Ladies, can I have your honest opinion?

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by someotherguy, Apr 4, 2007.

1. someotherguy

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I'm a 25yr old virgin and never showed my cock to anybody until tonight when I posted my first pics. Can I have some of your opinions on it? I'll admit that I'm kinda fishing for compliments but please be honest. I just want to have realistic expectations for when the day comes that I finally have sex. Thanks in advance.

2. DeeDee36dd

DeeDee36dd New Member

I think it's awesome. It looks very thick and I like the veins, looks really strong. How big is it?

3. someotherguy

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Thanks! It's 6" X 5.75"

4. someotherguy

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I posted a bunch more pics for your enjoyment. Thoughts? Would any of you be surprised if you encountered someone with my size? Is it too thick for oral?

5. Belly_Dancer

Belly_Dancer Member

Hi Someotherguy!

What an interesting cock! I've never been with a man who has a sidewinder (curves to the side). It's very unique-looking. I'd be interested to hear other women say what it might be like.

Yes, you are thick, but not too thick for oral, IMHO. It takes determination and practice, but it can be done. My mouth is not any larger than average and I have learned to suck my lover's very thick cock without biting him.

The only time he hits my teeth is when I deep throat him -- and he's feeling my very back molars. This caused both of us some anxiety at first, but once he learned that he was not being scraped or cut by them, he grew accustomed to them. I'm fortunate to be with a man who likes a little bit of pain with his pleasure.

My throat is too tight for him to full-out throat-fuck me, but I can swallow him all the way to the base if I take him from exactly the right angle. I can stay down there for a long time and lick his shaft; even lick his balls a bit if I use my hands to move them to my mouth.

Of course, I can't breathe like that, so I eventually have to come up for air. But he loves the feeling of me swallowing around his cock; he is relatively long so his head goes into my esophagus and I'm swallowing around the area just below it.

I think you're a bit shorter than he is, so the right girl should be able to suck you well and probably even DT you, if you find her.

She would probably do best to take you from the side, though, because of your curve.

6. someotherguy

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I've posted a ton of new pics in the past few weeks so...bump

Draft saved Draft deleted