Ladies... At what point does girth interfere with oral sex???

At what point does girth interfere with oral sex???

• 5.25"

Votes: 5 2.1%
  • 5.5"

Votes: 9 3.7%
  • 5.75"

Votes: 12 4.9%
  • 6"

Votes: 54 22.2%
  • 6.25"

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • 6.5"

Votes: 45 18.5%
  • 6.75"

Votes: 13 5.3%
  • 7"

Votes: 47 19.3%
  • 7.25"

Votes: 7 2.9%
  • >7.25" (Please Specify Below...)

Votes: 25 10.3%

• Total voters

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Spladle said:
This thread is starting to remind me of a picture I once saw.

http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c189/morgan2438/penis.jpg

Anyway, Gisella, like I was saying . . . if you really want me to "teach" you then you must know that there's only one way to learn. Practice.

*glances downward*

:sly:

:chairfall: hehehehe..

And i thought u were "unsure" and experient about doing the 7" above bj...:rolleyes:

U cute Spadle !!! :kiss:

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Spladle said:
Aw, thank you so much (I try).

Now I will unzip my fly.

Hold it! Hold it!

:confused:

Where is the 7,25" in girth penis we going to use to practice?

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Spladle said:
You're not looking very hard, now, are you?

I, on the other hand, am . . .

LOLROFLOMGLMFAO

Are u the owner of a 7,25" ???

:eek:

LOLOFLOMGLMFAO...:tongue:

detritus

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
This is very hard to answer. I'll need a female friend of mine with an average sized mouth and measuring tape.

Then, I need to get an erection juuuuust enough so that I am big enough at each interval listed in this poll (to be determined by the tape). At each interval, I'll get the female to blow me. If she does so without incident, I'll know with relative certainty that the respective measurement at which I am at that time is not the credited response. I'll repeat this process until the female begins to gag, starts getting toothy, or turns her nose up at me like a dog not wanting to eat the dregs of yesterday's dinner.

Then, and only then, will I be able to choose with confidence. In the meantime, I'll just f'in say >7.25".

lisa_2662

1st Like
Media
I had a previous bf who's girth was close to 8 inches around, and while I could give him oral, it was reallyl unfomfortable and a serious challenge to get any amount of him in my mouth. Most of my blowjobs were more like me sucking on his head and jerking him off, which worked, but it was definately not an ideal situation for getting him off. I think that guy got more handjobs than any other guy in history though lol!

domite

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've never gotten good head...As sad as that may sound, but when you are as thick as I am Mouths and asses are out of the question. I've never ejaculated from oral sex...

Media
wow, I was really surprised to see 6" as the highest vote. Maybe I've got a big mouth, I dunno, but I think 6" is just the RIGHT thickness for sucking. Anything below 5" and I'm not as into it. For me the biggest thickness I can comfortably suck is about 6.75". I sucked a guy once who must have been just over 7" around and I could BARELY get it in my mouth. (I don't think I have maximum thickness for taking it up the ass though....bring it ON!!!) :D

ruffboy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Jessica said:
You question is not well expressed in the options. Are you asking for girth?? or lenght??

A small penis, or , average I should say, is better for oral sex. I do not like to go through jaw pain, bruised lips, the frustration that is is too big for my mouth .
Like a large penis and anal sex, a small to average penis is better that a large one.

My ideal guy ( fantasy of course ) would be one that could change the size of his cock at will. I want 8 inches long and 7 girth max in my vagina , 6X5 up my beautty hole , and 6X5 in my mouth...there is nothing that compares to giving delicious long and passionate blow jobs to a cock that I can fully control. In oral sex, if the penis controls you, it is no fun.

Jessica, i think you've given an answer here that is totally right on. and is also ultimately the seat of most male frustrations with regards to penis size. the fact is, no matter WHAT size you are, there's a good possibility its not "exactly" the right size for that exact moment. trying to come to grips with this, or even better, trying to just forget about your size and if its working for her, and instead living in the moment and just enjoying what you're doing leaves a far better chance of actually satisfying her (or him), and yourself.

now what might work the best, is getting one of these big boys in your vagina while i use my 6x5 on your other sweet spots ;-)

(btw big boys, here's your chance to finally be jealous of me, looks like i fit best in 2 out of three for the beautiful jessica! yahoo!! okay...that was lame :wink: )

WildHoney

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
7 inches is a stretch for me ......although you can give head to bigger boys, deep throating or really sucking them deep isn't an option. Licking , jerking, sucking shaft and aballs etc is the only way to blow them .

:smile:

Honey