Ladies (and gay men): Average looks - big member, or good looks - average member?

Which do you prefer?

• Mr Perfect - 7" x 5"

Votes: 44 49.4%
  • Average Joe - 8" x 6"

Votes: 45 50.6%

• Total voters

Mikey35

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
ROFLMAO! I will never look at Build A Bear the same way again! :biggrin1:

The OP should've said the actual average for the good-looking guy
. I've been with an average sized guy (not a 7 by 5 but real average) with Hollywood leading man good looks, and I've been with big guys who were average and even somewhat below average in looks. (but my definition of "big" here was more like a 7x6 rather than an 8x6...) They ranged from good lovers to rather bad - and no, the average sized guy was not the "rather bad"... he was actually VERY good with his hands, so he was quite good! The Asshole was big (more girth than length), below-average looking, and was terrible with his hands (penetration was good, but was painful sometimes, not so much because of his size per se - I've been with guys bigger than him since with no pain - but because he didn't arouse me beforehand.)

Who I'd pick? For the most part, I'd pick the average looking but hung guy. But the good-looking, average sized guys are not necessarily to be written off either. :smile:

However, for something long-term, what is most important to me is personality. (Although sexual compatibility is also very important, so it's really best if he's well endowed and/or very good with his hands...)

Thanks for the in depth response! As i mentioned before, I kinda presumed that this being LPSG the actual average would just be completely discarded and we'd get 100% votes for the 8" x 6". So its now ended up being more of a "would you sacrifice good looks/body for that extra inch in length and girth".

Would it count as a repost to try another poll with: Ugly guy with 8" x 6" vs. Perfect guy with a 6" x 5"..? So put it at a wider end of the spectrum - as in the guy with the big'un isn't just average, he's unattractive, and the good looking guy is nearer the actual average...

Maybe that would be worth a go?

Also, you mentioned larger ones being painful - i've heared similar things, but more along the lines of "it hurt, but felt good" - which totally confuses me as these sound like opposites!

Last edited:

Mikey35

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think you need to make the difference bigger to make it a more interesting/tougher question to answer. You're sizes aren't that much off.

Well that was something I was hoping this discussion might lead to, is there that much difference between the two - as 6" girth seems to be the holy grail, does the lesser girth matter so much?

Your response is pretty reassuring though!