Ladies, at what LENGTH does a guy start to stretch you LENGTHWISE?

B_capslock

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
ladies I'm curious, at what length does your kitty start to feel like its beeing stretched lengthwise, not girthwize... so I guess we're taling past the cervix... into cul-de-sac.

Also from that point, how many more inches can your kitty get stretched lengthwise?

For you longfellows, if you have feedback regarding at what length you start meeting vaginal resistance, feel free to post...

seems like alot of gals, the first 4 or 5 inches going in fine, and then they start gagging vaginally... :biggrin1: They still end up taking, like the other 4 or 5 inches but alot slower...

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
First off, stop calling it a kitty. :tongue:
Second, I have never had a man bottom out in me; and the biggest guy I have been with was 8x6.

ganja4me

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The girls that I have been with have all needed me to go real slow when putting it in. However, I have never been with a girl that could not take all of my penis into her.

va_lk_yr_ie

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Above 8 in length will need to be a bit careful at first until I've gotten used to having it in me (=no hard thrusting to begin with). Never had much more than 8.5 and that's plenty too - that is OK and I can accept it all - but certainly not at first. My guess is that a bit longer too could work with some patience and working up to it - no idea on just how much more though.

And as always for the record - we're talking actual, real inches here - not internet-inches. 8 is plenty of cock (and too much cock) for most women out there. I do believe there are a few women capable of accepting 10-11-12 inch guys (perhaps after working up to it). But just as guys with those sizes are very rare, my assumption would be that those women are rare too.

Dayna

Experimental Member
Media
hmm well with me it appears that 8 to 8 1/2 inches are my limit. However, i know i've been stretched to accomadate more, so i'd say 8.5 is my limit

rico 9x6

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Hi all,

The women I am usually with have issues at first with the girth, but as soon as they relax and get into a rhythm, all is fine. I think it just takes a little communication with whomever you are with and going at a pace that is not too forcefull, until they start to ask for it at a greater pace.

Awesum9

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I belive that girth may be a factor as to how deep one may go without causing pain.. I have been with quite a number of ladies and almost all of them felt pain or discomfort any where from the 6 to 7 inch depth. I am 8.25 X 7 that's why I mention the girth factor.