ladies, about girth. 5.5? 6.0?

Linda Sue

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I am very tight and sensitive, so I can easily enjoy an average or even smaller penis. Girth is important, so a smaller, thick penis feels just fine. A large cock really fills me up...I can feel that. Very large can cause some discomfort at first, particularly with an inexperiences or insensitive lover...before it starts to feel great.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I am very tight and sensitive, so I can easily enjoy an average or even smaller penis. Girth is important, so a smaller, thick penis feels just fine. A large cock really fills me up...I can feel that. Very large can cause some discomfort at first, particularly with an inexperiences or insensitive lover...before it starts to feel great.

Ditto Ditto Ditto, as for the difference, us small women probably couldnt tell much of a difference. If you are a larger built woman, they probably couldnt tell much of a difference either.

ShowOff

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ditto Ditto Ditto, as for the difference, us small women probably couldnt tell much of a difference. If you are a larger built woman, they probably couldnt tell much of a difference either.

Damn I love you small women.
:wank: