ladies can you help me with this

bigdog83

Sexy Member
Media
heh, well my boss just told me to watch out that her and another guy have been going out to lunch alot........we both agreed this guy is a douche, lol...not because of this.....but he was like, i dont like that guy. i was like why, he doesnt say hi to anyone right???? then my boss goes ya i feel he thinks hes better then everyone. i personaly dont know him, but i never thought highly of him and kinda thought he sucked dick....lol.

i dunno........i kinda think she is the imature one now, not me..........im kinda thinking fuck it, its not worth even being friends with her.

Jovial

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
People are saying you should ask her to lunch or dinner. But I say how about asking her if you can call her sometime? Do you have her number? If not then get her number. Maybe ask if you can call her at a specific time, like 7pm tonight (or tomorrow, whatever). Say it's sometimes awkward to talk with her during the day because you have other things on your mind. Maybe you'd both have less anxiety and it would be easier to talk if you weren't face to face. Also, this way it's not like a date where she will feel guilty if she is dating someone else and she can avoid any drama with another guy.