Ladies…if you could, would you give head to yourself ?

B_New End

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
my sex life doesn't suck.
i just don't have a sex life because it's not my thing.

Yah. Not having a sex life means your sex life sucks, not enjoying sex when you have a sex means your sex life sucks. Your surf life sucks too.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yah. Not having a sex life means your sex life sucks, not enjoying sex when you have a sex means your sex life sucks. Your surf life sucks too.
nope, choosing not to have sex means my sex life rocks.

your knitting life sucks though. badly.

B_New End

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
nope, my sex life fully satisfies all my sexual needs and desires.

sure it does. :rolleyes: SO much so that you come to these boards and try every day to hurt egos, to say anything for a bit of attention.

which i'm guessing is more than you can say.
in comparison your sex life sucks.
It could be better. But I have had a good sex life. And for that, I am happy. You never experienced such a thing, and for that, your sex life has, and will continue to suck.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
sure it does. :rolleyes: SO much so that you come to these boards and try every day to hurt egos, to say anything for a bit of attention.

It could be better. But I have had a good sex life. And for that, I am happy. You never experienced such a thing, and for that, your sex life sucks.
^^^bitterness born of sex life envy.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Your bitterness is born of something. Whether it is what caused your sex life to suck, or whether it is because your sex life sucks, I don't know.

lol, the thinly veiled 'you got abused, so suxs to be you, bitch!' line?

you're so funny when you're grumpy.

B_New End

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
you thought bitch, i said bitch, for bitch i am.

OK, so I think you are a bitch. Doesn't mean I think you got abused.

The reasons why you cant have an orgasm with a man can have nothing to do with abuse. You are bitter, that's for sure. So much so you are on a website dedicated to sex, trying to poke holes in everyone's fun. You are missing out on something, and you know it. You would think for someone that had no desire for sex, you would spend more time in other areas of this board.

But no, you generally are in the same four or five sub forums, saying the same four or five things, and every now and then bitching about how bad women here have it. Perhaps you get off on shooting men down, perhaps that makes you feel better about yourself. I myself would hypothesize it's a classic case of misery loves company.

And I could die a happy man today. I have had a good sex life, I have discovered my center. I have no envy of your "complete satisfaction"