Ladies, at what size does it start being too painful for anal?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by RockStaR Cock, Oct 10, 2010.

1. RockStaR Cock

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Is it better for more girth and less length or more length with less girth? What is the perfect size for anal in your opinion?

2. D_Crystallized Ginger

girls are never fully aware of size... I mean thay seems to make a bit of confusion with numbers... but they are expert in gauging with hands,mouth and vaginal,anal holes...

3. Opalite

Gold Member

He's right. It's common knowledge girls don't actually feel anything during sex, neither are we capable of feeling any pain.

4. noirman

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Best response I've read today :tongue:

5. Tee&A

Tee&A New Member

Any size is too big for anal if he is too frisky or doesn't know what the hell he is doing.

6. RawDog

Gold Member

Albums:
    Your original post is totally different from the title/question.

I can't answer the "perfect" part, but I was told my girth (5.75", or a looped dollar bill - the printed part) is too big for anal.

7. shr1125

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    BAH! Users can't be trivialized with actually having linear thought patterns!

I know you asked for "ladies," but I've been known to be a bend-over boyfriend for some women and their strap-ons in the past. In my experience, 5 - 5.5" circumference has been great with roughly 7" in length. I've taken bigger, but ONLY with A LOT of warmup.

Some women I've known have been a bit overzealous to fuck a man in the ass and have been quick on the draw. So, for you girls that have the fantasy of taking a man from behind, heed Tee&A's advice!

8. B_subgirrl

B_subgirrl New Member

My FB is 10" x 6" (yes, properly measured; no, I don't have pics) and we do fine. I find length easier to take than girth, both vaginally and anally.

9. chefgreg

chefgreg New Member

My GF said her cut off for anal is 6.5.

10. petite

petite New Member

Albums:
    I don't know. My experience with anal is that if it's painful, it's because you aren't using the correct method of dilation before you have anal sex. I haven't discovered my girth limit yet, because once I can fit TheBF's cock in my ass, why would I attempt anything larger? It's not like I'm ever planning on having anything larger than him inside there.

Besides, I'm sure that different people have different size asses. I've read plenty of people say that they only feel initial pain and that it goes away. Didn't happen that way for me. I had to stretch out properly, but once I did, it worked so well and felt so good!

11. Love-it

Gold Member

My wife can't take me in her vagina comfortably but she can take me in her ass if we are patient, use lots of lubrication and she dilates beforehand. I am about 7.5 x 6". It takes her awhile to relax enough to be able to take my deep thrusting.

She says that when anal feels good, it feels really good.

12. IntoxicatingToxin

Gold Member

It takes me a LONG time for my ass to get loose enough to comfortably take a cock with a 4.5-ish inch girth (I haven't tried anything bigger than that because it would take even longer!), so I generally don't participate in anal at all. Anal does nothing for me sexually, I get zero arousal out of it, and it takes ages to even get it accomplished.

13. minimag

minimag Active Member

Albums:
    8" x 6" toy is no problem. 5" x 7" plug is no problem. 5" x 8" plug is do-able, but girthier than I like.

Draft saved Draft deleted