Ladies, comment on male cum smell...

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
The "bleach" smell is pretty common. I'm sure someone here knows more about it, but I think it's related to the fact that semen is basic (as in the opposite of acidic).

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

Aruba 1st

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Other than male cum smell,

I'm one of the lucky guys who is complimented on my smell down there. I don't think that this is number one in the list of sexual features which attract and retain the general interest of women, but for some women it does seem fairly high among features they may consider when evaluating the choice of men to have sex with.

Consider the sexual compliments you've received from your women:

How he uses it.
Nice looking fanny.
Nice bulge.
Smell down there.

hungnhangers

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Matthew said:
The "bleach" smell is pretty common. I'm sure someone here knows more about it, but I think it's related to the fact that semen is basic (as in the opposite of acidic).

Yeah, it smells like bleach or Bisquick batter. If you ever made pancakes with that stuff and smelled it once you put the ingredients together, you'd swear you've got a bowl of cum in front of you.

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
hungnhangers said:
Yeah, it smells like bleach or Bisquick batter. If you ever made pancakes with that stuff and smelled it once you put the ingredients together, you'd swear you've got a bowl of cum in front of you.

hmmm, suddenly I dont' feel like pancakes for breakfast anymore. :rolleyes:

peachybum

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
cum smells like......errrrr........cum?
Personally I really dislike the smell of cum.

peachybum

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
steve2727 said:
My cum doesn't smell at all, should it? this thread is making me kinda paranoid...

don't worry Steve2727, didn't mean to make you paranoid, I was just stating my personal preference. most of girls I've discussed this with weren't that bothered by the smell

Heather LouAnna

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Smell and taste depend on the man's diet. If a man is taking drugs or medication, it may taste more bitter. Fruits and sweet things can make the honey a bit more pleasing to the tooth.

Try eating a lot of oranges for two days straight and then try the taste of your own come. ;) It's just a fun little experiment.

diego

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
i don't know if i can survive eat only oranges for three days in a role. I think i wasn't born to be a vegan. I love a bloody and rare meat. but i'll try your ideia.

Bytheway you have a nice body Heather, i just can feel that down in my pans.

sasquatch

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Heather LouAnna said:
Smell and taste depend on the man's diet. If a man is taking drugs or medication, it may taste more bitter. Fruits and sweet things can make the honey a bit more pleasing to the tooth.

Just stay away from the asparagus - I think that it's supposed to be one of the worst foods by way of making your cum smell/taste really bad!

joker

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I think it depends on the person. Cum itself I've noticed a difference in smells with guys, but I think mostly, the smell would come from the man. And oh, do I love the smell of a man.....ahhhh....okay, sorry.

But seriously, it's a little unpleasant sometimes...I've had one guy that I gagged it was so bad....taste...not smell.

Heather LouAnna

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
diego said:
i don't know if i can survive eat only oranges for three days in a role. I think i wasn't born to be a vegan. I love a bloody and rare meat. but i'll try your ideia.
Firstly, I'm gonna apologize in advance. Secondly, you should check out the preview button before you post.

Don't eat just oranges. That'll make you shit for sure. I said "a lot" not "just." heh..

diego said:
Bytheway you have a nice body Heather, i just can feel that down in my pans.

In your pans. That's cute.

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Gentlemen,

not that I know but since it is alkaline in nature perhaps that is what you are smelling. It is probably the basic aroma. Honey Gurll's husband is east Indian and his diet is probably highly spiced which might account for the fragrance.

Roadster Steve said:
Intruding on "Ladies" space here, sorry.

I've often noticed a scent of bleach as well. Or "Comet."
Especially with my vegetarian ex.

I suppose cleanliness is next to godliness.

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I checked it out... nearest I can describe for smell is no smell.. for taste it is something akin to raspberries or is it melon or almonds?.. definitely no hint of salt.... more likely resembles sugar! But then, I eat lots of fruit!:wink:

danglybanger

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Love-it said:
When I was in junior college there were carob trees on campus that when they were in bloom you would hear comments and asides that the treees exuded a smell similar to cum.
I think we went to the same school, I almost want to ask :biggrin1: Goddamn semen trees... The whole school complains about em.

Mine reeks of chlorine. Gotta stop swimming in the pool so much and get back out in the ocean I guess.

It tastes surprisingly mild. Not full bodied, not filling. A lot like Coors lite :lol:

I've always had an idea to make a sexual fluids bar. Semen shots (Semen+vodka). Bloody Marys made with real period blood. White Russians produced by real Russians. :tongue:

Dunno. I could hope for worse from my semen. It's not like it's good enough to keep a jug of it refrigerated and gulp it down daily or anything... I've yet to get the female opinion sadly.

Slade