ladies...back to back orgasms...

strat69

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am curious about this as one of my g/f described something amazing to me...
she told me that a few times during masturbation (and only then) she had kept herself on the brink of an orgasm for a very long time (about an hour?)...when she finally went over into an orgasm, it was VERY intense and just as the first orgasm was fading, she felt the "build up" start again and very quickly she went on to another orgasm almost as`intense as the first. she said it was literally like "OMG...I'm coming.....whew....WTF?...OMG...I'm coming AGAIN..." being that close together...she said it has only happened during her extended masturbation sessions, never during sex (too bad)...
anyway, I know ther are lots of multi-O ladies out there, but I was just wondering if any had experienced something similar, where they felt another huge build up and orgasm lterally as the contractions of the first orgasm were just fading?

strat69

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
mercurialbliss said:
What's amsturbation?

J/K

Overlapping waves during an orgasm are not uncommon with multiorgasmic women.
thanks...fat-fingered "masturbation"...anyway, as a guy, I have a hard time really envisioning the sensation of coming really hard and then feeling that "point of no return" and another full blown orgasm within seconds of a previous orgasm fading...she actually did a great job describing the sensation to me and we even tried to make it happen during sex by each masturbating to the brink and staying there for a very long time before finishing during sex...als, it didn't pull off the full desired effect, but we agreed that the orgasms we had were about the most intese ones we had ever had...

tiff86

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Those "back to back" orgasms sound great. I can have lots of orgasms but I'm not sure I've had that. My orgasms always seem pretty much seperate I think, but sometimes if I have a bunch I feel like I don't come all the way down from one before the next one. When that happens it's grrreat:smile: but they still feel mostly separate.

strat69

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
tiff86 said:
Those "back to back" orgasms sound great. I can have lots of orgasms but I'm not sure I've had that. My orgasms always seem pretty much seperate I think, but sometimes if I have a bunch I feel like I don't come all the way down from one before the next one. When that happens it's grrreat:smile: but they still feel mostly separate.
well, my g/f said that the orgasms were separate...but only by literally seconds...she said that it was like she felt the "rush" of the first orgasms and the follow-on contractions (a lot of them) and as the contractions started to lessen in intensity, she felt an intense build up again (the final stages...the "gonna come any second" feeling, she said) and bam...another big orgasm.
that's the best I can do to covey what she told me and I still can't quite get my mind wrapped around how amazing that must feel (and it turns me on just thinking about a woman experiencing something so intense)

Mumzi

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I always have a second orgasm very quickly. It's much faster than the first.
Have no idea why, but it just feels as though I much more stimulated.

Heather LouAnna

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I thought this was a thread on ass to ass. I was thinking "Fucking FAB! Something else I've never done but need to."

Multiple orgasms. :rolleyes: Get em all the time. Sometimes I can get a good rhythm going and get one about every seconds seconds to a minute. That includes masturbation and intercourse. Piece o' cake, that shit.

sassy Lisa

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yep I have had back to back orgasm but only while having sex with my husband. It is wonderful, I always have after shocks when it happens to. Feels like jolts of lighting running thru my whole body. I always thank my husband for the roller coaster ride cause that is how it feels. Just about time you come off the first one the next one starts.

I never have been able to do it masturbating.

Sexologist

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
A previous g/f used to have 7 or more each time. Each would last about 30 seconds and the next would come in about 60 to 90 seconds. Each would be more intense than the one before up to about number 7, then they would taper off in intensity. After the first two she would ask me to bring them on manually, mostly by G spot pressure. Only after she was fully satisfied would she satisfy me.
Interestingly she was polynesian and I have found these gals to be more intense and excitable.
Sexologist

Sexologist

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I forgot to add that this g/f usually experienced "le petit mort" or the little death after her biggest climax. Opinion seems divided as to whether this is fainting or a brief period of unconsciouness, but this lady did it. As she cried out and arched her body she would suddenly fall flat on the bed, eyes wide open but unmoving, and with a barely perceptible breath. This state would last for from 15 to 30 seconds, after which she would start gasping again. She described this as being the ultimate orgasm and she had never had it with previous guys.
It was awesome to watch and I just wished that somehow men could experience what was obviously a female thing.
Sexologist

stud_hunter

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes, I've experienced something like this. It's fantasmical :biggrin1: . Like some other women have said my first orgasm takes the longest usually, after that they tend to start to get closer together. The great thing that I love about long, long sessions is eventually one just builds on top of another, rolling orgasms, seeing stars :tongue: :tongue:

strat69 said:
I am curious about this as one of my g/f described something amazing to me...
she told me that a few times during masturbation (and only then) she had kept herself on the brink of an orgasm for a very long time (about an hour?)...when she finally went over into an orgasm, it was VERY intense and just as the first orgasm was fading, she felt the "build up" start again and very quickly she went on to another orgasm almost as`intense as the first. she said it was literally like "OMG...I'm coming.....whew....WTF?...OMG...I'm coming AGAIN..." being that close together...she said it has only happened during her extended masturbation sessions, never during sex (too bad)...
anyway, I know ther are lots of multi-O ladies out there, but I was just wondering if any had experienced something similar, where they felt another huge build up and orgasm lterally as the contractions of the first orgasm were just fading?

RnR

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Mumzi said:
I always have a second orgasm very quickly. It's much faster than the first.
Have no idea why, but it just feels as though I much more stimulated.

Works that way for me during really hot sex as well. I don't masturbate much, and it hasn't happened during any solo times.

Renee

WhiteAnacondar

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
strat69 said:
she said that it was like she felt the "rush" of the first orgasms and the follow-on contractions (a lot of them) and as the contractions started to lessen in intensity, she felt an intense build up again (the final stages...the "gonna come any second" feeling, she said) and bam...another big orgasm.

I'm not a woman, but I've experienced exactly what you describe. The orgasms that follow the first seem much stronger, and they come on with little warning (besides the great build-up!).

stud_hunter

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Rod Farva said:
I would gladly forfit my ability to pee while standing for the multiple orgasms.

Yes but would you also accept pregnancy and monthly periods?? If you say yes, you're LYING :biggrin1: :wink: :rolleyes:

stud_hunter

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Not that I would change my gender for a million bucks, mind you :biggrin1: . Those are MY orgasms. Get your own! :biggrin1:

MidusCo.

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well... Ive given my girlfriend back to backs like you stated, and yes it was from fingering her. So I can see how this is possible, might be rare but definatley possible.

It seemed that she tightened everytime she did and they were within seconds of each other.

WhiteAnacondar

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Rod Farva said:
I would gladly forfit my ability to pee while standing for the multiple orgasms.

You don't have to forfeit anything! Men are equally capable of having multiples. Take a look into tantra, and let the adventure begin!

Rod Farva

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
stud_hunter said:
Yes but would you also accept pregnancy and monthly periods?? If you say yes, you're LYING :biggrin1: :wink: :rolleyes:

No I wouldn't. I want my cake and to eat it too. What's the use of cake if you're not going to eat it , I say!

And by cake i mean my penis. I heart it.