ladies, best warm up?

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by interestednj, Jan 2, 2009.

1. interestednj

interestednj New Member

Albums:
    I'm just wondering which of you ladies prefer a long make out session/petting for a warm up to sex or recieving oral.

Just want to get an idea since both seem to work for my girl, but sometimes i'm just not in the mood to give oral and i'm really horny and want to fuck right away.

thanks!

2. yorkshirebunny

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    depends on my mood, sometimes lots of messing around, sometimes just clothes ripped off and get down to it on the floor!

3. D_Brecock Evileye

D_Brecock Evileye New Member

We need more ladys, I am taking notes.

4. mich9274

mich9274 New Member

Albums:
    O.K, so I don't know how graphic you want to get, but what the hell. I must be one of the few females on the planet that's not really into guys going down on me, it's a once in a while thing for me, I prefer that he lets his fingers do the talking if you know what I mean. What really gets me off is kissing him and getting to that point that I can notice the change in their breathing and they're so hard and their body is so hyper sensitive that any touch makes his breath hitch. Just knowing you can turn someone on that much with a touch and a kiss is a huge turn on for me, but I also agree with yorkshirebunny, sometimes you just wanna get your gear off and dare I say fuck. I call that taking the edge off.

5. got_lost

Gold Member

Warm up for me is giving a blow job!
    I'm more than ready then!

6. Rubenesque

Gold Member

Albums:
    I like the idea that foreplay is a "warm-up" to sex. But given that so few women can orgasm through penetrative sex the "warm-up" is often the most important and pleasure giving bit lol

7. D_Prudence_Admonition_Drightits

While I do enjoy 69, sometimes I don't feel like giving/receiving oral. I do like for my nipples to be gently rubbed and licked while fingers are rubbing my clit. It works just as nice, wet in no time.

8. D_Brecock Evileye

D_Brecock Evileye New Member

I love manualy stimulating a woman but have noticed that when I do this they seem surpriesed. Do guys not ushualy do this? I have not been with many woman as you can no dbout tell. I find that they all love it and I get at least one good orgasam ut of them before we even start penatration.

9. lovenuts50

lovenuts50 Active Member

Albums:
    a blow job would certainly warm me up

10. lovenuts50

lovenuts50 Active Member

Albums:
    i like my partner to orgasm before i slide inside

11. lovenuts50

lovenuts50 Active Member

Albums:
    licking nipples and rubbing clit is a favorite

12. nay-nay

nay-nay New Member

lots of kissing gets me all wet and wild :wink:

13. Mark Hard On

Mark Hard On New Member

Im a marathon sex type of a guy. I have to have long passionate sessions of intense foreplay. I never go in until Id camp on every part of a womans body giving her my utmost attention. Feeling the moist and tenderness of her lips, sliding my tongue against her teeth, kissing her brow, pecking her up and down her jaw bone, whispering love talk in her ear as Id kiss and lick her, running my tongue down her chest, sucking, licking, tasting her nipples, kneading and caressing her breasts, dipping my tongue in her belly button and ofcourse gently fingering her pussy whilst rubbing her clit. I prohibit myself to make love to a woman without doing all the above and much more. Sex has so much more meaning when two people take their time and give all that they have. Foreplay is a must go go for everyone and anyone wanting to have sex!

14. Mark Hard On

Mark Hard On New Member

Oh... and not to forget. I believe its very important to beautify the scene and environment for sex. Dimming the lights, lighting candles, sitting on a couch near the fire place, drawing the curtains and glittering the bed with roses. Sometimes its better for a man to please and make the night not just special for him but special for her too. Im a sort of guy that more enjoys giving pleasure than receiving. Seeing my work giving a woman climaxes shes never reached before, her body electrifying in utter desire, moaning and calling my name as she throws her had back and forth is better and way more sexy then exploding my load in any position. Mmmm...

15. cbrmale

Gold Member

Albums:
    As a sexual variation to my wife, and she loves it, although she knows me and knows what's going on. The nice one to this is you can hold her with one hand, lay you body mostly over hers, kiss her and bring her to orgasm all at the same time. Very erotic, intimate and connected.

I am not surprised you find your partners love it; I know my wife does, which is why I don't do it every time.

Draft saved Draft deleted