Ladies...Can it be TOO wet?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by Average size guy, Jul 15, 2009.

1. Average size guy

Albums:
    Ladies, have you ever been so turned on that the wetness caused you to feel less of the stretch from a bigger penis?..Or any size penis for that matter? Say for example when you cum and it just gets more drenched than it has been and if the guy keeps going, is it harder to feel him or is there less pressure? I guess it is also has the same effect as it does when a guy uses too much lube. Any comments from the women would be appreciated. Afterall, I didn't post this in the "Womens Issues" section. lol

2. Enid

Gold Member

Albums:
    My home is wherever reality seems elastic and the

Not with a large penis. A couple of times with 5 inch men I noticed a too much lube type thing going on, less friction. Nothing extreme though.

3. Kayden96

Kayden96 New Member

Not having a vagina, I don't know if I'm the best to answer, but regardless of lubrication, it should still stretch the same amount. So, if the pleasure is from the stretch, it should be the same. However, as a guy, I have noticed that over lubing can reduce sensation, sometimes it's good, sometimes it's bad. Just take slower, longer strokes. Not only is it a tease, but it helps evaporate some excess moisture.

4. D_Bussbye Bushsticker

I certainly suffer this with my wife - being cut I've lost a lot of sensation in my cock. She can cum quite quickly, and then I've lost soooo much grip and really need to work hard to cum myself :(

5. Symphonic

Gold Member

Albums:
    Google! The answer is yes, since friction drives the female sexual organs having too much lubricant can ruin sexual encounters, but much more delightfully so than too little fluids.

6. Daisy

Gold Member

nope, not a problem for me

7. Fleur

Gold Member

It's never been a problem for me. I also tend to tighten up after my first orgasm. Maybe that's odd...I'm not sure.

8. RawDog

Gold Member

Albums:
    I know you've asked the ladies, but I'll answer anyway.

It's all about fit.

If she's tighter than average (not knowing what average "tightness" really is), then you have better than even chances that it'll never get too wet. If you're girthier than average (say 6") then, no, you'll have a hard time finding *any* woman too wet.

Personally, I'd buy WET Platinum Corporation in the stock market if they had a ticker symbol just based on our purchases alone.

9. greatdickismydrug

greatdickismydrug New Member

With smaller penises it can be a problem until a towel is used.

10. Proud7

Proud7 New Member

My gf is like this, holy shit does she get soaking wet. It actually embarrasses her, but I try to reassure her that I think it's the hottest thing.

11. D_Beau Nerr

D_Beau Nerr New Member

Mind if I answer? I think the ladies in general have dynamic control over how big her vag can take in regardless of the girth and regardless of how wet she is. However, when the girl is too wet, less friction, great sensation nevertheless and the smell - its like a drug that goes straight to my dick.

12. Maruli

Maruli New Member

No way. I'm one of those girls that get "too wet", to the point of drippyness, but never has the pleasure been diminished because of it. Never! If anything, it's even better!

13. B_queen_crystal

B_queen_crystal New Member

not for me. if im really wet im really turned on, and if im really turned on then my pussys gonna be super sensitive even if the cock is smaller, and if its a big one, even better!

14. ben_guigan

ben_guigan New Member

Had this problem with a girl who got really wet on occasion, she felt it much less when she was super wet. Not bad for me, just allowed me to go a little bit harder

15. Honey123

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Yeah, it's happened to me... but only with a 5 inch dick (never had smaller). He'd eaten me so long that I was all wet and slippery and I had a hard time feeling him. He was thrilled to be in there and had no clue. I did some squeezes with my kegels to tighten it up which helped me but was too much pressure for him and made him cum - which was fine cuz I'd had mine.

16. RawDog

Gold Member

Albums:
    Off topic, this thread is one of the reasons I love the ladies of this forum so much. So frank and honest about what pleases and what doesn't, and how big it needs to be. Other forums I've been to would be full of coddling phrases such as, "It's different for different people". Or "He can never be too small"

Why couldn't all women be like the women on lpsg? I mean the photo verifiable real women with the vaginas and such. As opposed to the "real" women with the cocks and stuff.

17. greatdickismydrug

greatdickismydrug New Member

Thank you for appreciating us Muttley. I think that most of us women here on LPSG enjoy being here exactly for that reason you stated, that we aren't like "most" women on other forums or out in the real world.

Many of us relate better to men than other women.

I am 100% straight and extremely feminine but told all the time by my girlfriends that I am "like a dude" when it come to sex and relationships. That can make it difficult for me. My GFs don't relate to how I feel about sex and men so, I can't talk to them about topics such as enjoying a big dick, loving BJs, having lots of sex as much as possible without feeling like some sort of a freak.

Thankfully, I found LPSG and feel at home here being able to express that side of myself.

18. Average size guy

Albums:
    Well we are glad that you're here. I appreciate your response to my thread.

Draft saved Draft deleted