Ladies, comment on male cum smell...

windtalkerways

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think that smell is also related to taste.
Most has no particular strong taste and
also a very mild, mild scent.Generally it's
due to a person's diet I think. Unless it
was a very strong odour, I don't even
notice or have a preference.

LazyKing

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
alex8 said:
I should think yours just smells of 70% proof. :cool: :biggrin1:

Hmm...wonder if it tastes like Jack Daniels and/or Jagermiester. :confused:
Could explain why the girlfriend appears to be drunk after sex:tongue::biggrin1:

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
LazyKing said:
Hmm...wonder if it tastes like Jack Daniels and/or Jagermiester. :confused:
Could explain why the girlfriend appears to be drunk after sex:tongue::biggrin1:

LOL Alex.... only 70 proof.. I was gonna say 95.

Girlfriend....awww LAZY... your name alone makes me think you dont' have an active sexlife.

Only one way to find out how it tastes LK.

Love-it

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am not a lady but I have some comments to pass on.

When I was in junior college there were carob trees on campus that when they were in bloom you would hear comments and asides that the treees exuded a smell similar to cum.

In the High Sierras of California there is the chinquapin bush, when it is in bloom and the weather is hot it has a very strong cum smell. I have heard many men and women over the years comment on the smell. Last year my wife was on a group bicycle ride, one woman on the ride works with the US Forest Service and commented to my wife on how strong the chinquapin smell was and how much it smelled like cum.

SSBBW4BigFun

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I never really notice the smell of it, except under rare circumstances. I will say this much, though....if you plan to sniff it after a few hours, be sure to refrigerate it :eek:

Lilybean

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I had an ex who consistently smelled like bleach. yikes!

My current guy doesnt have a strong scent, per se - but I've noticed something related to his diet. His cum actually tastes better after he's been drinking. I love to see him drinking a Michelob Light - because he tastes and smells like raspberries the next day.

Roadster Steve

Experimental Member
Media
Intruding on "Ladies" space here, sorry.

I've often noticed a scent of bleach as well. Or "Comet."
Especially with my vegetarian ex.

I suppose cleanliness is next to godliness.

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Bleach here too.

In Dan Butler's play, "The Only Worse Thing You Could Have Told Me...", there was a quick scene that he mentions. During puberty, he was wrestling with a buddy, and he felt a strange sensation, and then, "there was this smell... BLEACH!" Every single guy in the place was howling with laughter.

D_James Fenimore Pooper

Experimental Member
Media
more than the smell of cum itself, do you think its possible to walk into a guys room and smell "wank"? be it pheromones, sweat, cum or combination of it all, i think you can almost sense someone has wanked recently in such a confined space as 1 room. although the puddle on the floor and scrunchted up tissues are normally tell tale signs.

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
prick8inches said:
more than the smell of cum itself, do you think its possible to walk into a guys room and smell "wank"? be it pheromones, sweat, cum or combination of it all, i think you can almost sense someone has wanked recently in such a confined space as 1 room. although the puddle on the floor and scrunchted up tissues are normally tell tale signs.

I know you can smell "sex" for that same reason Prick8inches. I have walked into my bedroom after a session of sex, and my room smells like "sex"
The combo of body sweat, juices flowing, heavy breathing. It isn't a bad smell at all. :cool: