Ladies and gay men another question shaved torsos

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by Wyldgusechaz, Dec 16, 2006.

1. Wyldgusechaz

Wyldgusechaz New Member

Quite a profound change in *leading man* looks over the past 25 years. From Burt Reynolds, Tom Selleck, Sean Connery, James Caan morphing I guess to Brad Pitt, Leo Decaprio, Tom Cruise, Matt Damon, Matt McConnaughey.

I have heard/read most younger ladies hate chest hair nowadays. I have even seen gay men personal ads trending to a *smooth swimmers build/skin*. I have a lot of gay male friends and a lot are shaving totally also.

I have asked this question a lot to my gal friends and its moving defintely to hairless physique. Gay men, your thoughts? Women my age like hairy chests, younger women want it bare.

Decaprio and Cruise don't look very masculine to me and given that this site is awfully clear that a big cock is preferred, , the most masculine of body parts obviously, its seems contradictory.

Watch MTV spring break, not a body hair to be found on any college men.

2. Principessa

Gold Member

I am so glad you bought this up as I was begining to feel like some sort of sexual dinosaur. I like my men to be hirsute. The more chest hair and butt hair the happier I am.

Maybe it's because I'm 40 but these hairless wonderboys are nice to look at and perhaps drool over; but when it comes down to a real man
    in my life and boudoir I prefer chest hair and lots of it not just a little patch here and there.

It probably goes back to my first celebrity crush, Sam Elliot. Remember him and Parker Stevenson in Lifeguard in 1976. I was 10 years old and fell in love. They have been my idea of the physical ideal for men ever since.

3. jdcnow

jdcnow New Member

As a gay man (this is just one man's opinion), I do like a nice dusting of body hair, not overly so, but a lightly hairy torso is nice. Aerobics star Nick Beyeler is a perfect example of my type: ( http://www.tuttouomini.it/articoli/beyeler/nick3.jpg )

For the record, I'm age 24. I like a guy in his early to mid 20s who doesn't look like some smooth high school kid who lives in a gym. A smooth torso is nice on an older guy (very nice on the right older guy:wink: ), but for guys my age, slightly hairy works for me. I want a man who looks like a man. Again, not like some smooth high school kid who lives in a gym.

Just my 2 cents.

4. fratpack

Gold Member

Albums:
    I like my men to be men and for me that means a hairy chest. Love to run my fingers through it. Although I do draw the line at a hairy back...ew!

5. jdcnow

jdcnow New Member

Agreed!:biggrin1:

6. yongdo

yongdo New Member

Albums:
    what if you naturally have no hair on your chest (like I do... or don't)?

Some guys don't have hair and aren't shaving.

What I'm saying is that masculinity isn't a function of clothing or hair or body types (buff, thin, hung, tiny).

It is attatude and the way a guy carries himself that makes him masculine.

7. Amygirl

Gold Member

Home of the Melbourne Cup and the best coffee
    I don't think I'm that old and I love chest hair! The Cruise/Pitt/DiCaprio pre-pubescent boy look does nothing for me. But I do draw the line at back hair. It just doesn't look right no matter what the circumstance.

A sexy torso is something like a Pierce Brosnan. :drool:

8. Wyldgusechaz

Wyldgusechaz New Member

NJcutie, you won't believe this. I look exactly like Sam Elliot with darker hair. Egg split in the womb, that close. I was a bit bit bit extra in that movie, surfer crowd only, grew up in Socal. Filmed at Torrance Beach.

9. B_Think_Kink

B_Think_Kink New Member

My best friend is gay, and he is a compulsive waxer, he is half italian, and hates it, so he waxes everything. I've helped in areas where he isn't showing off his junk, but pretty darn close. I prefer hairless men, I don't like hair rubbing up my body.

10. D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah Account Disabled

Im not a fan of the full carpeted chest but i love the snail trail from the belly button down and the little tufts of hair around the nipples. If i did have a guy who was hairy i would prefer him to keep it rather than shave it. A shaved torso isnt a good look on all men.

Also about the swimmers body.. Not a fan either. I prefer my guys to be short and chunky. A swimmers body looks to pre-puberty to me

11. seandelevan

seandelevan Member

Yeah I used to shave my chest when younger. Then I realized I looked even more retarded. One thing to have a hairy chest but its another thing when people can tell you shave your chest.

But i am noticing the older I get the women prefer hairy chests more as the
    "girls" I dated back in high school.

12. Gisella

Gold Member

For sure I do agree with you and do find those leading males much more appealing to my tastes. I dont go for pretty boy looks and androgenos too. I like some scars, some broken nose effect and outdoors skin too that gives me the impressions that male is fun and doing activities.I love males that have a story to tell about their marks in their bodies like: :this one here was when I feel from a tree, this other one was in a fance and blablabla...:cool: My Heroe!!! :tongue:

And about hair I like naturale and see some attention on clear hair on their faces, ears and noses when they have hair over growing there and of course the genitalias..

I do think that hairs in ears and nose gets going and growing when men gets older..I noticed in my family. Plus I have pictures of my ex-husband before and after get married and he grew more chest hair after the marriage, and he was 30... :scratchchin:

13. Wyldgusechaz

Wyldgusechaz New Member

Quote gisella

"For sure I do agree with you and do find those leading males much more appealing to my tastes. I dont go for pretty boy looks and androgenos too. I like some scars, some broken nose effect and outdoors skin too that gives me the impressions that male is fun and doing activities.I love males that have a story to tell about their marks in their bodies like: :this one here was when I feel from a tree, this other one was in a fance and blablabla... My Heroe!!!"

Interesting. I am scarred up quite a lot. I do a lot of extreme sports, skiing, surfing, used to ride motorcycles. American football. I am really self conscious about them now. O got a little one last week, just a small nick on my face from a ski and I was thrown into a depression that I am now just getting out of. I think there is one visible on my abdomen in a LPSG pic. Sooo tired of them. Not sure I could deal with another now.

14. naughty

Gold Member

Wyldguschaz,

So you look like Sam Elliott? Hmmmmmm! LOL! I tend to like him a bit better as he started to grey and play grizzled cowmen. I have to find a pic of some Senior rodeo champs the came to my museum one time. We did a program on Black cowboys in the mid 90's and most of them were 70 and up. It was my job to watch these wild men! One of them looked like Sam Elliott dipped in milk chocolate and this man was totally cut at 75! THey all were in such good shape they could have made a calendar . THe women went crazy, but I did have to convince them not to lasso every pretty women that happened to catch their eyes! LOL! But the ladies didnt seem to mind. They were cut, sexy , smooth and "southern comfort" oozing for days. The chocolate Sam Elliott even told me that he would run away with me in heartbeat but he did have grands and great grands to think about ! LOL!

15. hot-rod

Gold Member

No, not me. Don't like the shaved chests and bodies. Men were born w/ hair and I think are more masculine with hair. That's me, though!

16. Wyldgusechaz

Wyldgusechaz New Member

yeah look just like him. Maybe a bit better even.

Totaling up my scars today. One from a burn as a kid, took a skin graft from my hip, probably see in my pics. Forehead scar from hitting a light pole playing street football. To many small ones to mention from rock climbing and mountain biking. Top of my right foot, hit a rock in Mexico surfing. Lucky it coud have been a lot worse cuz we didn't know there were rocks where we were.. A horrific scalp wound from a motor cycle accident. Thats covered by hair but its really bad.

Last week I hit a small branch doing some back country skiing and got a little mark on my chin. This rugged outdoorman stuff is trying. Seriously threw me into a deep funk when normally i would have brushed it off w/o a thought.

Cowboys eh? Horses scare me. Don't get on them. Boys love motorcycles, girls love horses. I guess all girls/women love a thick powerful animal between their legs. LOL. Or maybe a thick powerful muscle between your legs thats attached to a horsemen? There are a bunch a bigguns here for you to choose "Naughty!." Yippy ki yaaa

17. naughty

Gold Member

Wyld one,

Dont tease us let us see your Sam Elliottness in the gallery.... show your lovely face....

Draft saved Draft deleted