Ladies, do men ask you to lick, play, or gently bite their nipples?

HazelGod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Never been asked, I just do it automatically. Maybe the question for me is, "has a man ever asked you to stop playing with his nipples?":wink:
I am a very sensual person and I love the power of touching, kissing, sucking, licking, massaging...

Mmmm hmmm...my kinda girl.

snevets

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I think I get more turned on and cum earlier when my woman runs her hands softly over my pecs and over my abs down to my dick lines. I feel like she can make me nut at any moment.

D_Ivana Dickenside

Sexy Member
Media
Don't touch them... the piercings are to look at not bite.

my crazy ex bf said the same thing when i'd want to play with his pierced nipples. i know they're senstivite and i was always careful about doing it. but gosh, if you're gonna pierce your fuckin nipples how could you not expect me to NOT touch them? ugh, i just don't get it. :confused:

InverS

1st Like
Media
my wife loves it, but not too hard.

my ex, however, used to love it hard. and i mean biting down and sucking like it was the thickest thickshake, she loved it!!!

Ms.Teacher

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've never been asked....I just do it. :tongue:

If he says stop, I will. I know not all guys like it, but the ones that do are very into it. The texture and sometimes color are often the same as his glans. :smile:

And I like mine licked, played with, and gently bitten. I'm an equal opportunity nipple player. :boobies2:

There's no such thing as too many erogenous zones.:biggrin1:

HungLatino

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I did this once. I asked a girl to lick and suck on my nipple. It felt so good but I could tell she thought it was weird. Maybe if she did it more often she'd get used to it. I don't think there's anything wrong with it.