Ladies, Can Great Pussy Eating Skills Compensate for a Small Dick?

Cuckboi

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'm pretty small...4 inches long and about one inch in diameter when hard with small grape sized balls. I don't last very long either before I dribble out a bit of cum. So, as far a penetration goes, I'm not very good in bed. However, I do love to eat pussy and can literally do it for hours. I've gotten a lot of practice at it too over the years because the women I've been with didn't seem to enthusiastic about me fucking them with my tiny dick.

So again I ask, can excellent pussy eating compensate for my little dick and convince her to stay with me or does a women truly need to be filled and stretched by a good sized dick?

Thanks

lottie

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I would miss the sex, body to body contact etc. However there probably are women out there who wouldn't, as some men on here have stated their women no longer want sex. So the trick is to find a woman who is not really into the whole sex experience, then maybe you'll both be happy?

Tuka

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Keep in mind you are asking this question on a Large Penis site, and the women who hang out here are likely to be into large penises. So we might not be the best sample to represent women in general.

If I really, really loved a guy, and if there was sexual attraction and "chemistry", I might take him as my primary partner, provided it was an open relationship and I was allowed to have other, better-endowed partners from time to time.

I live a polyamorous lifestyle, so I don't expect any one person to meet ALL my needs. As it happens, my husband has a very thick cock. But I remember once being in love with a man who had a small penis, and I was so turned on by him that just being with him was...almost...but not quite...enough. If things in my life had gone differently, I can imagine having made a life with him, as long as I could openly (and respectfully, of course) take other partners when needed.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
this is not a Women's Issue... this is an Ask a Woman issue :smile:
shifted over to Ask a Women, please?

IntoxicatingToxin

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
To a certain degree, yes. I don't really orgasm well from penetration anyway, so I prefer for a guy to make me orgasm from eating me out or rubbing my clit. The thing is, despite not orgasming easily from penetration, I do love the sensation of being fucked and being filled up. Feels great to me. I'd miss that.

INDFEM

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
To a certain degree, yes. I don't really orgasm well from penetration anyway, so I prefer for a guy to make me orgasm from eating me out or rubbing my clit. The thing is, despite not orgasming easily from penetration, I do love the sensation of being fucked and being filled up. Feels great to me. I'd miss that.

Something very similar.

I don't care too much for oral, but if a guy is good at fingering, then I'll be perfectly happy. I love being fingered so,so much