Ladies, did this ever happen to you?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by cnt2infinity, Aug 9, 2005.

1. cnt2infinity

cnt2infinity New Member

Me and my wife decided recently to have a mfm encounter. This was our first time and we are in our mid 20's. My wife usualy is hard to get off. It takes maybe 20 minuits of eating her out to make her cum. She has maybe once cum from normal sex with my penis in her in the past five years. I myself am not well endowed at just under five inches and five inches thick. But it just so happened that this other guy was well endowed at 10 inches and six inches thick. The amazing thing is that she came three times with this endowed penis inside her within fifteen minuits. This has never happened before and by the end of it she was amazed by it all.

Just out of curiousity, does this sound common to you women out there. Does the larger penis make you cum more frequenly?

I am willing to do this again and see if she can break that record.

2. Alley Blue

Gold Member

Now thats interesting!
    Was the guy a family friend? Did your wife know he was hung before you both asked for his services? :evilgrin:

3. Imported

Gold Member

zgirl248: I think the only way to cum is a ten incher fucking you deep all night, is there any other way? Not for me!

4. absinthium

absinthium New Member

Albums:
    You are such a fucking idiot.

5. Knight

Knight New Member

The ex (only person I've had sex with) used to cum a lot too, like every few minutes, probably five times in fifteen minutes. But she was always so horny, and would come from like one minute of me fingering her (fast, with two fingers).

That doesn't count as all women, especially since she was only 15 (I didn't know at the time lol) so technically not even a woman. However, its at least some info for you. My dick isn't 10" though although I would assume 8x6 works the same as a 10x6 because your wife could only take about 8" of it anyway?

6. Karen M

Karen M New Member

[post=334328]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/b][/quote]

I'm certainly happy to see that someone had the same impression I did! I think possibly the screen name should have been zboy248?

x( Karen

7. absinthium

absinthium New Member

Albums:
    I'm certainly happy to see that someone had the same impression I did! I think possibly the screen name should have been zboy248?

x( Karen
    [post=334349]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/b][/quote]

Or ihavenoideawhatimtalkingabout248

8. springhere1888

springhere1888 New Member

You could get a big dildo and use it and see if that can get her to where she need to be... then you don't even have to get another guy involved.

9. Alley Blue

Gold Member

Nice description Knight! :evilgrin:

10. Imported

Gold Member

zgirl248: I don't understand. Why are you guys making fun of me? I just like being kinky. Hey i'm Bi, so im not all just about guys, I live with my girlfriend, doesn't help that she is bi too.

11. Alley Blue

Gold Member

Well all righty then...... :eyes:

12. madame_zora

Gold Member

Well, they weren't making fun of you, they were pointing out how rude it is to say nothing but a 10'' dick would work for you. That's just plain stupid.

13. pacmansex

pacmansex New Member

Albums:
    [post=334328]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/b][/quote]

i agree, you are a fucking idiot

every woman is different. when it comes to anatomy, there is a spot below the cervix (towards the butt) called the epicenter. there are many women that find epicentral sex to be the best sex, in which case, they may come a few times. however, some women aren't capable of multiple orgasms.

girth always plays a factor as well, some women think that if you can REALLY feel it inside of you it's best.

14. Knight

Knight New Member

I myself don't even think zgirl is a girl...

15. citygirl

citygirl Member

Albums:
    I'm pretty small so I've orgasmed with avg and big dicks. But the orgasms last longer, are more frequent, and definitely more intense with the big dicks.

16. jonb

Gold Member

She might be a girl. If she was a guy then ITS TEH FUKING SEX!!!!!11!1

17. cnt2infinity

cnt2infinity New Member

any one in NC want to help prove it again?

18. BigBen

Gold Member

Albums:
    Greetings all. I am not a lady, but having been fortunate to have been with quite a few ladies over my life I do have some knowledge on this. First, as it has been pointed out repeatedly on this site, every woman is different and any woman may react differently in different situations, or even differently in two identical situations. Much of it is attributable to her mood or what some might say is her "comfort level". Often, but not always, an individual lady may not always know how she will react in sex and whether or not she can orgasm. Sometimes they are just as surprised as anyone if they do or do not orgasm. And nearly every lady will tell you she has several different "types" or "kinds" of orgasms..some "little ones" and some "toe curlers" and some that they believe they are about to die and that is ok just so long as the orgasm doesn't end. lol
    With regard to having multiple orgasms because a partner is exceedingly endowed, from my experience I have had women who while obstensibly willing to try sex with me were, despite my best and most patient efforts to help them relax, were too concerned to be comfortable and thus did not accept both penetration and thus orgasm easily, if at all. Others were very excited and enthusiastically willing to try, but grew impatient and sometimes upset if penetration was difficult of painful or not complete. I suspect their impatience grew from a sense of frustration as oppossed to anything else. Other women who could accept me to some degree found it too uncomfortable to be pleasureable and other women who could also accept me to some degree found it to be so pleasureable they seemed to be having many multiple orgasms repeatedly on almost every stroke. And still other women have become so excited that they could and did orgasm from simply stroking and fondling me without much or really any actual stimulation of their privates. This last to me perfectly illustrates that much of sex and excitement and pleasure is derived from the brain and the senses of visual and touch can cause hightened sense of pleasure and induce orgasm. I have actually seen a woman almost spontaniously orgasm without touching herself, or me, but just by staring at my erection and I suppose letting her brain do the rest. So from what I know, some women are very visual, and some are not, and that is a factor, and some women can look and become anxious and nearly afraid and another lady will have an almost opposite reaction. Similarly, one lady will, with identical prior foreplay (well, as nearly identical as is reasonable...lol) be all ready and willing to try and another lady will simply clamp up like a vise at the thought of the challenge and discomfort. But even that does not always signal the end of the posssiblity for fun. I remember one lady, while she was wet as as anyone could want during foreplay, when she saw me move in to "position" and she saw me position myself
    to enter her, she dried up like a desert and clamped up. Absolutely no entry was possible because she was simply afraid. But she took the initiative to want to continue so she initiated sitting up and starting to play with me and eventually she got me off and was again so wet she had an orgasm from watching me orgasm. We dated for a period and while she never did have intercourse with me, we both had fun in she loved stroking me and could routinely cum with just a few seconds of touching herself during the midst of my orgasms which she would induce by her fondling. The most helpful thing I have learned is to be patient, listen and watch (trying to pick up verbal and nonverbal clues of what my partner is thinking/feeling) and keep a sense of playfulness and fun. Sex is serious passion..but it can't be so serious all the time you forget to smile and laugh. As Richard Burton once said, and I paraphrase, "The best women are those who can laugh in bed"...and I think that most women would echo that sentiment about men. But never presuppose any reaction from any woman at any time. Fun sex with a great woman is a lot more than just the orgasm.

19. summertime01

summertime01 New Member

Albums:
    Well, with me, it took a while to orgasm with my endowed partner ( my presnet partner). My only other parnter was my ex-husband & I have no idea of his size, but he was definitley much smaller. If I am dry or my mind is occupied with worries/concerns of the day or we are doing rear-entry postions, which always cause more pain & make me bleed than it always takes me longer & is more painful. However, my orgasms are absolutely more intense & longer lasting with my now Significant Other.

20. Imported

Gold Member

orionsword57:
    I have been with one woman who had, or claimed to have had, an orgasm just from my having sex between her breasts and her giving me a BJ. It was the first time we were intimate, and she was unable to allow me to penetrate her for a reason having to do with a vaginal exam she had had that day. On subsequent occasions, she did orgasm (frequently) and they were far more intense. She told me she really treasured that first one because of having it without coitus. As a young man, I tried on a number of occasions to have an ejaculation just by fantasy, and I believe I did just once, although it wasn't very powerful. I have admitted on these boards to being someone who is turned on by being watched, and I guess that includes watching myself as seeing myself come that way was the real turn on.

Draft saved Draft deleted