Ladies:Did you inherit your mommy's mammarys?

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by Principessa, Nov 17, 2007.

1. Principessa

Gold Member

I was inspired by the thread Hey Guys; Does it Run in the Family?

Do big breasts and bubble butts run in your family? You've probably seen your sisters at some time, and maybe your mom. So, do they have a similar boob and butt size as you? Is your fabulous hour glass figure genetic or just the luck of the draw? :confused:

I'll start: I was small boobed for many years I wore a 34AA bra, into my late teens. However, I have always had a nicely rounded butt. :smile:

In my 20's when I lifeguarded I went up in bandwith to a 36AA. Yahoo! No more training bras for me! Now I could wear the Playtex, Thank Goodness it Fits Bra in 36 Nearly A. :biggrin1::tongue: A few years ago I was pleasantly surprised to find out I had achieved my dream bra size. No more trekking across the 3 counties looking for the right size to fit my tiny titties. :cool: I am now a 36B. I can go into just about any store in America including Victoria's Secret and find a bra that fits me perfectly. I even get a choice of colors and patterns. I'm not stuck with just white and beige any more!

Did you know that 36B is the same size bra Julia Roberts wore in Erin Brockovich? Sounds pretty good right . . . it is but there are still days when I wish I were bigger. :tongue: So I kind of get where the men who are into PE are coming from.

Apparently my relatively small to average size boobs came from my mom and her mom. My grandmother whose breasts I don't remember prayed for daughters with big breasts. Two out of three of her daughters got big breasts. My mom prayed for tall daughters; and had two girls who were 5'7" by the time they were in the 8th grade. So you see folks, prayer does work. :biggrin1::cool: Anywho, my mom is only slightly larger than me. She started wearing a C cup in her 60's. :rolleyes: Her older sister (God rest her soul) had huge breasts. When I was 11, I remember seeing one of her bras hanging up to dry in the bathroom and putting one cup on my head like a hat. It covered my whole head! :eek: My moms baby sister is a little smaller, maybe a D cup. Mom has a bubble butt, but neither of her sisters has a round derriere. They are big women but have flat butts.

Mom's three nieces, the daughters of her older brother, all have huge boobs. I mean like stripper big, naturally. My cousin Ronnie NEVER goes without a bra. When she was pregnant with her first child, back in the 60's the doctor told her she couldn't breast feed because she would suffocate the baby! :eek: She even sleeps in one because she says it's just too uncomfortable to have all that mess flopping around. :biggrin1: LMAO

So what about you other ladies, did you inherit your mommy's mammarys? :smile:

2. SpoiledPrincess

Gold Member

When I was younger although I was lighter my boobs were relatively larger in comparison to my frame than they are now, after I was pregnant they were smaller than they had been before.

My mother's a bit larger than me, one sister's larger, one's smaller. We're all relatively slim with curvy but not large bottoms.

3. SereneBlue

SereneBlue New Member

I have no idea where I got my boobs from as I was adopted.

4. B_Mademoiselle Rouge

I definitely got my moms mammaries. When i was ultra skinny up until a few years ago, i was a 34B and i wanted to be bigger because i am larger waisted and i needed something to stick out a bit further to distract from that. Now that i weigh a good 30 lbs more than i did when Paris Hilton thought it was cool to look like me...i have 34d now (sometimes dd depending on if i can ever find a bra in that size). I never thought i'd get boobs that would be like this, without picking them out at the plastic surgeons office so i totally know what you mean about gaining some boobs as you age and put on some weight. Mom is about 10/15lbs heavier than me and her boobs are way bigger. She definitely got the boob gene from Grandma, who very well could have suffocated babies and Grandpa while sleeping with her without a bra on.

My other Grandma has some boobs for her tiny frame too, but looking back on World War II era pics of her, she didnt have them. I think she grew some boobs post retirement or something.

I dont have big hips or a big butt because i have the super duper white girl pastey pale genetics going on here.

I thank my momma for my mams, dad for my chicken legs, grandma for my big waist no matter how little i weighed back in the day. Great now i sound like a top heavy egg with legs here.....

Before i make my genetics look any more mutant, i will stop there and not even go into the family history mom has since found.

I do wish i had a bigger butt and a smaller waist. But hey i will made due with what i've got and shake my money maker.....even if it is a little flatter than NJ's ;)

5. 36DD

Gold Member

Albums:

6. Not_Punny

Gold Member

Albums:
    Boobs?

Where the hell DO they come from?

My sister got a set when she was twelve. I suspect she found them under the Christmas tree.

So when I turned twelve and I still looked like an ugly boy, I stole her bra and filled it with my socks. That lasted about a week.

I then decided that I would spend the rest of my life as a boy.

But my plans were foiled when I woke up one morning, age fourteen, to discover boobs on my chest.

Dang!

7. B_Mademoiselle Rouge

I never could squirt, mom said she could though. I could get my infant choked with a heavy let down, but no breast milk flying across the room. I guess since im not a squirter in any way shape or form, i should just appeciate that we are not having more towels to wash than we already do :tongue:

8. whatireallywant

Gold Member

I whine too much about this issue, although I'm actually average-boobed. (36C/38B). It's just that they look so small on my size 14-16 body! (or maybe it's my perception.) As a teenager, I was 5'2", weighed 94 lbs (not anorexic, I had always been very thin - I entered first grade being 3'9" and 35 lbs!), and 30AA bra!

Nearly all the women in my family are average-to-overweight with small breasts. My mom is smaller all over than me (about a size 12 dress size) and 34B. My maternal grandmother was obese - with nonexistent (that I could see!) breasts. So was my great-grandmother. I sometimes think of it as a "genetic curse" in my family.

I have always had a nice bubble butt (although I've always been thick-waisted in proportion to the rest of me - even when I was super-thin), and my mom does, too.

9. ManlyBanisters

Gold Member

Hmm - interesting. I have the same size breasts as my mother (she steals all my expensive French bras when I go stay with her!) but we are quite different shapes. My sister was much bigger than me - so much so she opted for reduction and is now the same size as me and mum. Bottoms, all three of us have nice round butts, but very different shapes. Looking at photographs of my female relatives, from when they were in their 20's and 30's, I would have to say my breast shape most closely resembles that of my maternal grandmother and my hips/butt my paternal grandmother. Luckily this has worked out as a good combination.

10. IntoxicatingToxin

Gold Member

I think I got my boobs from my dads side of the family. If that can happen. My mom wore a B cup, I'm in a D cup. I have no ass, she had a nice ass. :tongue: But, I look like my dad in every way anywho. I don't look anything like my mother.

11. No_Strings

Gold Member

12. Not_Punny

Gold Member

Albums:

Y r u so sure that my Y comes from RY and not rY ??? :biggrin1:

13. joybunny

joybunny New Member

My mom had the hips and small waist but was a C cup. Women on my dad's side are running about the same. I've been a DD since my early 20's. As said earlier, "stripper big." LOL! Anyway, I got the hips, waist and boobs. Great for getting attention from the guys but hell when buying bras, tops, and bottoms. I like the look of the V-Secret bras but they don't really hold well. Also seems all of the really cute ones top out at a D. The Cacique bras are pretty good. They start at a 36 and the cups sizes go from a C to a DDD.

14. FunLovin.1

FunLovin.1 New Member

Albums:
    Im a 36DD, my mum is also a DD, but my other 2 sisters are smaller (34B)

15. DGirl

Gold Member

I have about the same size as my momma. Not sure what bra size she wears. My sister on the other hand!! She has HUGE ones!!!!!!!!:eek: I am so glad that was not me.." I like to be COVERED up. In baggy shirts and she likes to SHOW off!!
    I have big nipples, don't know where that is from either. My grandma was a White/ Black women. She was not small or too big in the chest area. I really don't know what bra size she was either. We are about in- between..."

16. Dimples

Dimples New Member

My mom and I are spitting images.

She's a bit taller than me, but I'm built like her. Broad shoulders, long legs, no hips, no boobs.

Though, my mom is 53 and her sister is 42...and my mom looks about 15 years younger so at least I know I'll age well!

17. |e|

|e| New Member

Albums:
    I definitely didn't get my mom's bewbies... she's got nearly nothing, and I'm around a 34-36 B/C (depending on the bra). Although my mom, one of my sisters and I have fairly similar body shapes, I seem to get a lot from my dad's side with my boobs and musculature. Oddly enough though, both of my sisters and my mom have large nipples, and mine are non-existent unless i'm really turned on or it's really cold (at which point they're still pretty small), so I don't know where that part comes from.

18. charlie_1962

charlie_1962 New Member

I find this conversation to be kind of erotic. Since I am a guy, I can not participate, but I wanted to add how my wife falls into this. My wife is a natural 36DD and her sister can not quite fill a 34A. Based on pics I have seen of the family, her grandmother on her dad's side was pretty endowed. Her mom got bigger boobs after kids, but was at least a 34B when she was 20. Not sure why the younger sister got the small ones.

As a man, I find the image of both sisters naked together, comparing to be highly erotic. I often wonder how they would look. I think that each sister is envious of the other. My wife is envious of her sister to be able to find tops that fit easily, while her sister is jealous for how she does not need "ruffles" on the front of her swimsuit to make up for what nature left out.

Hope to see more.

19. B_Veronica_Divine

B_Veronica_Divine New Member

Got my grandmama's... Mom wasn't flat but she wasn't built like us.

20. D_Penelope Clitstop

D_Penelope Clitstop New Member

I look like my mum but I havent inherited her boobs or butt. Im a 42 FF, my mum is a 36 C. None of the women in my family have big boobs. I have a backside of massive proportions too, but I dnt know what size it is but my bf loves it so Im happy XD

Draft saved Draft deleted