Ladies, can you feel any difference between 5", 6", 7" length?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Why are you so angry? Did you not sleep well last night or was no sex there? Chill
Didn't you just get here 5 minutes ago? Perhaps you don't know me well enough to play at guessing my emotional state nor my life circumstances. If you read an angry tone, you were the one who put it there, Boy. Then you responded to your own anger with a post that is defensive, yet not a mature addressing of a single one of my points. Typically, not knowing shit from Shineola while making grand, sweeping statements is a folly of youth. Are you sure you've reached the age of consent? Are you old enough to be here, Child?Are you really an adult, or do you just play one in Mommy's basement?

Reactions: BUNTY007

BUNTY007

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Didn't you just get here 5 minutes ago? Perhaps you don't know me well enough to play at guessing my emotional state nor my life circumstances. If you read an angry tone, you were the one who put it there, Boy. Then you responded to your own anger with a post that is defensive, yet not a mature addressing of a single one of my points. Typically, not knowing shit from Shineola while making grand, sweeping statements is a folly of youth. Are you sure you've reached the age of consent? Are you old enough to be here, Child?Are you really an adult, or do you just play one in Mommy's basement?
Oh! So now you had sex. Who fucked you?:p

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Oh! So now you had sex. Who fucked you?:p
You're disgusting, what you know about women couldn't fill a thimble, and there are autistic people who can read other people better than you. Useless. I'm putting you on ignore now.

EDIT: Ohhh, it's a bridge-dwelling troll. Ladies and gentlemen, check out its post history.

Last edited:
Reactions: BUNTY007

BUNTY007

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
You're disgusting, what you know about women couldn't fill a thimble, and there are autistic people who can read other people better than you. Useless. I'm putting you on ignore now.
Yeah! I saying same thing, why don't you ignore me

BUNTY007

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

EDIT: Ohhh, it's a bridge-dwelling troll. Ladies and gentlemen, check out its post history.
Ladies and gentleman, you all are welcome, maybe some one alter her ego. Check my post history and her family history. ( I told you , ignore me.)

I like sport as much as the next reptile but it simply isn't fun when prey douses it's self in blood and lays upon the altar like this.

Shoo peasant. And bore someone else who likes an obvious victim. You're making my stomach curdle.

BUNTY007

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I like sport as much as the next reptile but it simply isn't fun when prey douses it's self in blood and lays upon the altar like this.

Shoo peasant. And bore someone else who likes an obvious victim. You're making my stomach curdle.
English please.

Status
Not open for further replies.