Ladies: 5" girth... too small?

pavement

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What he means is they will guestimate what the measurement is. They will either use their fingers to measure by seeing if their fingers can touch, or they will know it's big by how it feels in them and then say "well it must be 7" thick, it's so big!". :wink:

Which makes me wonder what is a typical circumference that a women can reach by touching thumb to index finger. If you place your hand around your wrist (on other hand of course unless your very flexible :rolleyes:)
and measure the circumference of your wrist you might get some idea .

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have no idea why they have talking vibrators, it'd put me off, one of the good points of a vibrator is it doesn't want to spend hours yapping.

My wrist is five and a half inches and in my opinion that's fairly thick for a dick, the reach from the tip of my index finger to thumb is six inches.

pavement

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes 5 is fine 6 is great. Just a .25" increase in girth makes a huge difference. .25" doesn't sound like much but when I was 6.5" and made it to 7" it was a huge difference.

Obviously at some point on the larger girth ladder you get to say goodbye to anal, blow jobs and small women :rolleyes:

Hi there
Do I have it right that you deliberately tried for about 7.5 inch around?
If so does that mean you still have no problem with your last line or your not concerned?

ruperty

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have no idea why they have talking vibrators, it'd put me off, one of the good points of a vibrator is it doesn't want to spend hours yapping.

My wrist is five and a half inches and in my opinion that's fairly thick for a dick, the reach from the tip of my index finger to thumb is six inches.

talking vibrators?! bet they sound like stephen hawking don't they. "you...like....it...baby? oh....yeah....oh....yeah..." actually, they should have multiple celebrity voices on them; switch from the terminator to brian blessed, or david beckham.

pavement

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Thanks for the info. My index finger tip to thumb tip is about 6 1/4 inches
and wrist about 7 1/4 around and just recently I noticed my neck is just small enough to reside between my thumb and the finger next to it although strangulation soon ensued.

The idea of a talking vibrator reminds me of the talking car GPS systems that some find annoying. Maybe they will have the vibrators in the future equipped with multimedia features for interactive communication and learning features that will provide hours of entertainment and education for the whole family :rolleyes:

pavement

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
talking vibrators?! bet they sound like stephen hawking don't they. "you...like....it...baby? oh....yeah....oh....yeah..." actually, they should have multiple celebrity voices on them; switch from the terminator to brian blessed, or david beckham.

Actually in England they have a car GPS that has a number of celebrity voices though only one is real (the guy from The Ministry of Silly Walks)

SexandCandy

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've got to get out my measuring tape, but my hands are larger than most women's... as I'm taller than most women... and if I put my fingers around my wrist as if it were a cock... it's a size I know I've had and was comfortable with. A little bigger would be fine...

I'll have to get back to you with the measurements.

-Aud

BuffDaddy

Just Browsing
Media
Hi there
Do I have it right that you deliberately tried for about 7.5 inch around?
If so does that mean you still have no problem with your last line or your not concerned?

I did try for girth and got it after a few years of pumping. Yes I have a problem with everything in the last line..LOL

B_LittlePrincess

Sexy Member
Media
Based in Copenhagen - Please no PMs with empty pro
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Actually in England they have a car GPS that has a number of celebrity voices though only one is real (the guy from The Ministry of Silly Walks)

I often switch to John Cleese on my GPS - I find some of the directions hilarious - even when you get to the destination. (but hey - this is probably off topic) ;-)

Holly38G

Experimental Member
Media
Houston, but I work for an airline so I travel
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
5” is fine if you have 8” or more on length :smile:

Just goes to show what is really true about us. We are all built different. Shaken seems to like average girth and lots of length? She seems to like more than most women like in length, and less girth than a lot of us like. Some of my girlfriends think a man who is 5" around is perfect and have given up on men who were 6 or 7" around. Most of them find a man who is 8" long to be either too long or the limits of what they like. Some can do an inch or two more to 9" or maybe 10" but they are sore and find a man like that more than they like even if they can take all he has. Some of the men I have dated I have found because a girlfriend thought they were too thick, too long, and just too big. I have a girlfriend who can't take anything longer than 7" and be comfortable, but the man can be as thick as 11" around and she is happy if he will only use 7" or less length with her (she met a man who was 11" around and 10" long and introduced us). I've met a couple of other women who are like me and can take a really lot of length (12" or more) and some who can stretch incredibly wide for girth, and some who can take a lot of both. I like both. I like lots of girth and length both. Bigger is better is true for me but not all of us are like that. I am not emotionally attached to most men so that doesn't play the same with me. The size and performance is important. Most women are hung up on the personality and being vindicated by love to care too much about penis size beyond a little more than being average. They are happy with love and average penis and are thankful for love and a little bigger than average. Others of us are more in to size. But we all have our limits. There are some really enormous guys roaming around who make most women rethink the limits they are dreaming about.