Ladies:Can Sex Be Satisfying Without Penetration ?

Mikayla

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Feeling the guys body close to mine, exploring his body and letting him explore mine, touching, smelling, tasting, eyecontact, hearing his voice.....all that mixed together... yum!...oh and I love to give and receive oral :rolleyes:

Sooooo...For me sex without penetration can be satisfying. Not in the long run of course :biggrin1:

Crosz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
:yikes: I'm sorry, I didn't know. :redface: Why do you have no experience? Is it religious reasons?:confused:

No, not religious reasons.Please see http://www.lpsg.org/99566-ladies-need-your-advice-input.html

That's nice . . . but it's not just about you dear.
Of course it isn't all about me.In any sort of relationship
(sexual or otherwise) there has to some sort of reprococity and concern for
the other person.My focus would be on my partner's comfort/pleasure;mine
would be secondary.I would "get off" by knowing that she's enjoying herself.

Uhmm, just what exactly are you waiting for dude? You want a neon sign to drop down from the heavens and say go forth and fuck? :confused::tongue:

Not really waiting for anything in particular...if it happens it happens.If
it doesn't...what can you do ?

Nala

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Crosz, for me it's not the sensation of feeling filled out on its own, I never use a dildo or vibrator when I'm masturbating. To me making love together, being close to each other, building up and reaching the top together is what is most satisfying.

It sounds like a double standard though, I love to give head, it really turns me on and is more satisfying than receiving imo. I therefor understand your point of view.

sxy_vince

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well,I am 37 and have no experience...so I am going to ask a
dumb question now and then :rolleyes:

What I was kind of getting at was that I think that I could
be satisfied by kissing,performing oral on a woman;exploring
erogenouszones,etc.

Then again,I've tried neither (foreplay/penetration);so I couldn't
say what I would enjoy more.

Hi Crosz, I know where you are coming from: when I was a virgin I also thought I could spend hours touching a woman, and be completely satisfied.

But I found that changed once I actually experienced penetration - that changes everything! From then on, if you touch a woman's body its not satisfying in itself - it just makes you want "real" sex more.