ladies, about anal!

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by stckiniraq, Apr 7, 2007.

1. stckiniraq

stckiniraq New Member

i was just wondering what you would consider a good girth for anal. my wife wants to try it for some reason. im not complaining trust me. its just that we have tried it a few times and havent gotten anywhere. the poor girl even bleed one of the times. im not saying im thick by no means 4.75-5 closer to 5 i would say. i know it depends on the female, of course. just trying to get a general picture to compare to....

2. D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah Account Disabled

5 inches really shouldnt cause a problem. I would think she is nervous and tense and thats why you are having trouble entering her. Try using your fingers or a dildo/vibrator first.If she still isnt comfortable and is haviing trouble and isnt stretching stick with that for awhile and then move on to penetrating her later.

Also try little things like a warm bath or a drink beforehand to relax her...and of course LOTS of lube

3. Alecia19

Alecia19 Member

Id have to agree with Lee (the 2nd post), she was probably pretty nervous and got tense. Get her as relaxed as possible, use plenty of lube and most of all do not be in any rush to get inside, allow her to ease back on your penis at her own pace.

4. 427v8

427v8 New Member

You really really need to go slow slow slow.
    I start my wife out with a finger, I play with her pussy, get her real nice and horny, and slip a well lubed finger in her ass. I keep playing with her untill I feel her relax a little. then I move up to two fingers, work them into her SLOOOOOLY untill she's can take them both painlessly.

Then I fuck her pussy doggie and works a small butplug into her ass. I leave it in and fuck her. then pull it out. Repeat untill it's fairly easy for her to take it.

Then lube the ol battering ram, I like 'probe' Slippery shit, Squirt some lube into HER ass. I use a little enema bottle, just a little squirt.

Then again, say it with me... S.L.O.L.W.Y ease your cock into her.
    Once youre in go, say it with me... S.L.O.L.W.Y... untill she starts getting into it.
    Then grab her fucking hips, Bury the cock in her ass, pull it out, Crank up the turbo boost, grab her hair and start pumping like a piston in a Harley.

When you unload into her, let her know you are totally fucking out of controll ( I know I am ) and there's nothing you can do about it.

5. stckiniraq

stckiniraq New Member

thats pretty much what i was telling her, about being tense and all. so yould say that the size shouldnt be a problem right? i didnt think so, but sure as hell wish it was if you know what i mean!

6. D_Maurice Mountlilly

D_Maurice Mountlilly Account Disabled

like everyone else has said before me...lots of lube,slow on the stroking/insertion.especially if she's not experienced in this..i've had alot of women engage in anal with me that never done it before untill me.it was a good experience all around.only giver her what she can take.

7. Professor_Chaos

Professor_Chaos New Member

Yes slow, anal fingering before hand so she gets used to feeling something up there. First time with a girl I was once with was painful for her, then we got to really enjoy it, so much she told me to go harder, and I have paved the way for other guys to follow :smile:

Cheers
    CHAOS

8. Love-it

Gold Member

Encourage her to use dildo's of increasing diameter while you are away so that she gets used to bigger things sliding in and out of her ass. That way she can learn to relax to her own pace with her pick of dildo's. And lots of lube.

Draft saved Draft deleted