ladies and your orgasm(s) during sex...

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by strat69, Sep 13, 2006.

1. strat69

strat69 Member

Albums:
    as a guy, there is nothing that is as hot as my lady coming during sex...I almost always go off at the same time due to quite a few factors: knowing she is coming, how she looks at that time and feeling those contracions when she goes over...awesome...another thing that really enhances the whole deal is the fact that she is very into the fact that I can feel her coming and those contractions feel so good that it makes me come...
    are there any other ladies out there that think that is very erotic and crave a guy coming when you do because they "can't take it"?

2. ClaireTalon

Gold Member

Orgasming together is nice, and ultimately erotic, but it is no must. I'd not say I "crave it", but I like it for sure.

However, I have been with a lot of guys who went over the edge as they felt my orgasm. Maybe the thought of having taken a woman to that point boosts their emotions, and they go ballistic.

3. Doc

Doc New Member

Albums:
    I must say it rarely happens to me. These days I usually make sure most the time that my GF has an orgasm, and then I take my time enjoying the rest untill I come. I can't really say I come just because she is coming. And I can't really say the same for her. I did used to have an ex that would come the minute she felt me close, and we would inevitably come together in a wet sweaty heap. That was cool. But that was then and this is now. I don't complain, it was just a different experience.

4. stud_hunter

stud_hunter New Member

Well sure, I suppose part of me is flattered that I made a guy so hot that he orgasms. But I'm a greedy one. I like multiples and I find it way hot when a guy has great orgasm control, so yeah, cumming with me is great, as long as we're talking about him cumming with my 12th orgasm!!:tongue: :eek:

5. Fredneck1951

Fredneck1951 Member

Albums:
    Yeah that's a good point. I suppose the ne plus ultra of heterosexual intercourse is the simultaneous orgasm, and for sure those are really, really great but times when my wife is really going to town and I'm able to drive the situation, well those are exceptional.

One thing is I just love watching her climax and if I'm busy climaxing then I'm liable to miss hers. Still, it's all good, it's all great.

6. Ethyl

Gold Member

Albums:
    Simultaneous orgasms are fun when they occur, but I also love to experience my lover's orgasms in-between my own or sometimes i'll climax several times and then focus on his orgasm.

7. Gisella

Gold Member

Well, I dont 'crave' it but bcause my style of having sex i cum fast and if he did not cum almost together he is very near by...

I never had long sex sessions but 'many' short ones.

Yes the contractions are really awesome! And I may understand her contractions trigging your own...well kind of contractions effect :tongue: ...bcause if I play with my pc's during masturbation penetration they trigger my orgasm too.

:smile: Nice to know you are having fun.

8. Lordpendragon

Gold Member

The ancients used to think that if the man came first you would conceive a boy, the woman a girl, and simultaneously twins.

Whilst this may explain the natural low rate of twins, it can not hold up, otherwise there would be twice as many boys. :smile:

9. kittykat

kittykat Member

I like my guy to last so I can really start coming. After a few orgasms, they just seem to get closer together and more intense. So yeah, I'd prefer my guy to last and get me thru as many orgasms as possible. I know on occasion we come at the same time and maybe I just come once. And of course, if the mood is wrong or we're in a hurry, he might come and I won't. The whole range of experiences is fine with me so long as I can get some of those long intense sessions that drive me crazy and I can't even get up after it's over!:biggrin1:

10. tiff86

tiff86 New Member

Yeah orgasming together is nice. My bf is like you cuz he says he loves making me cum (and he's really good at it:tongue: ) so we don't always do it together cuz a lot of the time I have multiples. It's definitely a fun way to end it though!

11. stud_hunter

stud_hunter New Member

:tongue: :biggrin1: . Ding ding ding! And kittykat I am totally with you on "after a few orgasms, they just seem to get closer together and more intense." I love those long, lustful, intense sessions where I cum so many times I don't know which way is up anymore and my legs buckle like silly puddy if I try to walk :biggrin1: .

12. D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah Account Disabled

To be honest...As ong as he can make me orgasm i dont care who gets there first or wether it is together

Draft saved Draft deleted