Ladies (and gay men): Average looks - big member, or good looks - average member?

Which do you prefer?

• Mr Perfect - 7" x 5"

Votes: 44 49.4%
  • Average Joe - 8" x 6"

Votes: 45 50.6%

• Total voters

Mikey35

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
MODS: If this is the wrong place for this kind of thing, please re-locate

I've been wondering, would you choose a guy with the mythical perfect 8" x 6", who was average in looks, over a guy who was 7" x 5" with Brad Pitt style good looks?

Of course Brad Pitt isnt everyones ideal, but basically imagine your literally perfect, ideal guy (looks wise), with a 7" x 5".
OR the most average, "just about good looking enough for you" guy, with an 8" x 6".

And I do know that 7" x 5" isn't "average" when it comes to length, but on a site like this, the real average of 5.75" x 4.75" would just be instantly shot down.

So the real question is: do good looks with a decent size beat average looks with a massive size?

christophe12

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
je ne connais pas Brad Pitt, I suppose this is an american kind of jewish star, I do not gie a damn ! WXhat I am looking for is an average guy with a HUGE dick...10 inches or more ! I only care about spirit and Cock !

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I will choose average looks over a handsome, pretty boy any day of the week.

Looks fade, but Big Cocks are forever! :biggrin1: :naughty: :cool:

Mikey35

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Brad Pitt is indeed american, but I dont think he's jewish. He's an actor. But like I said, he was just an example, as he's often voted the worlds sexiest man. I guess thats one vote for average Joe then!

Mikey35

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I will choose average looks over a handsome, pretty boy any day of the week.

Looks fade, but Big Cocks are forever! :biggrin1: :naughty: :cool:

Fair point, but just to be clear (I think it was badly worded) I didn't specifically mean pretty boys, but your personal "ideal" look.

Even then i'm sure your vote will be the same :tongue:, but just incase anyone else gets the wrong idea...

pcghabsy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I am not sure this is a dillemma question. Although, on LPSG it might just be.

I think most girls out there will choose Brad Pitt looks and 7x5. I mean, 7x5 is a great size - why would they lose out on Brad Pitt for just 1"??? An average joe for 1"? madness, right?

I think if you put it as an average 5.5x4.5, well, that would make a more interesting poll.

Mikey35

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am not sure this is a dillemma question. Although, on LPSG it might just be.

I think most girls out there will choose Brad Pitt looks and 7x5. I mean, 7x5 is a great size - why would they lose out on Brad Pitt for just 1"??? An average joe for 1"? madness, right?

I think if you put it as an average 5.5x4.5, well, that would make a more interesting poll.

I would tend to agree completely with that (being the lower of the two measurement options myself :tongue:) , but you may call it a bit of a selfish poll, in that I really wanted to know: "If i'm told of an ex that was 8" x 6", but (without being cocky) I KNOW i'm a better all round package (looks and body) than him, but not as big, can I compete?" .

However, I didnt want to make this about me. More of a general poll/discussion for those who've wondered something similar before.

Another major point though is the girth measurement - surely the extra inch girth makes a big difference, even if the length perhaps doesn't???

And yes 5.5 x 4.5 would've been more accurate, but my own interests prevented me from setting it at that :rolleyes:. (Plus being LPSG I'd imagine not many here have/are interested in REAL average sized penises).

pcghabsy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
To be honest, I suppose a majority of women in the real world would marry someone like Brad Pitt, or whoever they may find appealing, unless they had a micropenis.

On LPSG though - even a 7x5 and 8x6 makes a difference! Amazing, isn't it? You'd have though there's a lot more to men than their penis sizes.

But apparently years of knowledge or looks that make you drool can't make up for 1". 1 measly inch.

Amazing!

B_sexaholicgirl

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Well if it were a really big difference in size, I might prefer the average joe, as long as he isn't fat, but if it is just an inch or so, I would go for the looks :smile:

Mikey35

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
To be honest, I suppose a majority of women in the real world would marry someone like Brad Pitt, or whoever they may find appealing, unless they had a micropenis.

On LPSG though - even a 7x5 and 8x6 makes a difference! Amazing, isn't it? You'd have though there's a lot more to men than their penis sizes.

But apparently years of knowledge or looks that make you drool can't make up for 1". 1 measly inch.

Amazing!

Being totally honest, when it comes to marriage, I think good looks/personality/wealth and a non micro-penis will beat huge penis on a guy without those qualities, as it's a long term "life together" thing.

Its more with hook-ups and short term fun where size is important - at a guess :confused:

Mikey35

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well if it were a really big difference in size, I might prefer the average joe, as long as he isn't fat, but if it is just an inch or so, I would go for the looks :smile:

Out of interest, what would you call a big difference then? How much more than 7" x 5" would average joe have to be to swing you into choosing him?

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
i want the guy who watches zombie movies and knows all the good lines from Boondock Saints. with a very pretty penis.

my option: i want a good looking nerdy guy (average is good) with a pretty penis.

LPSG never focuses on easy on the eye cocks. big and ugly is never an option for me. :)

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
What makes a pretty one then?

i think a beautiful cock totally falls under the header of "in the eye of the beholder"

if build a bear had a build a penis option i could tell you exactly what i like, but i don't think the person standing next to me would agree.

i would link to a few galleries... only i think picking out a gallery of some guy as an example of here's a gorgeous cock might be creepy or would make the guy reallyl uncomfortable :redface:

Mikey35

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah I suppose everyone likes them different! But for the sake of discussion, any particular attributes you prefer? We can see if others are in agreement!

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
if build a bear had a build a penis option

ROFLMAO! I will never look at Build A Bear the same way again! :biggrin1:

The OP should've said the actual average for the good-looking guy. I've been with an average sized guy (not a 7 by 5 but real average) with Hollywood leading man good looks, and I've been with big guys who were average and even somewhat below average in looks. (but my definition of "big" here was more like a 7x6 rather than an 8x6...) They ranged from good lovers to rather bad - and no, the average sized guy was not the "rather bad"... he was actually VERY good with his hands, so he was quite good! The Asshole was big (more girth than length), below-average looking, and was terrible with his hands (penetration was good, but was painful sometimes, not so much because of his size per se - I've been with guys bigger than him since with no pain - but because he didn't arouse me beforehand.)

Who I'd pick? For the most part, I'd pick the average looking but hung guy. But the good-looking, average sized guys are not necessarily to be written off either. :smile:

However, for something long-term, what is most important to me is personality. (Although sexual compatibility is also very important, so it's really best if he's well endowed and/or very good with his hands...)

Last edited: