Lactation fetish

cartez

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have a lactation fetish.. It really turns me on to see woman lactating, esspecialy when other women play with their breasts and kiss and lick them while lactating. I have no desire tho for drinking her breastmilk or getting her milk on my body what so ever..

Well i have a lactating fetish i suck on my wifes tits daily. I would love her to give me breast milk. But she cant have kids and wont take drugs. I do suck to try and get milk tho. To me thats the biggest turn on

summerchild

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A friend of mine the other day mentioned he and i sleeping together but the strange thing was that he has a boob 'thing' and he asked me if before hand could i take some medication (never heard of it before) that makes you lactate.

Now i have no probelms with a man trying a womans breatsmilk if she is breast feeding , but to actually ask if i could bring it on with medication was a bit to much for me.

So ladies what would you think if a man that you didnt even know very well asked to to do this and men would you consider asking a woman to do such a thing?

I havent looked into if this medication actually exsists, i am just going by what he said
If you are not into then it will never work. The HERBS that he wants you to take will not hurt you at all and will have no effect if there is no nipple stimulation.
I'm really into it and have brought my milk in for someone in the past. He was really into it and it brought us closer together.

summerchild

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I myself have been with about 5 women that were currently lactating (from having babies, not medications), and I maybe in the minority, but sucking on their boobs and drinking their milk was a tremendous turnon !! ALL of the women enjoyed it very much as well. So, if both parties involved enjoy it, then I say go for it.

Now, on the other hand, if one person has a serious fetish, but the other person can't and won't really get into it at all, if probably won't become a part of their sex life.

The medication that was probably mentioned, is a medicine called Domperidone. It does induce the lactation cascade effect, but only accompanied with constant stimulation to the breasts as well. In other words....the women either has to have her breasts "suckled" for about 20 minutes at a time, for about 4 or 5 times a day. Just like a baby would. Or, they would have to use a breast-pump for the same amount of time. So, that's some serious time devotion to make a fetish "happen". But, like I said, if both parties are seriously into it, it would work. It even works without the medication, just the constant stimulation, but the medicines help speed up the lactation a little quicker. It still usually takes on average about 4-6 weeks on the constant stimulation to get the milk producing.
You 99% right. You do not have to take the med's or herbs. If you really work at it you can bring in your milk in 3 weeks. You have to be into it, that is RIGHT. A woman will get a lil tender, but that will pass. If you are into like me you will notice that you and the man that you are nursing will become close on a level that you may not have ever experienced.

summerchild

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well i have a lactating fetish i suck on my wifes tits daily. I would love her to give me breast milk. But she cant have kids and wont take drugs. I do suck to try and get milk tho. To me thats the biggest turn on
Fenugreek is from the fennal plant. It is not a drug and can be picked up at most drug stores. Its also used from commen stomic aches so no one will know what she is using it for. In combination with Milk thistel she could (if she wanted to, bring her milk in, in about 3 wks) In a wks time she will have fuller tighter boobs. Like mentioned above you have to nurse off of her for about 20 mins at a time about 5 times a day.

summerchild

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have a lactation fetish.. It really turns me on to see woman lactating, esspecialy when other women play with their breasts and kiss and lick them while lactating. I have no desire tho for drinking her breastmilk or getting her milk on my body what so ever..
Then you don't really have a laction fetish. You just like to see to woman together. You could get the same effect from a movie.

summerchild

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So, where is this, "Friend?" I may want to HELP him out with his fetish. It really is something that you have to be into, to do. Summer

summerchild

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Mr. UK, She does NOT have to be able to have a baby to give milk. All she has to do is have you really suckle on her breast for about 20-30 min's 5 or 6 times a day. I w as able to bring my milk back in, in less then 2 week's but I really worked at it.
Summer

summerchild

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If you are into it and he is not you can just work your own breast. You can take Fenugreek to increase production. It is NOT a drug. It is from the fennel plant. It does NOT mess you your horomones. I feel better when I am producing a lil milk. I am 47 and have brought my milk back in 3 time's now. It sometimes brings on my peroid and I need that now that I don't have one. It naturaly calms anyone down as your brain produces (sp) dopimine. It's realaxing. I love my great cleavage and I lose weight (slowly) when I do this. I do know a few men that are into it and I ask them over to suck on me. It is a nice bonding experience ever though I do not have a steady on going rel'ship with any one them.