Ladies - Comparing Your Husbands/bfs With A Friend

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
I'm curious if married women or women with boyfriends ever "compare" their husband/bf with their friend's husband/bf, either by way of conversation, or even by secretly showing each other private pics of them.
Women can be <gasp> married to women.

Tripod228mm

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
East Grand Forks (Minnesota, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My wife has a friend who keeps WANTING to talk about their husbands' dicks with each other, but the other ladies in my wife's friend circle always shut her down. My wife will come home from an outing with the ladies and be like, "Ugh, Betty kept asking about the dicks we screw. Again. We tell her to shut up but sometimes she won't."

My wife's brother's wife (in other words my sister in law who married into the family), though, DOES talk about all things sex with her best friends. Size, kinks, etc. Everything. I know this because she told me once when she was frustrated when her husband told her to stop talking about it. She said it's so much fun, though. I told her that she can tell me anytime. She was about to start but then her husband came into the room. Haha.

DiamondJoe

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
It's funny how the men just don't get the tongue-in-cheek nature of the question nor the women's responses.

Is that a sad reflection on men in general or just those ridiculous specimens specific to this site?

(pls say the latter!)

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
Yer, whilst this is true, in the context of the question it is irrelevant. Had the poster have wanted to know if women married to women compare breast size, for example, I'm sure they would have asked that question instead.
Assumed heteronormativity is not a good thing to do on LPSG.

but thank you for your oh so enlightening comment.

6inchcock

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
No. We have compared who is hooked up with the most Winchester-y partner. *the masculine presenting/butch wamangs usually win, nobody out Deans a lesbian*

Which partner would dress as which fandom and wear it best at a given Con. Depending on his last haircut, the boy could go Sam or Aquaman pretty easy. My bestie's man would own Tony Stark or Dr Strange dependent on styling.

We compare gardens and the epicness green thumbs. Prowess of planter box building. Mastery of decorative and functional concrete casting.

Tattoos and body mods. Best laugh. Most bite-able butt. Most symmetrical dimples.

Oh. One of endless contention, who trained their doggo to do the best trick. With the appropriate, or inappropriate, amount of alcohol this one could end in a very uncoordinated physical confrontation.

I have showed one private photo of the boy. But. In my defense, I was hella proud. Do you know how hard it is to find a Jack Skellington Onesie that fits a 6'4ish" dude?

My gawd you spoke so much lesbianese you broke my google translate button!

Derringer

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
A few exes and my current gf are well aware of my SPH fetish so even though they may not have in other circumstances they have at least verbally exchanged comparisons. Only a couple of times (that I am aware of) pics involved but it was one way show, and once a sketch made by my artistic partner

Reactions: Fredneck1951

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Ewww. Involving friends in a manfriend's kink is kinda gross. Lile, do you.. but if a pal whipped out a bf's dick via smartphone to feed a "he got a smoll cock" narrative I'd be hecking putout.

No. Just no.

I hope she's just feeding your fantasy. No actually inflicting it on innocent bystanders.

6inchcock

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Honey, that’s just speaking woman.

It was such a different dialect my mangina felt threatened; I was worried I thought for sure it was lesbianese. Thank you!

KayleynScott

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
My wife has a friend who keeps WANTING to talk about their husbands' dicks with each other, but the other ladies in my wife's friend circle always shut her down. My wife will come home from an outing with the ladies and be like, "Ugh, Betty kept asking about the dicks we screw. Again. We tell her to shut up but sometimes she won't."

My wife's brother's wife (in other words my sister in law who married into the family), though, DOES talk about all things sex with her best friends. Size, kinks, etc. Everything. I know this because she told me once when she was frustrated when her husband told her to stop talking about it. She said it's so much fun, though. I told her that she can tell me anytime. She was about to start but then her husband came into the room. Haha.

I am definitely one of those friends. But... my circle of friends I discuss these things with is very very small. Like 3 people outside of my husband. And we are all very happily married women and have been friends for many years. So that might be the exception. And some people are just more open about their personal life than others.

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
For those that do speak more than a sentence, is your partner aware?
Is it something they want you doing?
Or are you violating trust?

My conversations over the decades have been more “I’m trying to have more/less of XYZ...do you have any ideas?”
The focus was never on him or his body.

KayleynScott

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
For those that do speak more than a sentence, is your partner aware?
Is it something they want you doing?
Or are you violating trust?

My conversations over the decades have been more “I’m trying to have more/less of XYZ...do you have any ideas?”
The focus was never on him or his body.
My husband is very aware. But in my explanation, it’s a very close circle.

6_andahalf

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Tbh my wife and I have had discussions with a couple we are long time friends with. On one occasion penis size came up, it turned out he had 8 and a half to my 6.5" I spent the next few days sulking, I won't hide the fact it did bother me.

Reactions: Hardybob