Ladies, at what LENGTH does a guy start to stretch you LENGTHWISE?

hockeycock

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm 7.5 x 6 (real inches, not internet ones) and have gone balls deep in about 3/4 of the girls i've done. about half of those needed to be stretched some (real slow and gentle like), i guess the rest just have big hoo-has.

hawkgirl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I know 1 thing. Don't go up over a half inch at a time. If you can handle 7in don't jump to9in
Ease into if
Don't take the whole unit. I your with a guy that you are sleeping with and he is too big it may takes months to get it all inthere without damage. You don't want to be bleeding aterwards.

You can stretch to any length if the lp guy takes time to do it.
I am sleeping with a guy and it took me months to take the whole meat but now. OH MY GOD!
He never fails to please and it fills me up length and girth wise.

He is 9x7. So I know waht I am talking about

need2bfilled

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
anything past 8.0 is definitly flattening the guys cockhead against my cervix, but things are flexible enough in there such that I can take a couple of extra inches before it's too much

LoveItBitch

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
As being in the medical profession,I know that the depth of a womans vagina is approximatley 5 and a half inches.Theres no such thing as stretching the vagina lengthwise nor girth wise... the vagina is like elastic.. u can stretch it.. but it goes back soon after... girth wise.. but lenghtwise you are merely hitting the cervix hard and pushing it backwards and on some occasions it tends to be painful,you can even cause tissue damage and some bleeding.
On a personal note.. I cant handle more than 8 inches.. anything over that is too much for me and is just painful!!!

hotone07

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It really depends on what time of the month it is..........when I'm about to ovulate (middle of the female cycle) I seem to have an untouchable cervix...LOL cuz it is at it's highest point and open. Right after my period goes off it is at it's lowest point and my 9in hubby will hit it and it aint to pleasant.....LOL

LoveItBitch

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Ok Ive said this before.. and Imma say it again.... I need to smoke one out of someone elses sack.. going behind the cervix is umm painful.. let me make this politically correct... so I dont cause arguements... Going behind the cervix is painful for me.

LoveItBitch

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
See what u just wrote raws... u said.. pushing on the cervix isnt a good idea .. but then again on same token u said.. going behind the cervix is more elastic.. why go behind it if pushing on it isnt good?.. totally confused.. please explain

D_Neeson Niceone

Experimental Member
Media
Ok, just my humble experience....

If I slam into her cervix straight on, it's painful. Some girls LIKE this but the vast majority do not. Almost every girl - once she is aroused enough - is ecstatic about me easing around her cervix to either push behind it or just in front of it (some girls are different than others). Next comes a really intense orgasm :D

B_superlarge

Experimental Member
Media
When fully aroused a woman's uterus tilts mostly out of the way (unless it's set in her incorrectly, then it can still be hit head on, which is a problem for some women). Beyond the cervix is the posterior fornix, a pleasure zone for some women. Beyond that is the bottom vaginal wall which can be pushed as it's not made of different material than the side walls. Push the bottom wall backwards and the cul de sac, another pleasure zone for some women, is contacted. Push into that deep enough and the rectum wall can possibly be pressured inward by the pressure on the cul de sac. I recall one poster here saying her man was very long and it felt like her bowels were being pushed on, however women don't say anything about feeling such a sensation so maybe her feeling it is unusual. I suspect the penis usually tends to somewhat follow the upward direction of the posterior fornix and is why the anal wall doesn't get pushed into the bowels with most women. In most women the cul de sac is being pushed into with upward force (when the guy has enough length). In the case of the woman saying her bowels were being pushed on it could have been his penis followed up into the cul de sac, but his length was such he was putting so much force into the cul de sac that the cul de sac was actually forcing the anal wall inward enough to pressure her bowels to the degree she could tell it. She would probably have to have a very elastic bottom and him very long, which she said he was. Any of you ladies felt your bowels pushed on during vaginal intercourse?

Diagram:

http://www.erbook.net/cul-de-sac.jpg

LoveItBitch

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
hmmm cant say i have... cant say i wud want to either....imagine.. fucking shit LMAO!!!!... sorry... i smoked out of someones sack again