• Lean but not muscular

Votes: 64 12.8%
  • Other (please specify)

Votes: 36 7.2%

• Total voters

D_Odipherous Pitts

Account Disabled
Media
While I get a few looks from the ladies because of my muscular build I would have to say I get a lot more from the guys, both gay and straight!

Many women seem to be very intimidated (?) perhaps by a very muscular build or tend to be disgusted if you have a very vascular body (I don't hear the same thing about a vascular cock).

On the other hand I have a lot of guys give the stare down and see admiration in their eyes. I suppose the same would be said if they could see what many of the guys on this site have hanging between their legs. I constantly have guys walk up to me and ask me questions about working out and dieting... sometimes they act like they've known you forever and ask some personal questions which surprises me. More than once I've been asked if I juice. What would they say if I asked them if they masturbate? Either answer for both us won't be believed anyway.

People also comment on how my wife must feel so lucky because she has such a muscular man to play with... actually she doesn't seem to care what I look like... whether I'm lean and mean or fat and fuzzy... it's all the same to her but I tease her that if I died does she think she could fall for some skinny hairy dude?

I don't understand the appeal women have of these skinny dudes with no meat on their bones... educate me please.

nuff said...

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I dont like thin I do like my man heavy by muscles not fat...I like muscles but natural ones not bulky pump up, my bf is getting bigger than I would wish for but he enjoys going to the gym and doing his thing...well, at least he does not have coach potato abs - not at all...:tongue:

stud_hunter

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Gisella said:
I dont like thin I do like my man heavy by muscles not fat...:tongue:

Mmmm. Nothing quite like a sculpted, chiseled body pressing me to the bed, full body contact, hips working tirelessly :biggrin1: :biggrin1: . No body builders but I like 'em muscular too :tongue: .

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
stud_hunter said:
Mmmm. Nothing quite like a sculpted, chiseled body pressing me to the bed, full body contact, hips working tirelessly :biggrin1: :biggrin1: . No body builders but I like 'em muscular too :tongue: .

:cool: Oh yeh! Fit people do wonders to each other in sex sessions...mmmm...is trully invigorating!

Hey Study! How are you doing?

We are almost twins in taste and etc..I just wish had your multiples too...:rolleyes: :tongue: :biggrin1:

Kisses

stud_hunter

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Gisella said:
Hey Study! How are you doing?

We are almost twins in taste and etc..I just wish had your multiples too...:rolleyes: :tongue: :biggrin1:

Kisses

Hi girl! How are you?? Oh I'm fine. A bit busy lately. I went to visit my parents for a week and since I got back I feel like I'm running around nonstop. I DID manage to have an unexpected 1-nighter on Sat. :cool: I think I have become very good at picking the good ones, as this year I really have had a run of luck.

As for the multiples, I do so love cumming till I can't walk. I think I've said this before but my many multiples have gotten a lot easier in the last few years. From what I hear it's fairly common for women to orgasm more easily when they hit the mid-late 30s. I was always able to have 2-3 orgasms if it was done right :tongue: but now I can have far more. Now I'm really leaning towards guys who can stay hard a very long time for obvious reasons!

OmahaBeef

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Most Muscular said:
While I get a few looks from the ladies because of my muscular build I would have to say I get a lot more from the guys, both gay and straight!

Many women seem to be very intimidated (?) perhaps by a very muscular build or tend to be disgusted if you have a very vascular body (I don't hear the same thing about a vascular cock).

On the other hand I have a lot of guys give the stare down and see admiration in their eyes. I suppose the same would be said if they could see what many of the guys on this site have hanging between their legs. I constantly have guys walk up to me and ask me questions about working out and dieting... sometimes they act like they've known you forever and ask some personal questions which surprises me. More than once I've been asked if I juice. What would they say if I asked them if they masturbate? Either answer for both us won't be believed anyway.

People also comment on how my wife must feel so lucky because she has such a muscular man to play with... actually she doesn't seem to care what I look like... whether I'm lean and mean or fat and fuzzy... it's all the same to her but I tease her that if I died does she think she could fall for some skinny hairy dude?

I don't understand the appeal women have of these skinny dudes with no meat on their bones... educate me please.

nuff said...

Bro...I couldnt have said it better myself. Sounds like you tore a page out of my life story:biggrin1: However your a bit leaner than me, as I am a strength-guy. I also concur about the skinny-guy thing. No offense to skinny guys here at all, I just wonder how a woman would feel secure next to a guy she outweighs?

I keep reading women here emphasizing words like:

strong
powerful
big arms
muscular
tall

Though that describes me prefectly, its a shame my body type has only reaped 9% of the total vote:mad:

It's all good ladies:wink:

...OB

stud_hunter

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
OmahaBeef said:
No offense to skinny guys here at all, I just wonder how a woman would feel secure next to a guy she outweighs?

Perhaps she realizes she's no longer at risk of being eaten by wildebeasts??Why would a woman need a muscular man to feel secure these days?

Now, I happen to like chiseled, sculpted, musclebound men :biggrin1: but it is because they're hot and I like to feel their hot bodies :biggrin1: , not because they make me feel secure.

Pirate Wench

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Assuming everyone here has seen Russell Crowe in Gladiator.......

Russell's look in Gladiator is my favorite.
Mm....mm....mmm....
Can we dip him in dark chocolate, please ?
:smile:

I like that better than his leaner look in Cinderella Man.

WildHoney

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Pirate Wench, OHHH yeah...he was delish in that film !!!! I also liked Vin Deisel in Tripple X ...I have a thing for bald men with tattoo's .

:smile: Honey

B_spiker067

Experimental Member
Media
So the subtle difference is that women are not interested in the body builder type (Arnold in his prime). They are looking for the black sprinter's body(Ben Johnson)? The longer leaner muscle look?

OmahaBeef

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Perhaps she realizes she's no longer at risk of being eaten by wildebeasts??Why would a woman need a muscular man to feel secure these days?

Now, I happen to like chiseled, sculpted, musclebound men :biggrin1: but it is because they're hot and I like to feel their hot bodies :biggrin1: , not because they make me feel secure.

Come on now SH...I am abundantly aware that a woman shouldn't fear being mutilated by a bear or something...but it is undeniable, and inherent, that a woman instinctively desires protection on one or more levels. Physically, she wants to feel protected even if it's from nothing in particular. We live in a different world than we did many years ago, however this innate need within women will never end. Notably...financial security these days can/has began to come before a physical need for a strong man, but a man who is a true physical specimen will always occupy the dark recesses of her mind.

So I am not disagreeing with you whatsoever, I am just stating my point. I am encouraged by your desire for strong muscular men, but ask yourself: Why do I love a physically well-built man? What makes that man "hot" and smaller, skinny, or morbidly obese men more undesirable? The answer is simple: its called natural selection.

The only women, in my experience at least, who like/prefer beta males (physically or otherwise) are extremely masculine in attitude or somehow thirsting for a domination of sorts in their own lives and relationships. Ultra competetive/ultra feminist types who despise the thought of not being in control of everything around them on an intimate level, or those women who hate/fear the submissive tendencies of womanhood. I will also go so far as to say that these types of women tend to be younger and very ambitious on a personal level....you know...the "I'm gunna change the world" types who major in things like Women's Studies or Poli Sci and would do anything to be on Hillary or Nancy P's staff post graduation.

If a man desires this type of woman, than I don't know whether to weep for him or slap him across the face.

Yours in chauvenism...
OB

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So the subtle difference is that women are not interested in the body builder type (Arnold in his prime). They are looking for the black sprinter's body(Ben Johnson)? The longer leaner muscle look?

Ben Johnson has a heavily muscular build, Donovan Bailey has a leaner build but still quite muscular.

The only women, in my experience at least, who like/prefer beta males (physically or otherwise) are extremely masculine in attitude or somehow thirsting for a domination of sorts in their own lives and relationships. Ultra competetive/ultra feminist types who despise the thought of not being in control of everything around them on an intimate level, or those women who hate/fear the submissive tendencies of womanhood. I will also go so far as to say that these types of women tend to be younger and very ambitious on a personal level....you know...the "I'm gunna change the world" types who major in things like Women's Studies or Poli Sci and would do anything to be on Hillary or Nancy P's staff post graduation.

Yours in chauvenism...
OB

Hmmm, how to respond...

OB, your posts are usually dead on truths, and while this is close it's not totally inclusive. If I may...

1. Size doesn't make you an Alpha, not height, musculature nor cock size. Only will and personality can do that.

2. To put it delicately, I'm "difficult to get along with". With the exception of the poli-sci and womens studies you've described me quite well. I'm good at taking control and I scoff at most gender bias. However, that being said, I prefer larger, more muscular men because I don't WANT to be in control all the time. It's tiresome. It can be a huge release to let go of the reins and let someone else "be the man".

Plus of course I love to feel a guys weight on me during sex. Yum.

OmahaBeef

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ben Johnson has a heavily muscular build, Donovan Bailey has a leaner build but still quite muscular.

Hmmm, how to respond...

OB, your posts are usually dead on truths, and while this is close it's not totally inclusive. If I may...

1. Size doesn't make you an Alpha, not height, musculature nor cock size. Only will and personality can do that.

2. To put it delicately, I'm "difficult to get along with". With the exception of the poli-sci and womens studies you've described me quite well. I'm good at taking control and I scoff at most gender bias. However, that being said, I prefer larger, more muscular men because I don't WANT to be in control all the time. It's tiresome. It can be a huge release to let go of the reins and let someone else "be the man".

Plus of course I love to feel a guys weight on me during sex. Yum.

Excellent response my dear:biggrin1:

I am aware that physical size isn't the only thing that creates the Alpha. It is very, very much the personality. (You gotta admit that LOOKING alpha sure does help though...yes?):wink:

On your second point, if I understood it correctly, you both contested my point, and then proved it:confused: But one thing I want to point out, is that I don't believe that "bias" has anything to do with the order of things in society or the arrangement of percieved gender roles. I think the way things are set up are simply a more refined system of nature's intentions. In other words, I don't believe that there is some vast conspiracy to hold women down as some would want you to think.

I dunno...I probably make no sense, but thats not uncommon:biggrin1:

...OB

Nitrofiend

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm not quite sure what category I fall into. I'm 6', 156 lbs, and not exactly skinny. I mean I'm skinny, but I have meat and muscle on me, and I wouldn't say I'm that thin. I'm hairy. I have broad shoulders, and long arms and legs. I have a pretty small waist in comparison with my shoulder length. I guess "lanky" sums it up.

I'm slightly heavier than my gf, and she's nice and meaty (in the right places) for my tastes. Oddly enough, she wants me to get a little fatter (I guess huggably soft :p). She loves tall, hairy guys with dark hair and eyes, as well as broad shoulders, so it's a match.

Most women I know like guys tall with a light or medium build. They're intimidated by a lot of muscle. I know of a few who love big guys on the flabbier side of muscular. I don't know of any women who like being taller or heavier than their men.