Ladies: 5" girth... too small?

skizmata

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ok here is everyone's homework and it will help land the plane "so to speak" for everyone as well.

Go to Home Depot or Lowe's or whatever and go to the PCV pipe section and find a 2 1/2" pipe. Look at it hold it whatever you like, what you have there is something bigger than 7.5" in circumference. :eek:

Very few women could get this inside them much less being fucked by it for any length of time.

Visuals are the best...go try it and get back to me and tell me what you think :rolleyes:

Ah. Gotcha. Maybe I need to rethink my dream-sized johnson of 9X7. There might be something to the perfect-sized 8x6 argument after all.

Thanks for the post.

BuffDaddy

Just Browsing
Media
Yes 5 is fine 6 is great. Just a .25" increase in girth makes a huge difference. .25" doesn't sound like much but when I was 6.5" and made it to 7" it was a huge difference.

Obviously at some point on the larger girth ladder you get to say goodbye to anal, blow jobs and small women :rolleyes:

skizmata

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Gotta side with Buffdaddy on this one. We're almost identical in size, and being near 7.5 thick is no pleasure trip for most women.

7.5 x 7 3/8 for the curious

I know a girl that when she was in college she tried to have sex with a guy that had a huge girth penis and she made him stop. She was really attractive and it must have been torture for this guy to get to stick an inch or so of his cock in her tight pussy and not get to actually finish fucking her. She didn't blow him or give him a hand job or anything either. She said that her pussy hurt for a few days afterwards and that she wouldn't ever let a guy with a big girth dick try to fuck her again.

D_Jurgen Klitgaard

Account Disabled
Media
6" girth is probably the most you want to be pushing with your average woman.

I was never appreciative of my girth till I came here and read what problems bigger girth guys were having. I think my girth is perfect, don't really want any more.

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
Gotcha. I read stuff here about women LOVING cocks with 7 1/2" girth and so on.. HOW CAN THAT BE? God that would hurt wouldn't it? Owee.
6¼ was fun for about a month... like I said.. different strokes for different folks... I prefer a slightly above average girth instead of length.

Scott8361

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I think many women would be okay with a guy that had a girth of 5". That is a good solid average girth.

Mine is only 4.5" in girth. Thinner than average. You wouldn't think a half inch would make that much of a difference but it does! I had done some pumping once and my cock looked and felt HUGE to me! It felt so heavy and thick in my hand! And when I measured it I was surprised it was only 5" around! Average girth! I thought for sure it was thicker than average!

The difference in mass and volume was amazing with only a hlaf inch more of girth. I wish pumping could make that permanent!

So I don't think most women would think 5" of girth too small... but 4.5"?? Yes, I think most would think that is too small.

lonesome_boy1980

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
well, with a 5" girth, you will be OK with average women, although I believe arround 6" would be ideal, still should be checked together with length, since a 7.5"*5" will be a good choice,,,, but be proud of what you got, I know a lady who is the wife of a 3.5 incher man!!!

B_LittlePrincess

Sexy Member
Media
Based in Copenhagen - Please no PMs with empty pro
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Is 5" in girth big enough to enjoy? If not, what is the optimal (realistic) size?

Well, even though I'm really a girth-girl, 5" is fine and enjoyable - if it's a one-night stand I wouldn't mind it thicker:eek:, but as a boyfriend I'm looking for a lot of other issues before length and girth - and 5" have satisfied me before:biggrin1:.

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Do you know they really have talking vibrators?

I never thought to measure it before I used this site LP and I was surprised how slender it was because it doesn't look particularly slim.