Ladies… Which girth along the penis do you like best and why???

Which girth along the penis do you like best and why???

• Even girth all along shaft and head

Votes: 25 13.8%
  • Even girth all along shaft but head slightly larger (I.e. 6” shaft & 6.25” head [glans]…)

Votes: 36 19.9%
  • Even girth all along shaft but head larger (I.e. 6” shaft & 6.5” head [glans]…)

Votes: 50 27.6%
  • Even girth all along shaft but head much larger (I.e. 6” shaft & 6.75” head [glans]…)

Votes: 26 14.4%
  • Ascending girth = base smallest while head largest (I.e. 6” base, 6.25” midshaft, 6.5” head)

Votes: 16 8.8%
  • Descending girth = base largest while head smallest (I.e. 6.5” base, 6.25” midshaft, 6” head)

Votes: 42 23.2%
  • Other (Specified below…)

Votes: 13 7.2%

• Total voters

ZapZav

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
… Girth numbers given above are merely for example!

Thanks for voting and commenting in advance! :smile:

karmen

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I wish you had a button that said, "Any of the above". That would have been closer to the truth.

Hugs and Kisses,

Karmen

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I cant decide for now...:rolleyes:

Have to see all the options to choose one...:wink:

BarebackJack

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I just voted for the option that described my dick most closely... but you didn't have one that said "slightly thicker in the middle of the shaft and with a slightly larger head"

ZapZav

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
BarebackJack said:
I just voted for the option that described my dick most closely... but you didn't have one that said "slightly thicker in the middle of the shaft and with a slightly larger head"
Poll Option: "Ascending girth = base smallest while head largest (I.e. 6” base, 6.25” midshaft, 6.5” head)" :confused:

joker

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
For me personally, I like it all...lol. I want it to have a thick head...that gets big and swollen, and a shaft that is thick that gets thicker at the base. Mmmm...now that sounds like something I couldn't EVER get tired of.

OmahaBeef

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
joker said:
For me personally, I like it all...lol. I want it to have a thick head...that gets big and swollen, and a shaft that is thick that gets thicker at the base. Mmmm...now that sounds like something I couldn't EVER get tired of.

:fing02: :banana: :wink:

OmahaBeef

MissEricaCourt

Expert Member
Media
BarebackJack said:

If that was a voting option that would have been my choice, best sex I have had was with a guy that fit that exact description.

B_capslock

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
MissEricaCourt, you are one hot lil honey....

I'd go so far as to get a penis extender to please you!!!

0878_lg.jpg

OK, back on topic!!!

tiff86

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I haven't had enough different sizes to really answer the poll, but my bf is 7.5 long and 5.5 around and that's perfect for me. He's very good at using it too so that helps obviously. :smile:

sares

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
this is the kind of ridiculously specific poll I hate

how many women have been with enough guys that they have sampled exactly the different shapes listed above? and even if they have, how can you possibly compare lovers that directly? cock size and shape is only one factor in sexual experience. even for size queens.

bah

B_Spladle

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
sares said:
this is the kind of ridiculously specific poll I hate

how many women have been with enough guys that they have sampled exactly the different shapes listed above? and even if they have, how can you possibly compare lovers that directly? cock size and shape is only one factor in sexual experience. even for size queens.

bah
So how did you vote?

stud_hunter

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The problem with these polls is they look like they're made by a math nerd. There are just too many options and the differences between them are too small. Asking most women to choose between 8X6.5 vs. 9X6 is just silly, because I doubt most women have sampled enough to even know the difference between those 2. And giving 6 options for ascending girth, descending girth, and everything in between, is also silly. My guess is that's why some of the posters have said either they don't know or all of the above.