Ladies a position question??

prepky: I was wondering if you ladies had noticed that in missionary position, that a larger man will kneel in front of you rather than position himself over you?? Or do all men kneel in the missionary position?

Thanks
Prep

prepky: no comments ay?? Well fella's do you all have any input?

wvalady1968: Prep, smaller guys have to do girls' push ups. [Knees and hands on the surface]

Larger guys kneel, at least to start. In between, is, well, in between.

Allie
:-*

benderten2001

Experimental Member
Media
Reminds me of yet another thing I simply take for granted being "larger" I suppose!
Of all things, too--KNEELING!

Allie's correct I believe. The "kneeling" position just makes sense (yes, in the initial phase at least) and it just automatically comes more naturally to do that than we even realize as "bigger" men. Can't really think of any other (easier?) "approach" either, considering the physical dynamics all this represents for us. 'Seems those extra few inches can surely make a considerable difference in maneuvering. Being larger, it's not always all that simple for some guys to merely "position, aim, and fire".

Great question and observation prepky! :)

Tender: well, ive been with an 8 and a 6.
the 8 knelt, the 6, well, he doesnt kneel, but doesnt really do the girls push up style either.
i think all guys are just different, and it probably depends on the size or heigth of the lady.
plus some men just like all kinds of positions, dont stay with just one.
thats been my experience.
Tender

prepky: thanks....like benderten said....it just comes naturally, I have always started out kneeling, that is just how I do it, and my wife made a comment earlier in our relationship about me kneeling, and I happened to remember it the other day when I posted the question. I have really never thought about it, I just figured that is me and that is how I have sex in that position!!! ;)

Tender: oh thought i might add.
i dont like the kneeling postion thing, much.
maybe to start out, but i prefer the push-up sort of style.
the kneeling puts him too far away from me.
i like to feel him breathe on my neck.
you know hold eachother closer.
but the kneeling is ok once in a while for a change, and it has a better visual if you like to see more...
:-*
Tender