Ladies:Did you inherit your mommy's mammarys?

Belly_Dancer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I seem to have gotten my entire body shape (including boobs and outrageous ass) from my maternal grandmother, god rest her soul. She was the only female member of my genetic family with body similar to mine.

My mother, her mother, and all her sisters have or had long, thin legs and relatively short torsos. I have shorter, meatier legs and a long torso. They have or had relatively flat butts. My butt is big enough to hang a towel on.

I used to hate the size and prominence of my ass, but now I love it. I never wished my boobs were larger or smaller -- I've always liked them.

As to boob genetics, my mom's mom and her two sisters (my maternal grandmother and 2 aunts) have breasts so big they have usually had to special-order their bras, and all three of them now have permanent notches in their shoulders from bra straps holding the weight. In a lot of ways, I'm glad I didn't get such large, heavy breasts.

And although my mom got the same general body shape (legs, torso, butt), her boobs were smaller -- about a B cup. However, she got breast cancer, and died of it when I was fourteen.

So actually, I'm really hoping I didn't inherit my mommy's mammarys, but only time will tell in terms of cancer risk...

Anyway, I'm very happy with my C-cup breasts. And years ago, after my paternal grandmother died, I actually inherited her bras (they were pretty and in good condition), because I was the only woman on my father's side of the family with boobs big enough to fit them. Go figure.

MidwestGal

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
nope been bigger in breast since I was 12. I was a D cup at that age.My mom I think is a C cup. Right now, my DD bras are overflowing.

Linda Sue

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Both my mom and sister are busty, while my breasts are smaller, but very firm. OTOH, I got the best legs.

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I was inspired by the thread Hey Guys; Does it Run in the Family?

Do big breasts and bubble butts run in your family? You've probably seen your sisters at some time, and maybe your mom. So, do they have a similar boob and butt size as you? Is your fabulous hour glass figure genetic or just the luck of the draw? :confused:

I'll start: I was small boobed for many years I wore a 34AA bra, into my late teens. However, I have always had a nicely rounded butt. :smile:

In my 20's when I lifeguarded I went up in bandwith to a 36AA. Yahoo! No more training bras for me! Now I could wear the Playtex, Thank Goodness it Fits Bra in 36 Nearly A. :biggrin1::tongue: A few years ago I was pleasantly surprised to find out I had achieved my dream bra size. No more trekking across the 3 counties looking for the right size to fit my tiny titties. :cool: I am now a 36B. I can go into just about any store in America including Victoria's Secret and find a bra that fits me perfectly. I even get a choice of colors and patterns. I'm not stuck with just white and beige any more!

Did you know that 36B is the same size bra Julia Roberts wore in Erin Brockovich? Sounds pretty good right . . . it is but there are still days when I wish I were bigger. :tongue: So I kind of get where the men who are into PE are coming from.

Apparently my relatively small to average size boobs came from my mom and her mom. My grandmother whose breasts I don't remember prayed for daughters with big breasts. Two out of three of her daughters got big breasts. My mom prayed for tall daughters; and had two girls who were 5'7" by the time they were in the 8th grade. So you see folks, prayer does work. :biggrin1::cool: Anywho, my mom is only slightly larger than me. She started wearing a C cup in her 60's. :rolleyes: Her older sister (God rest her soul) had huge breasts. When I was 11, I remember seeing one of her bras hanging up to dry in the bathroom and putting one cup on my head like a hat. It covered my whole head! :eek: My moms baby sister is a little smaller, maybe a D cup. Mom has a bubble butt, but neither of her sisters has a round derriere. They are big women but have flat butts.

Mom's three nieces, the daughters of her older brother, all have huge boobs. I mean like stripper big, naturally. My cousin Ronnie NEVER goes without a bra. When she was pregnant with her first child, back in the 60's the doctor told her she couldn't breast feed because she would suffocate the baby! :eek: She even sleeps in one because she says it's just too uncomfortable to have all that mess flopping around. :biggrin1: LMAO

So what about you other ladies, did you inherit your mommy's mammarys? :smile:
Snakey say you packin' a mean rackin'. He see you and he start a whackin'.:wink:

KONAN

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I look like my mum but I havent inherited her boobs or butt. Im a 42 FF, my mum is a 36 C. None of the women in my family have big boobs. I have a backside of massive proportions too, but I dnt know what size it is but my bf loves it so Im happy XD

I'd be MOOREE than happy with that too!!!:rolleyes:

Guy-jin

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
I've read in a number of places that 34B is the average bra size for normal sized (read: not over- or under-weight) women.

I don't know why I felt like posting this, since it's hardly relevant, but it just didn't feel right to come into this thread and say nothing at all. :redface:

D_Sherian_LaNeige

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm shaped exactly like my mum except scaled up. We're both hourglass-shaped but she's 5'3" and I'm 5'9" and she's an E cup while I'm a HH. My sis somehow ended up the same height as me but a size 10 with B cups.

Act2_Begins_Now

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
All of the women before and after me have had large breasts. Some larger than others, but all above average. My great grandmother, who would be in here 120s if still alive, was so big she would bind hers down. When my mother married my dad the tall gene was incorporated, so my and my daughters' chest doesn't look as freakish on us as it did with my mother, grandmother and great grandmother ... women who only stood between 4'9" and 5'5".

NPOJohnny

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
All of the women before and after me have had large breasts. Some larger than others, but all above average. My great grandmother, who would be in here 120s if still alive, was so big she would bind hers down. When my mother married my dad the tall gene was incorporated, so my and my daughters' chest doesn't look as freakish on us as it did with my mother, grandmother and great grandmother ... women who only stood between 4'9" and 5'5".

You, my darling, are not only stunningly beautifl but exude erotic waves that make me wild. Stunning ;)

biggunlover

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My wife inherited several things from her mom and grannny in the body/boob department. My wife, at 105 pounds, had 34EE's while in high school with a 17 inch waist and hated her boobs because of all the comments made to her by the boys. Her daughter had EEE's with a 20 inch waist while in high school so her mom tried to help her daughter not dislike her body despite comments by boys. My wife also remembered that she used to hate to go shopping with her mom because people used to ask if that was her older sister, her mom loved that reference. Now she uses those past feelings to help her daughter when they used to go shopping because they too used to be mistaken for sisters, of which her daughter hated but she loved and could relate to. Gravity has been good to my wife in that she has some sag but not much for her age. She attributes exercise and martial arts to that and I attribute much sex, I think my reasoning is most accurate. Her daughter while going through some marriage problems with her husband and wanting just anyone's dick, flashed me at our house with me just getting out of the shower drying my hair. I don't think she had ever seen what 8 inches looked like. I can say based on my visual that my stepdaughter has very little sag with her huge breasts and by the way, her marriage is on the mend. :smile:Wife looking over my shoulder reading and says hit submit:smile:

salpecam

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
All the women in my family are shaped the same way, and ditto all the men (except my hands look like my mum's). And all proprtions went that way too

D_Ivana Dickenside

Sexy Member
Media
i actually inherited 36C's from my dad's side of the family. most of my femaled relatives on my dad's side have got pretty good size knockers. everyone is mostly B's and C's, and we also a few natural D's (yes, i know, asian women who are D's are extremely rare but they do exist!).

most of the women on my mom's side are really flat-chested A's and no larger than B's. some of my cousins only got up to C's after they had their children and gained the baby weight.

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
When I was younger although I was lighter my boobs were relatively larger in comparison to my frame than they are now, after I was pregnant they were smaller than they had been before.

My mother's a bit larger than me, one sister's larger, one's smaller. We're all relatively slim with curvy but not large bottoms.

sounds nice