Ladies; a Graphic and Insightful Question About Blow Jobs

lovethestories

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I suppose anyone who gives them can reply...

What's the best tipe of cock to perform oral on?
1. Long and floppy
2. Short and Fat
3. Medium and Hard
4. Above Average Banana.
5. other...

Feel free to elaborate. or introduce a different type of schlong. Lord knows they're like snowflakes, no two the same. Mine for instance is rediculously huge... after a little photoshop work.

sandwulf

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
It's all a matter of personal preferance.
And personally I rather like the slightly above average length but prefer something a bit on the average to thinner side of things for prolonged oral fun.

Of course there is something good to be said about all sizes and shapes.
I just havn't had the oppertunity to play with them all yet.

lovethestories

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
It's all a matter of personal preferance.
And personally I rather like the slightly above average length but prefer something a bit on the average to thinner side of things for prolonged oral fun.

Of course there is something good to be said about all sizes and shapes.
I just havn't had the oppertunity to play with them all yet.

hmm.
I suppose girth is fatiguing. It seems like average or a little above are the guys who get good blow jobs... everything else is just work.

mophead

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ok, so I've not had a million cocks to help me compare, but I've had a cut American cock (medium length, with a fat head), three uncut English cocks (two were fairly "normal" in length [by which I mean approx 6"], but one was appreciably thinner than the others, and the third being my husband's, which is very fat around), and a cut Turkish cock which was so long it hurt during intercourse.

Having blown them all, does that qualify be to have an informed opinion ?

Best for me is uncircumcised, as the head seems so much more sensitive once I pull the foreskin back. Big in length is okay as long as the owner does not get hot-and-heavy and start grabbing the back of my head ! Big in girth is actually quite uncomfortable, and the tendency to gag is even greater than with length (not to mention the excessive drool they make me produce ! sorry for the graphic and frankly gross image !). This means my poor old hubby only gets the BJ treatment on special occasions !

Can't say I've ever sucked a floppy one !

Now if this question gets expanded to include ball-sac size, shape and dangle......there is something I have set opinions on !

sdg475

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I've gotten head from three girls, and each of them told me that I was hard to suck at 8.25x6+". I have never climaxed from oral alone, the girl's jaw has always gotten tired faster than I can cum. Hopefully this changes.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
I have never thought about this... *ponders* I guess I change my style to suit the cock. You know there is way more to a blow job than just sticking your mouth around it and bobbing your head up and down.

Longer guys need lots of wet hand and licking to make up for shaft you can't get in your mouth, fatter guy's need more head and tongue movement, thinner and shorter guys get all that too, of course, its just a bit less necessary cos you can give them more sensation with just lips, and tongue. Also, of course, different guys like different things - some like hands, some prefer hands-off. There's no perfect blow job and there is no perfect cock to suck. I'll happily suck any shape or size as long as I like the guy attached to it - and if I'm down there in the first place you can assume I do

ChgoBigDikLuvr

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm a guy cocksucker, but I can speak to this topic. For me personally, I like them long and floppy. The long and floppy cock is more fun to suck, as there is much more room to try out different suck techniques, and the feeling of the cock engorging to its full length and girth in my mouth is priceless. Furthermore, it so much easier to stuff in as much of a long and floppy cock into my mouth because of its malleability (as compared to a steel rock hard cock that jabs down my throat). Even a very girthy cock, as long as it has that floppy quality to it, becomes quite manageable.

UncutScot7.5

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
yeah having a thicker cock, I've had some problems when getting blown. Girls with smaller mouths have said it's hurt their jaws, and usually it's okay with girls how have bigger mouths. I've found thickness to be great for them during intercourse though so usually blowjobs end up being just foreplay cause of all that.

sdg475

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
You know there is way more to a blow job than just sticking your mouth around it and bobbing your head up and down.

Why don't they teach this in sex ed? :tongue: Perhaps I should have clarified, 2 out of the 3 girls I referred to in my post where first timers, and the third almost equally inexperienced.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've gotten head from three girls, and each of them told me that I was hard to suck at 8.25x6+". I have never climaxed from oral alone, the girl's jaw has always gotten tired faster than I can cum. Hopefully this changes.

Dude you're huge! I hate to be the bearer of bad news but most women have small mouths. We can only open them so far . . . you may have to let a guy blow you if you need to get deep throated. I say that because men generally have bigger mouths.

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
physically, the smaller the easier, unfortunately. like the others say, taking more girth is harder than length. i don't see a big difference between cut and uncut.

as far as my pleasure goes, it's a lot more fun for me and i get into it more if he's obviously enjoying it. a half hard cock that you have to suck on like a hoover to keep it half hard is no fun at all. i don't like doing things that aren't appreciated, so regardless of what the cock is like, i'll enjoy more if he enjoys it more.

woodyq

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

why a girl would chose your big dick as her first attempt is beyond me. you are huge girls should work up to that not start with that

D_Elvetta Boombooms

Just Browsing
Media
I like what somebody else said about every dick requiring different loving. No cock is the best to give oral on b/c they're all fun in their own right. Each is different and has its own hurdles, and I like that. I sortof approah oral as a challenge, so its more about how to best perform oral on that cock instead of what cock would make this oral best.

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
I like what somebody else said about every dick requiring different loving. No cock is the best to give oral on b/c they're all fun in their own right. Each is different and has its own hurdles, and I like that. I sortof approah oral as a challenge, so its more about how to best perform oral on that cock instead of what cock would make this oral best.

a good woman
:eek:)