Ladies,Any Experiences With Curved Penises ??

Crosz

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
To the ladies who have sex with guys with curved penises;Did
you notice a difference in sensation/feel ? Was it different than
having sex with a guy who's completely straight ?

I'm asking because I have a significant curve in mine;you could
say that its extreme.Would some of you be turned off by a guy
who's abnormally curved ??

iDEP

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
hey, well I have experience with a curve penis, and it actually kinda just straightens out inside the womans vagina.. or fits like any other. Now if its big it may hurt just like any other persons big dick.. but it shouldnt be something you are too worried about. I think yes, in experienced girls will have a problem with it, but its not a serious issue at all.. i guess u can say its almost as bad as if a guy hears a girl qweef for the first time??? get it? hope I was able to help.. :redface:

Stretch

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi Crosz...I'm pretty sure you don't curve any more extremely then I do and I've never had a problem. I know that wasn't a direct answer to your actual question but, trust me, you have nothing to worry about, if having a cock that curves is your only problem. Have fun...:smile:

godiluvabig1

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A curve can be good. I've noticed that while having sex with guys who have an upward curves, sex in either missionary or woman-on-top is great because more pressure on the G-spot. While having sex with guys who have a downward curve, doggie style is great because it has the same effect. No experience with curves to either side or straight, for that matter. I've also noticed that the direction of the curve determines the best angle for giving head and taking it deep. It's all good to me!:07:

Stretch

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A curve can be good. I've noticed that while having sex with guys who have an upward curves, sex in either missionary or woman-on-top is great because more pressure on the G-spot. While having sex with guys who have a downward curve, doggie style is great because it has the same effect. No experience with curves to either side or straight, for that matter. I've also noticed that the direction of the curve determines the best angle for giving head and taking it deep. It's all good to me!:07:

Well stated...but regardless of the direction of the curve, left, right, up, down, or no curve at all... the choice of position always dictates the stimulation or the ease of access. You're so right...It's all good. :smile:

MagicJohnsonFan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I completely agree with godiloveabig1. A curve has never been a deal-breaker with me and depending on the angle can hit the G-spot in a way that a straight one can't. Don't be so self-conscious about it!

Crosz

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
hey, well I have experience with a curve penis, and it actually kinda just straightens out inside the womans vagina.. or fits like any other. :redface:

I've always wondered about that if I would just straighten out
inside of a woman.I guess that I just assumed that it would.

Thanks for your insight( and everyone else's)

:smile: