Ladies, could you help me

titansg

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi. I am a young guy but I have a slight problem.
I am very well endowed and many girls that I have been with tend to have a problem taking me. I always try to be gentle but it can make life difficult.
I have been single for quite a while because I worry about getting into sexual relationships because of my size, most of the girls have been quite shocked when they see how big I am.
Have any of the girls here got any advice.

SurferGirlCA

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Welcome to the site, titan! Oddly enough, there are a huge number of threads on topics just like this, so you're in the right place! :wink: The ground rules would be a consideration for your partner's concern and then just working with her to try and respond to that. If you have a caring attitude about wanting to make her feel pleasure and not pain, make sure she senses that. Then just get on that ol' foreplay train and ride, ride, ride until the tunnel is ready for your approach (sorry, that was lame). Start slow and let it happen naturally, making sure she's constantly aware that you will take care of her as she starts to take you. You want her to feel relaxed and not tense up or hold her breath and the way you treat her has everything to do with that. Then it's just a matter of her initial apprehension being replaced by animal lust. :smile:

Good luck!

PILEDRIVER

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
hi i kno u asked for a womens help, but im male so let me tell you somthin

you need to comfront a women totally in your relationship, tell her about your past bad sexual experiences, dont go into too much detail, women dont like that. talk too them, be as honest as possibly can about wot u have been through.

it might help alot if you talk during sex, just a few words like does it hurt, is that better, how about that, tell me if it hurts, shit like that. another thing is be a gentle as you possibly can. use plenty of lubricant, be nice and easy goin, if you really want to stretch it then try fingering her vagina first get her sexual momentum goin then get the weapon in after. oh and also try giving oral beforehand to show her how confident you are and keep her wet. try to look for the oohs, owws and squeels sounds from her. try everything, just dont fall off the cliff. there will be good times i promise, ive been through it all.

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Welcome, titansg. Your post is what LPSG is really all about.

Heavy petting shouldn't be hurried so trust on both sides can build and the transition to foreplay should be seamless. Then when time for coitus arrives, (lube) take (lube) your (lube) time (and more lube).

titansg

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thanks for your advice guys.
the problem really is that I am not only big in length but in girth too.
I am not sure which is the greater problem for girls,

I am 10.5" by 6.2"
I can control how much length I use but not the thickness.
What do the girls think I should do?

Wings

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was thinking the same as Titansg, as I've got the same problem. Is length or girth more of a problem for women?

My size has been a blessing and a bit of a curse in a way, as it's been a while since I've had a steady relationship. Women seem thrilled by the idea of a large one, and seem to like to experience it, but after a while realise that it hurts more than it seems worth?

windtalkerways

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I know it's tough but keep a positive
attitude...you just haven't met the
right person yet. And yes, when a
guy wants sex, it's tough to postpone
gratification, to get her 'ready' but
some women's bodies need more
'coaxing'. The more turned on she
is, the more receptive her body will
be for penetration by you.

maadannie

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Thats so true bout being with a woman rather than a girl.

Take it slow when entering and obv use lubrication.

Good luck and don't give up hope.

:biggrin1:

OmahaBeef

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I believe that us being endowed the way we are, we need to make sure some i's are dotted and our t's are crossed...

If your with a girl who is inexperienced, or hell any woman, you have to not have the caveman mentality where as soon as the panties are off you jam it in. This isnt always the case, but if there is an emotional connection...EMPHASIZE IT. Make your feeling for her known, make her comfortable, and basically make her feel that that is the only place she wants to be and with YOU. Further, make sure foreplay is extensive...dont rush thru it.

When the time comes, you gotta be patient. Ive spent MINUTES trying to get it to slide in and you can expect the same. Dont get flustered. Pull out and massage her lips and clit gently so the juice keeps flowin. Once your in....go slow until you feel her walls start to give way a little bit and SLOWLY increase speed.

I think men...big or small...would be best served sexually if they keep the woman first and foremost on thier minds. Thats the recipe for success.

OmahaBeef

Mumzi

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
titansg said:
Hi. I am a young guy but I have a slight problem.
I am very well endowed and many girls that I have been with tend to have a problem taking me. I always try to be gentle but it can make life difficult.
I have been single for quite a while because I worry about getting into sexual relationships because of my size, most of the girls have been quite shocked when they see how big I am.
Have any of the girls here got any advice.

yes, check this thread...

http://www.lpsg.org/showthread.php?t=24555