Lactating Man wants to nurse children

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by arkfarmbear, Sep 8, 2009.

1. arkfarmbear

arkfarmbear New Member

Yesterday evening I read an article on the AOL site that dealt with a man (in Scotland, I think)who is using a breast pump several times per day and taking a female hormone in an attempt to become a man who can nurse future children.
    He thinks it will contribute to the bonding process with his child. He doesn't discuss his wife's position on this.
    The most shocking part of the article was a the response from some "expert" who said she thought is was not unusual that straight, "regular" men often calm a crying baby by offering it his nipple if his wife is out and he can't find a pacifier!
    And, it supposedly works very well!
    I don't believe it.
    Is this a hoax that I'm falling for or am I simply out of thouch with the real world?!?!?!

2. Earthbound

Earthbound Member

3. Principessa

Gold Member

Ok, that's one more thing to add to my "Dream Man" List, MUST NOT LACTATE! :no: :yuck: Seriously, I have no interest in going out with a man whose breasts are bigger than mine.:mad::tongue:

I think this man is a F'g Nut! :mad: If his wife is unable to breastfeed then La Leche is international there is no reason to engage in this under the guise of fostering closeness to the infant. I suspect a new, sick fetish has been born. :irked:

*SNIP*

[QUOTE]"Men often have trouble finding things. And if the mother is out, the child is screaming and they can't find the pacifier I'm sure there are a lot of men who give their baby their breasts. [/QUOTE] :no: Maybe in Norway or wherever this, is but I think most other men would just let the baby suck a finger or a thumb.

If the only way a man can think of to get close and form a bond with his child is through breastfeeding then I think he has a serious problem.

Not only did my dad never try to breastfeed me, he wasn't in the delivery room when I was born and I don't think he ever changed my diaper either. It was the 1960's so that was normal dad behavior, not chauvinistic. :yup: Interestingly enough, my mom says she tried desperately to breastfeed me and I just never took to it. I preferred the bottle. Perhaps that's why I'm a 100% straight Daddy's Girl?:confused:

#3 Principessa, Sep 8, 2009
    Last edited: Sep 8, 2009
  4. arkfarmbear

arkfarmbear New Member

I don't have a Youtube account. Is there another way to see the video?

5. petergroot

Gold Member

Albums:
    The world is getting more f!@#@d up by the minute.Or maybe I'm just too reactionary and set in my ways. WTF. women produce milk and suckle kids, men do not. Simple.

Draft saved Draft deleted