Votes: 36 7.2%

• Total voters

stud_hunter

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
ClaireTalon said:
As for this Carey guy: Stud_hunter, add a large cock on him and give him some fairer hair, and you have the guy who happens to visit my bedroom from time to time at the moment! ;-9...

Mmmm. Great quads. Great arms. Great cock (it sounds). I'm jealous. Ah, but not TOO jealous :wink: . For the past month or so I've been romping with a young fellow (24) who, while not an Australian football player, has a lovely physique, in more ways than one (wink wink big dick wink wink). And, perhaps most importantly, he shares my belief that my first 6 orgasms are really just warmups!
You's and me's a coupla playahs.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My favorite body types are not on this list.

I like a round tummy. A small pot belly is so cute. A medium one is nice too.

Tall! I like men to be very, very tall. Bonus points to a man of any type (except morbidly obese) who is 6'3 or taller than 6'3.

Large! I like very broad shoulders, and big legs. No need for him to be specifically either muscular, or fat(Not too fat. I fear abandonment, including by sudden death.), or lean. Any of those will do it for me if he's wide.

This can be summed up this way: I like tall, solid-looking men.

Currently, I'm totally hot for a very, very lean guy (he gets tall bonus points) but I'm turned on by his mind, spirit, and thigh-length dreds.

Plus... he smells like fresh air, avocados, clean laundry, and coconuts. How could anyone NOT like that?

BJT

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Dang all you women looking for tall guys :( Good to hear that most of you aren't into the overbuff gymrat type.

fit_at_50

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It seems that tall, lean, and somewhat muscular is the predominant answer. This is good news for me since I pretty much fit that description. I am a bit surprised that big muscles is getting so few votes, especially since the ladies here prefer bigness in other areas.:wink: I knew I would get good honest answers here since you ladies are honest about your preferences and desires. Y'all seem like a cool, sexy group of gals!

ChuckRich

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
So is it officially only gay men that like huge bodybuilders? Not saying all gay men do but judging from your average (non-twink/bear) gay video a lot do. And if so many people like tall, slim, somewhat muscled guys how come nobody ever wants me?

salthebb

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
To begin with, I really would like to take a moment to dispell this idea that all bodybuilders are fixated on their physiques. Before everybody jumps on me to say this is not a bodybuilding support group, I know that. It is just that several of the ladies alluded to the common misconception that bodybuilders are more self-centered than others. I kind of fell into bodybuilding at an early age because I was unable to hit a high school curveball. No hit, no play. So I ended up in the weight room and 34 years later, I am still there. Lifting weights makes me feel good about myself because it is the one thing that I have total control over. I always take the time to help others and answer all questions in the gym because I do get many. So just because I have large biceps, you should not dismiss me as a self-centered bore. Well, I really did not want to rant like this but it seemed like the bodybuilder types were being dissed simply because of their physical appearance and I thought that this group existed because of physical appearances. Sorry if this offends anyone.

B_Marius567

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Im 6'5" 180 pounds and been working out so my butt fulls up my 35x34 pants and working on my shoulders alot too :) no one wants me but Im in better shape then them :)

windtalkerways

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
salthebb said:
To begin with, I really would like to take a moment to dispell this idea that all bodybuilders are fixated on their physiques. Before everybody jumps on me to say this is not a bodybuilding support group, I know that. It is just that several of the ladies alluded to the common misconception that bodybuilders are more self-centered than others. I kind of fell into bodybuilding at an early age because I was unable to hit a high school curveball. No hit, no play. So I ended up in the weight room and 34 years later, I am still there. Lifting weights makes me feel good about myself because it is the one thing that I have total control over. I always take the time to help others and answer all questions in the gym because I do get many. So just because I have large biceps, you should not dismiss me as a self-centered bore. Well, I really did not want to rant like this but it seemed like the bodybuilder types were being dissed simply because of their physical appearance and I thought that this group existed because of physical appearances. Sorry if this offends anyone.

I have a feeling you are not the 'type'
of body builder I was alluding to Sal...
I meant the guys who are utterly
disproportionate to how a real body
is supposed to look. I have a feeling
that you may be muscular and look
totally wonderful but are not a caricature. :)

windtalkerways

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
hungshyman said:
Im 6'5" 180 pounds and been working out so my butt fulls up my 35x34 pants and working on my shoulders alot too :) no one wants me but Im in better shape then them :)

Don't give up ...and work on being a
little less shy and she will find you
when you aren't looking! :wink:

GBB

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
salthebb said:

Good! I was beginning to think I was being singled out!
A lot of my weight training had to do with my years in the Navy when it's pretty difficult to play soccer on the Forecastle of a Ticonderoga class! However, we can put weights in some un-used fan room. After a while, it just becomes the prefered mode of working out because you know how to do it.

I play soccer now, but as my buddies point out, I tend to corner like an aircraft carrier! So I often play full back, and when I charge the ball, the opposing forward normally panics. (until they figure out I can't turn)

windtalkerways

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
GBB said:
Good! I was beginning to think I was being singled out!
A lot of my weight training had to do with my years in the Navy when it's pretty difficult to play soccer on the Forecastle of a Ticonderoga class! However, we can put weights in some un-used fan room. After a while, it just becomes the prefered mode of working out because you know how to do it.

I play soccer now, but as my buddies point out, I tend to corner like an aircraft carrier! So I often play full back, and when I charge the ball, the opposing forward normally panics. (until they figure out I can't turn)

Ok, spanks for me from Sal and G...

GBB

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
windtalkerways said:
Ok, spanks for me from Sal and G...

Well of course, we're all talking about body types from a far.
There's no real substitute for actually talking to people is there?

It was interesting to see the poll. But honestly, I already knew that my body type was prefered by a minority of women.

But I'm living in the shape I want.