately the way to go. Did you have a piss hardon when you got up? Hopefully his joking is just 'in fun' becuase it's a universal guy thing- and pretty damn cool- to catch a real buddy like that in the morning :)

WellHung83

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Don' worry about it. And if I was to sleep naked I would just ask politely if I could borrow some sweats or a pair of boxers, as for myself I could never sleep on a couch buck naked. And if I were Mike, I would just laugh, give a gentle ribbing, then get on with my life LOL.

fratpack

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey no big deal. I don't wear underwear as well. Haven't found myself in that situation for a while now but I would just take the sheet and cover the couch with half of it and sleep with the other half covering me.
I think maybe your friend knew you were naked and was just hanging out longer than normal just to bust you.
Life goes on and soon one of your other buds will get busted for something and it will be his turn.
Next time it happens ask your friend to borow a pair of his underwear and see what happens or better yet see what comes up..lol.:wink:

budbugger

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
if i kept the teasing going on, it would be because i couldn't stop thinking about it. if a chick slept naked on my couch, i don't think i'd find it much to carry on about.

i'd also ask you if you wanted to sleep over again, if i know me.

DonaldDoe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I would just take the sheet and cover the couch with half of it and sleep with the other half covering me.

That would be my solution also. I couldn't sleep on the couch naked with my penis possibly touching the sofa. Who knows when your going to dribble :biggrin1: