Ladies and foreskin

lilman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I would love to her your first experiences with a large uncut lover.

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
Unfortantly all the men ive had sex with (only 4) have been cut, however luckly for me once drunk a party i ended up outside with this cute guy. As he got hard and pulled his cock out all i seen was foreskin and i was in heaven as id always been fascinate by it but never gotten near one. Anyway sex wasnt an option in that situation but i spent a good 1/2 hour blowing him and giving him a hand job. I loved the way he felt so sensual and slinky in my hand. Id stope occasionally so he didint cum and gave me longer to play.And he was nice enough to show me exactly how he like hie foreskin treated, how to hold it and work it.

I look forward to my next foreskin encounter with much anticipation
:biggrin1:

lilman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I can only dream of your sweet hand reaching in his pants, you in a tight t-shirt, those big boobs straining to be free his HUGE UNCUT cock getting hard.

Theunbroken

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
its funny how things change from usa to britain.. i think (i might be wrong) that cut guys are rarer than guys that arnt.. at least i have met one american dude that was cut and the group of lads i was with at the time were as intregued as i was

edit - nothing dodgey, he said he was cut.. we didnt see anything, so...

hehe

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's comparatively rare in the Uk to meet an uncut guy, so much so that despite having seen a fair amount of real life cocks I've never actually seen a circumcised one up close and personal.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's comparatively rare in the Uk to meet an uncut guy, so much so that despite having seen a fair amount of real life cocks I've never actually seen a circumcised one up close and personal. I live in the United States, am a 41 year old woman, have had 11 men and had never seen an uncut cock until I came to this site. Circumcision is standard operating procedure here. I could be wrong, but I think you have to request your son NOT be cut in the USA.

I would love to hear your first experiences with a large uncut lover. When it happens I will let you know. :biggrin1: :tongue:

zaza

Experimental Member
Media
It's comparatively rare in the Uk to meet an uncut guy, so much so that despite having seen a fair amount of real life cocks I've never actually seen a circumcised one up close and personal.

I have never had sex with an circumcised guy either.
I often wonder what it would be like, particularly giving a handjob.

need2bfilled

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
definitly, if you are as oral as I am.... that's where being with a guy who is cut is an advantage..... although uncut guys have advantages of their own lol

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I live in the United States, am a 41 year old woman, have had 11 men and had never seen an uncut cock until I came to this site. Circumcision is standard operating procedure here. I could be wrong, but I think you have to request your son NOT be cut in the USA.

Actually, this phenomenon in the US is changing. Many parents are opting not to circumcise their little boys. Depending on where you are in the country, sometimes uncut boys outnumber cut boys. I didn't have to ask and I think it's because in our increasingly litigious society, parents have to sign a consent form for almost anything a doctor does to their children. Circumcision is one of them. I was asked at my first obstetrical visit if I was gonig to circumcise the child if it was a boy, and was asked about 10 more times and had to sign numerous forms all the way until he was discharged from the hospital after he was born. This wasn't just limited to circumcision, either. Breastfeeding, preferred anaesthesia during labor and delivery, religious affiliation were all the same way. What an adventure.

Anyway, I have been involved with a couple uncircumcised guys and I rather liked it. I don't really have a preference one way or the other. In fact, just thinking of one of the guys' cocks still makes me a little hot 10 years later. He was amazing in bed, and had the most amazing cock. Whew.

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
I don't really have a preference one way or the other. In fact, just thinking of one of the guys' cocks still makes me a little hot 10 years later. He was amazing in bed, and had the most amazing cock. Whew.

You still remember me after all these years...? Wow.,:tongue:

Ok, a guy who is uncut here. I wouldn't have it any other way.

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You still remember me after all these years...? Wow.,:tongue:

Ok, a guy who is uncut here. I wouldn't have it any other way.

You know, aside from the tone of the flesh, you and he could be cock-twins.

Which may explain why I've downloaded your videos about a million times (each).

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
Here in Oz id guess 99% of babies were circumcised, apparently they claimed during the war it was healthier and cleaner for the child (not to sure) however it seems attitudes are changing and majority of the younger generation of males are remaining intact

SteveHd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I was asked at my first obstetrical visit if I was gonig to circumcise the child if it was a boy, and was asked about 10 more times ...
If you'd answered "yes" the first time I seriously doubt if they would have asked another 9 times. On another forum a guy wrote he was asked 3 or 4 times and then got mad at the doctor and yelled "NO! FUCK! NO!" and slammed his fist on the doctor's desk. He wasn't asked again.

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Actually, at first I did say yes until I came to my senses.

I'm glad they asked again closer to the time the baby was born because I had done some research by then. I also live in a rather progressive area and have very competent doctors, one of whom is Indian and doesn't think of circumcision as the norm.