Ladies: Did any of you ever get a toy stuck?

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Maybe not, but it does matter to me. It also matters to me when people think I am lying.

Now having discovered that I am abnormal I would like to ask how I can train those upper muscles to work the way everyone else's apparently work. I won't though, because you will just think I'm a guy trying to get his rocks off.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Maybe not, but it does matter to me. It also matters to me when people think I am lying.

Now having discovered that I am abnormal I would like to ask how I can train those upper muscles to work the way everyone else's apparently work. I won't though, because you will just think I'm a guy trying to get his rocks off.

You don't train your muscles to do it, and you don't use your "upper muscles" at all. I hate to use this analogy because it's gross and vaginas are beautiful, but it works just like how you take a bowel movement. You aren't using any specially trained isolated muscles, you just push, and that movement is so natural for women that no one should have to explain it to you.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media

Don't get your panties / boxers in a bunch. :wink:

And there's nothing to learn - no training. See what petite said:

You don't isolate anything, you just push! You just relax your PC muscles and push down!

Gross analogy but it works: It's like taking a dump with your vagina. When you defecate do you squeeze anything high up? No - you apply pressure from above what you want to push out. Same principle works in the vagina and the sensation is very similar. See submissive and her golf ball. She just pushed. Relax and push.

Put your fingers in to any vagina available to you - preferably someone else's because you can generally get your fingers further up someone else's vagina - have the owner of the vagina push down as if to defecate. Feel what happens. Now have the owner of the vagina squeeze. Very different feeling.

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Thanks guys. I've just figured out what I'm doing wrong. I'm squeezing instead of pushing. I will try giving it a go - not with a toy this time though. :) Not till I've practised a bit anyway.

I really do appreciate the answers. I can't believe I got to this age without realising there was a difference. Lucky I've never been pregnant hey? Although maybe antenatal classes might have taught me there was a difference between the two?

Thanks again. Much appreciated.

mightbehun

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
BTW, that link I posted wasn't by accident, it's somebody's Flickr account in which there are the photos in question plus others, proving that the OP didn't take these pics.

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Thanks mightbehun -- I've seen one of those images before. The one with the clit airbrushed out. Er rather, Photoshopped out I should say.

This one: 4344292196_9a5a021b3f_o

Jess posted this thread in March earlier this year:

http://www.lpsg.org/176549-too-tight.html

She provided links to those same set of pictures. Since many noticed the conspicuous lack of a clitoris, I decided to run the image through JPG Snoop (a program that analyzes the compression rate and metadata of an image). It has definitely been digitally altered, even though she claims to have the male equivalent of aposthia (missing foreskin).

Hahahahahahahahahaha.

Last edited:

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
OK, I tried last night and yes, I can push as well as squeeze. I can't believe I didn't know about this. It could explain why tampon removal has always been painful for me (except on really heavy days). I am mightily embarrassed now. My face is as red as a tomato just typing this reply. I can also understand why you thought I was male. I mean this is a pretty basic thing. Really, really embarrassed. :redface:

D_Sparroe Spongecaques

Experimental Member
Media
Thanks guys. I've just figured out what I'm doing wrong. I'm squeezing instead of pushing. I will try giving it a go - not with a toy this time though. :) Not till I've practised a bit anyway.

I really do appreciate the answers. I can't believe I got to this age without realising there was a difference. Lucky I've never been pregnant hey? Although maybe antenatal classes might have taught me there was a difference between the two?

Thanks again. Much appreciated.

:rolleyes: If and when you become pregnant and go into labour you won't need any classes to fall back on when it comes to pushing.