ladies, best warm up?

interestednj

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm just wondering which of you ladies prefer a long make out session/petting for a warm up to sex or recieving oral.

Just want to get an idea since both seem to work for my girl, but sometimes i'm just not in the mood to give oral and i'm really horny and want to fuck right away.

thanks!

yorkshirebunny

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I'm just wondering which of you ladies prefer a long make out session/petting for a warm up to sex or recieving oral.

Just want to get an idea since both seem to work for my girl, but sometimes i'm just not in the mood to give oral and i'm really horny and want to fuck right away.

thanks!

depends on my mood, sometimes lots of messing around, sometimes just clothes ripped off and get down to it on the floor!

mich9274

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
O.K, so I don't know how graphic you want to get, but what the hell. I must be one of the few females on the planet that's not really into guys going down on me, it's a once in a while thing for me, I prefer that he lets his fingers do the talking if you know what I mean. What really gets me off is kissing him and getting to that point that I can notice the change in their breathing and they're so hard and their body is so hyper sensitive that any touch makes his breath hitch. Just knowing you can turn someone on that much with a touch and a kiss is a huge turn on for me, but I also agree with yorkshirebunny, sometimes you just wanna get your gear off and dare I say fuck. I call that taking the edge off.

Rubenesque

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I like the idea that foreplay is a "warm-up" to sex. But given that so few women can orgasm through penetrative sex the "warm-up" is often the most important and pleasure giving bit lol

D_Brecock Evileye

Sexy Member
Media
I love manualy stimulating a woman but have noticed that when I do this they seem surpriesed. Do guys not ushualy do this? I have not been with many woman as you can no dbout tell. I find that they all love it and I get at least one good orgasam ut of them before we even start penatration.

Mark Hard On

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Im a marathon sex type of a guy. I have to have long passionate sessions of intense foreplay. I never go in until Id camp on every part of a womans body giving her my utmost attention. Feeling the moist and tenderness of her lips, sliding my tongue against her teeth, kissing her brow, pecking her up and down her jaw bone, whispering love talk in her ear as Id kiss and lick her, running my tongue down her chest, sucking, licking, tasting her nipples, kneading and caressing her breasts, dipping my tongue in her belly button and ofcourse gently fingering her pussy whilst rubbing her clit. I prohibit myself to make love to a woman without doing all the above and much more. Sex has so much more meaning when two people take their time and give all that they have. Foreplay is a must go go for everyone and anyone wanting to have sex!

Mark Hard On

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oh... and not to forget. I believe its very important to beautify the scene and environment for sex. Dimming the lights, lighting candles, sitting on a couch near the fire place, drawing the curtains and glittering the bed with roses. Sometimes its better for a man to please and make the night not just special for him but special for her too. Im a sort of guy that more enjoys giving pleasure than receiving. Seeing my work giving a woman climaxes shes never reached before, her body electrifying in utter desire, moaning and calling my name as she throws her had back and forth is better and way more sexy then exploding my load in any position. Mmmm...

D

deleted356736

I love manualy stimulating a woman but have noticed that when I do this they seem surpriesed. Do guys not ushualy do this? I have not been with many woman as you can no dbout tell. I find that they all love it and I get at least one good orgasam ut of them before we even start penatration.

As a sexual variation to my wife, and she loves it, although she knows me and knows what's going on. The nice one to this is you can hold her with one hand, lay you body mostly over hers, kiss her and bring her to orgasm all at the same time. Very erotic, intimate and connected.

I am not surprised you find your partners love it; I know my wife does, which is why I don't do it every time.