Ladies, can you feel any difference between 5", 6", 7" length?

Status
Not open for further replies.

HippyHollowAustin

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm still waiting for installation of my calibrated vajajay. The guy said he'd be here between 8 and 4, but it's after 5 already.....

So currently, I can probably tell a two inch difference, but not a one inch difference. I am definitely no good at volume displacement.
The guy said he'd be here between 8 and 4. Most guys are between 8 and 4...

DaisyDoesIt

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
All my muscles are toned----and I've been told those in my puss are like a 'working man's hand'---yuppers, I do vaginal exercises, have for yrs. So---I can grip whatever size, but Looong, Loooonnnnngggg cocks give one lotsa options and full strokes beat 'half measures' every time~~

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I am taking an online course in Vajajay calibratin, care to help me with y homework :D
Do I have to mail you my vajajay? Cuz:

1. Postage and insurance will be astronomical
2. Air holes will be required during transport
3. Should probably have employ a guard during transport
4. How long will you have it?
5. Why do I get the feeling I'll never see it again?

ronin001

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Do I have to mail you my vajajay? Cuz:

1. Postage and insurance will be astronomical
2. Air holes will be required during transport
3. Should probably have employ a guard during transport
4. How long will you have it?
5. Why do I get the feeling I'll never see it again?

I would have to do a field trip, to perform an accurate hands on calibration. So your Vajajay will not have to leave the safety of your own home.

Plus I get extra school credit :D

Nosuportneeded

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Not to me. To me they all feel very different. Do vaginas all feel the same to you? (I'm asking for real, not rhetorically.)

Maybe a high jack, but this is a very interesting subject for me. Perhaps I should start a thread. I have a theory that the "feel" of sex is impacted more by the size of the penis than the size of the vagina. In my experience (15+ vaginas over 20+ years, none side by side, and a girthy, but average penis) most vaginas feel relatively the same. Differences are very subtle. Comparing the "tightest" to the "loosest" (hate these subjective misnomers) yields a very small difference that varies during the act and for many different reasons. Are we talking initial penetration? After orgasm? Sans condom? I happened to fuck 2 women in the same day (yes, I know) one I remember thinking was snug the first time we fucked. The other I remember thinking was easily penetrated when we first fucked. When I fucked them both in the same day the difference was almost imperceptible. There was a difference, but not much at all. The tighter fit does more for my ego and feeling that I am well endowed than it does for my physical pleasure. This example is the closest to side by side comparison that I have. All other experiences have been similar. Usually if there is a difference, I feel that it has to do with lubrication and or arousal. A number of women have been tighter initially, but it seemed they were not relaxed or that wet. A few girls have accepted me easily as well, but after all of them are very wet and aroused I think the difference is much slighter. Muscle stretch can created a contracting response and woman can also contract consciously, creating another layer to factor in. Depth is a bit easier to gauge, but the depth is not a hard fast limit; it stretches too. I can feel that a little more than relative tightness, I think. I either push on the bottom and feel
pressure on my glans or I don't.

It all makes sense to me because a vagina is made to accommodate things, where as a penis is just the size it is, and most times quite rigid in its dimensions. Therefore, I theorize that a man will feel generally the same feelings, where as a woman will say wow, this penis is ____ or ____.

nailz

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
i can feel the difference, but there are so many other factors (girth, arousal, hardness, blah blah) i wouldn't know where to begin.
hardness is so rarely mentioned in these 'size threads'.
an average-sized rock-hard D feels bigger inside me than a big floppy one.

confidence and swagger also add a couple of invisible inches that only your partner can feel :p

jaap_stam

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I'm still waiting for installation of my calibrated vajajay. The guy said he'd be here between 8 and 4, but it's after 5 already.....

So currently, I can probably tell a two inch difference, but not a one inch difference. I am definitely no good at volume displacement.

Couldn't you just pour water up to the brim, and just see how much squirts out when the penis is inserted?

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Couldn't you just pour water up to the brim, and just see how much squirts out when the penis is inserted?
Will that include any math? I was traumatized by a math prof. Ever since then I avoid calculations like The Maury Povich show.

Reactions: ronin001

jaap_stam

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Will that include any math? I was traumatized by a math prof. Ever since then I avoid calculations like The Maury Povich show.

Just basic arithmetic. You'd need a beaker to capture whatever spills out, then just subtract that from the initial pour.

Although, now I'm curious about what it would feel like to fill a vagina up with water

zenapussy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Ladies,

Do you feel any noticeable differences with different length cocks, say under 8" length? e.g. does 5" feel different than 6"? 6" length different than 7"? etc.
Yes, off course. It is always pleasurable when the cock hits the cervix. OMG!!!! - love that!.

BUNTY007

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Girls has G-spot inside Vegina 2.5 inch far from entrance, but thickness does matter so 5" is always good for all girls, I am man, alwyas enjoy my girlfriend's orgasm. I have 6".

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Girls has G-spot inside Vegina 2.5 inch far from entrance, but thickness does matter so 5" is always good for all girls, I am man, alwyas enjoy my girlfriend's orgasm. I have 6".
Five inches is not universally pleasing, as no size is. There will always be many women who think any specific length is too long or two short. Who told you that the g-spot is always precisely 2.5" in? They lied. Who told you every woman could be satisfied by some kind of contact with her g-spot? They lied. Who told you you should refer to growm women as girls, little boy? They lied. Who told you men were qualified to speak in absolute and universal terms regarding the opinions and preferences of women? They lied.

Reactions: ronin001

TexanStar

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Five inches is not universally pleasing, as no size is. There will always be many women who think any specific length is too long or two short. Who told you that the g-spot is always precisely 2.5" in? They lied. Who told you every woman could be satisfied by some kind of contact with her g-spot? They lied. Who told you you should refer to growm women as girls, little boy? They lied. Who told you men were qualified to speak in absolute and universal terms regarding the opinions and preferences of women? They lied.

*be's stoopid*

5679851.jpg

BUNTY007

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Why are you so angry? Did you not sleep well last night or was no sex there? Chill

No one particular size/dimension is good for all women (or men) :rolleyes:

Reactions: BUNTY007
Status
Not open for further replies.