Ladies: A Call For Attention

AverageSe7en31

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
My speculation: you liked her post because it validated your idea that a "real man" is what makes it possible for a woman to become a "real woman". She'll "blossom" for him, and can't until he opens her up. That's what I'm getting from this "alive" shit.

I don't need you to be a real person. You don't need me to be one either.

"I don't need you to be a real person. You don't need me to be one either."

From a societal standpoint, don't you think this outlook is a little problematic? ;)

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
"I don't need you to be a real person. You don't need me to be one either."

From a societal standpoint, don't you think this outlook is a little problematic? ;)

Fuck society. I play along enough to stay out of trouble when the law. That's about it.

AverageSe7en31

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Fuck society. I play along enough to stay out of trouble when the law. That's about it.
Now we're talking!

-A7 (honestly I was going to stop this on my own. But since that last comment by 626. I'm going to continue to do it). Harmless fun!
- A7

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
A man reads profiles and signatures and doesn’t randomly follow women.
Well, a decent human does that....

a man is someone who identifies as a man.
A gentleman has some level of compassion, and manners, maybe some culture.
A man’s man hangs out in his undies watching sports or some such drivel.
A ladies man is a ho.
This made the OP “bitter?”

AverageSe7en31

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
This made the OP “bitter?”

"This made me start following I believe 8 different women's profiles [... ] I did this knowing I was going to post this forum, thinking if I followed you I could tag you easier. This was a BIG mistake [...]
If you read the entire question. I asked y'all to reflect and truly think [...] I will take it as a betrayal.
That's never a solid foundation to start dialogue with. So that being said, I will take ownership of of my misplaced acknowledgment of when this conversation started kicking. I think I was still bitter from the first post. I can admit I was jaded."

-
A7

Ms.M

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Held off on replying to this thread for a bit. Now having read each post in it so far?

I think gender roles and "real x have a, b, and c traits" are bullshit. If I had to define traits that I find common in people who are able to be a self-sustaining human, that I could do.

Men who feel that have to run about proclaiming how manly they are to anyone and everyone strike me as immensely insecure.

AverageSe7en31

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Thank you for your response: "Held off on replying to this thread for a bit." Thank you for showing respect for the question by reflecting before you post.

I agree with you 100% in respect your opinion.

To challenge your observation by holding up the "mirror:"

I agree that any man that were to come out and proclaim their thoughts in a forceful manner would be insecure.

How is a secure man supposed to know he's talking to a secure woman?

I have noticed this trend of profiles that have no authentic picture of themselves- I understand these reasons - but then again, why come on to a site if it's such a threat. There must be some righteousness here. For this amenity contradicts this portrayal of honesty.

I don't post this to diminish anything that anybody is doing. I just simply ask a question so we can find this balance of equality.

Again, thank you so much for withholding your post reading the other post and then supplying your own opinion. With true sincerity, thank you.

If you're uncomfortable then this might be an indication that we might be learning something.

- A7

D

deleted924715

I have noticed this trend of profiles that have no authentic picture of themselves- I understand these reasons - but then again, why come on to a site if it's such a threat.

I think you think you understand. But I sincerely doubt you do. At least as far as a lot of the women without pics or who no longer have pics go.

As to the question - a Magnum PI mustache and a tool belt.

AverageSe7en31

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Okay, thank you ladies!

I really do appreciate your honesty and bravery in posting your truths.

I can see the divisions on both sides and honestly, I hope we all find the love we seek!

There is no life that has lived without pain and I hope we all heal appropriately.

Have a good one!

- A7

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Thank you for your response: "Held off on replying to this thread for a bit." Thank you for showing respect for the question by reflecting before you post.

I agree with you 100% in respect your opinion.

To challenge your observation by holding up the "mirror:"

I agree that any man that were to come out and proclaim their thoughts in a forceful manner would be insecure.

How is a secure man supposed to know he's talking to a secure woman?

I have noticed this trend of profiles that have no authentic picture of themselves- I understand these reasons - but then again, why come on to a site if it's such a threat. There must be some righteousness here. For this amenity contradicts this portrayal of honesty.

I don't post this to diminish anything that anybody is doing. I just simply ask a question so we can find this balance of equality.

Again, thank you so much for withholding your post reading the other post and then supplying your own opinion. With true sincerity, thank you.

If you're uncomfortable then this might be an indication that we might be learning something.

- A7

Why do you think posting pics is somehow validating to the nature of the site?

It's a forum. Not everyone who participates gives a single runny-shit about showing off, some people are here to conversate, or just lurk.

I think you think you're smarter than you might actually be. I could be wrong. Just a casual observation.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I'm bored..

"How is a secure man supposed to know he's talking to a secure woman?"

Spoken language is only a percentage of how we communicate. Body language is so much more involved that we realize when we're interacting with other people face to face. In text is much more difficult to *truly* emote and get your real self to be visible. And most people avoid showing their real selves online anyway. So, if you want confirmation that you're talking to a confident, and self-secured woman you likely won't get it verbally. And say a lady does come out and say she's confident and comfortable with herself who's to say you're going to take it as her just being honest or being conceited. It depends *how* she says it and how you perceive it from her.

Keep in mind... Women are also of the human species. Seeing confidence in us isn't really ask that different from being able to see it in a man. We're not aliens.

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
The OP might not be the most pompous poster who has ever asked a question here, but he’s damned close. and it all reads as a layer of stoner Kerouac knock off stucco over “I know you are going to lie because all women lie.”