Ladies - are you comfortable being naked?

Lordpendragon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
In Europe, I think we have a lot more nudity - it's quite usual for both sexes to be naked together in saunas etc..

Are you comfortable being naked?

On your own?
With a lover?
In the locker room?
With strangers of both sexes?

lisa_2662

1st Like
Media
I am absolutely at home. Not around strangers or friends, but if its just me and my man, I expect to be naked. Of course I don't have a man right now, but I still hang around naked at home when I'm not expecting company. Its too hot here for clothes sometimes!

swtnspycy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Lee_M said:
No, not one bit...

If i had a better body id be happy to show it off but im not happy with it and im not happy for other people to see it either...Id like to be but im just not

Same here. I hate looking down and seeing all my imperfections. It's nice to sleep naked when it's hot, or just sort of walk around naked for a few after a nice shower, but I get kind of sheepish being naked in front of someone new. It takes me a while (and a good amount of encouragement) before I can feel sexy naked in front of someone.

Love-it

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
To all the ladies: Strut your stuff! We love you!

I love my wife and all her "imperfections", plus I have my own and she is tolerant of mine.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yes, very. My body is far from perfect. But I live in America: Land of the free, home of the seriously obese. So. Having taken far better care of my body than many others, and honestly not giving much care to the appraisals (or lack thereof ) of others, I'm quite at ease being nude.

This changes if I am nude and the others around are uncomfortable with the nudity of others.

I had a nightmare the other night. A close friend is in the Coast Guard. he's been to sea for a few months. His apartment is a two-hour drive from mine, but he's asked me to drop by and air it out, stock his fridge, and stay a few days so it feels lived in when he gets to port. The day he is to arrive, I am showering and pretty much just waiting for him to get home. I've forgotten my towel in the loft bed. I've left my clothes there as well, expecting to be all nakies 'til the last possible moment. I come out of the bathroom, and slam into his father, who's decided to surprise him and have a father-son bonding experience. His father is surprised, wet, angry, embarrassed, and very, very uncomfortable. I read all of this in his facial and body language as he turns away. He demands to know who I am, and refuses to say another word to me until I dress. He doesn't say that, but I know he won't say another word. I am annoyed. I stand stock still trying to decide whether or not to let his discomfort force me into wearing my clothes and forgoing my nakies time.

I told my friend about the dream, and he said we should just hope nothing like that happens if he asks me to do such a favor. His parents are very fundementalist. They would be very upset to encounter a woman intimate enough with him to be walking around his apartment naked, with or without him.

Mumzi

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Around my huband, yes. We have a second story deck and it was made for privacy. My husband and I sun bath out there naked. I have tan buns!
We have also had a lot of other fun out there, as it is off our bedroom.
I think swimming naked is a blast. But we can only do that when the girls aren't home.

My husband is a physical fitness nut, so I have someone to work out with.
But even when I was pregnant, I was fine being naked.

BUT no way in Gods green earth could I go to a nudist camp.

Snakebyte

Superior Member
Media
swtnspycy said:
Same here. I hate looking down and seeing all my imperfections. It's nice to sleep naked when it's hot, or just sort of walk around naked for a few after a nice shower, but I get kind of sheepish being naked in front of someone new. It takes me a while (and a good amount of encouragement) before I can feel sexy naked in front of someone.

at least the pic in your gallery is perfect
women often think they have imperfections but men don't even realize them. :wink:

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well,

Sitting here in my bra and panties I would say I am not particularly comfortable with the thought of being naked around anyone in a casual fashion. I tend to dress rather modestly and I think that is something that I would only share with my doctor (because I had to) the bathroom(Because I had to) and my future husband ( because I want to) LOL! I even wear my bra and panties when I get a massage... so I think I am pretty conservative in spite of much of the trash I talk on here ! LOL!

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Lordpendragon said:
In Europe, I think we have a lot more nudity - it's quite usual for both sexes to be naked together in saunas etc..

On your own? Sure, of course :rolleyes:

With a lover? Sure, of course :smile:

In the locker room? More or less, change fast and give my back too...:tongue:

With strangers of both sexes? No...no strangers please.:eek:

thirteenbyseven

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Mumzi said:
Around my huband, yes. We have a second story deck and it was made for privacy. My husband and I sun bath out there naked. I have tan buns!
We have also had a lot of other fun out there, as it is off our bedroom.
I think swimming naked is a blast

BUT no way in Gods green earth could I go to a nudist camp.

Mumzi- Try it and just maybe you'll like it. I see that you are from California, and in the "Golden State" there are a wide variety of naturist places where you and you're husband can dip your toes for the first time. First of all, the term nudist camp evokes a rustic place where people have two missing front incisors, wear ball caps, mullets, and perpetually hold a can of Budweiser while talking ad infinitum about NASCAR, restrictor plate racing and Jimmy-Jimmy Johnson. True there are those nudist gatherings, but so to there are several romantic retreats for couples in the Palm Springs area and up Northern California. Google up AANR for some links, take a deep breath, and go for it one of these weekends.:01:

pichulon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Lordpendragon said:

On your own?
With a lover?
In the locker room?
With strangers of both sexes?

wOw......Goint to the gym and finding a bunch of naked girls in the whirpool.....I'd be stoked...:tongue2: !!!

I do not know about other guys , but in my case, I would be as hard as a rock , it would be quite surreal , and, the problem is that, I respect women, and, unless my attention is wanted, I would feel like a horny dog in a duck pond, making them unconfortable.

Sure, naked with my girl ( or any girlS that want to be there with me ) , but just dropping into a sauna or jacuzzi ..... and finding those angels there......while this :sasmokin: reinforced steel rod walks around....I do not know...

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

On your own? Yes
With a lover? Yes
In the locker room? Yes (what's the fuss?- it's where you change clothes)
With strangers of both sexes? I've spent time in the buff when swimming in a hot spring or taking a sauna so to a degree, yes.

B_horribleperson

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
skinny white girls love to be nude in private
white girls with a body(thick) dont like to be nude
latin girls love to show off even the big nasty fat ones
black girls always showing off that ass
asian girls not really into being naked around the house

rhino_horn

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
horribleperson said:
skinny white girls love to be nude in private
white girls with a body(thick) dont like to be nude
latin girls love to show off even the big nasty fat ones
black girls always showing off that ass
asian girls not really into being naked around the house

i believe its pronounced thait'asss.

LikembigID

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
If I could get the body back I had when I was 18 sure. Ten years later NO esp after my son. Just not really feeling like being naked any where but the shower! AKK guess we all have to learn to deal with wht we got in the present. Having a baby changes EVERYTHING rt! LOL

stud_hunter

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Snakebyte said:
women often think they have imperfections but men don't even realize them. :wink:

I think this is true. I think most of us are far more critical of our own bodies than anyone else is, whether they're men or other women. I'm very comfortable with my body, and I'm comforable showing it off to a point. I'm not a fan of being naked around strangers just because that's a little personal. But being naked by myself or with a lover, no problem at all, and being scantily clad around strangers like at the beach, :biggrin1: .

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
stud_hunter said:
I think this is true. I think most of us are far more critical of our own bodies than anyone else is, whether they're men or other women. I'm very comfortable with my body, and I'm comforable showing it off to a point. I'm not a fan of being naked around strangers just because that's a little personal. But being naked by myself or with a lover, no problem at all, and being scantily clad around strangers like at the beach, :biggrin1: .

:cool: :tongue:

OMG forgot about the beach...the beach with tiny biquini is different...at least the tiny tiny bottom on...:tongue:

What's 'scandly clad' means StudHunter???:confused: