Ladies, do men make assumptions...

Rubenesque

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Stunned at the thinly veiled (actually, forget the veil completely) insults levelled at me by Gillette. Fuckwit you may think I am... and yes, I do have pics of my breasts on my profile, and I do have my yahoo id on there, but why does that automatically mean that I want to "cyber"? I spend quite a lot of time looking at pictures of cocks on this site, and figured it's only fair if I flash back.

A person can be a bit of an exhibitionist without wanting to fuck (or pretend to fuck online) everyone who asks.

All that aside.. it wasn't the fact I was propositioned that annoyed me, it was the reaction to me when I wasn't interested.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Stunned at the thinly veiled (actually, forget the veil completely) insults levelled at me by Gillette. Fuckwit you may think I am... and yes, I do have pics of my breasts on my profile, and I do have my yahoo id on there, but why does that automatically mean that I want to "cyber"? I spend quite a lot of time looking at pictures of cocks on this site, and figured it's only fair if I flash back.

A person can be a bit of an exhibitionist without wanting to fuck (or pretend to fuck online) everyone who asks.

All that aside.. it wasn't the fact I was propositioned that annoyed me, it was the reaction to me when I wasn't interested.
i agree with you, doll.

it's like going to a bar in a mini.
yes, you might be interested in going home with someone.
no, you're not a dead cert for anyone who asks.

and any man who can't take a polite refusal is low beyond any expletive i care to use.

D_Tina_Ciao

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Since I'm alone now and horny and have a slightly exhibitionistic streak because of that, I provided my Hot Effects Album for guys to use to get off - that way they don't bother me. :>) Hey, works for me.

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
Since I'm alone now and horny and have a slightly exhibitionistic streak because of that, I provided my Hot Effects Album for guys to use to get off - that way they don't bother me. :>) Hey, works for me.
Hate to say it but I doubt photoshopped pictures get guys off. Especially when nothing is enhanced accept the colour and texture of the picture.

*edit* I checked the pics out one by one and only one had a comment on it. It wasn't anything remotely sexual.

So in conclusion using photoshop to mess with pictures is not going to get guys off.

Last edited:

D_Tina_Ciao

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Sorry, dear - that's not what I hear from dozens of guys.......say what you will. :>)

And I just checked the comments under each of the 78 pics - there are 21 besides my own, and most are quite sexual. I don't know where you got 1 "nonsexual" comment.......obviously, you did not look at every photo on all 3 pages, or even finish the first page.

Not really sure about the purpose of this personal attack.........

Hate to say it but I doubt photoshopped pictures get guys off. Especially when nothing is enhanced accept the colour and texture of the picture.

Last edited:

MissBadaBing

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I have only been on this site for a little while and I am already sick of guys trying to contact me. The very first guy I talked to was alright, but all of the other wanted me to look at pics and try to guess their size. I am on this site to talk about issues and techniques, not to care about every guys dick on this site. I bitched one guy out and then I felt bad, but I guess all of the women on this site go through this.

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
Sorry, dear - that's not what I hear from dozens of guys.......say what you will. :>)

And I just checked the comments under each of the 78 pics - there are 21 besides my own, and most are quite sexual. I don't know where you got 1 "nonsexual" comment.......obviously, you did not look at every photo on all 3 pages, or even finish the first page.

Not really sure about the purpose of this personal attack.........
I'm sorry 20 comments and some sexual. But it's not because of the photoshoped look of the pictures.
You call yourself an artist but running a picture through photoshop isn't really art.

It's not a personal attack it's proving a point that most guys don't find photoshoped pictures attractive.

D_Tina_Ciao

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You didn't prove anything by your attack, sweetie - have had way too many emails and PMs to disprove what you say - men are very turned on by my pics. And I am an artist - take a look at my Google blog; please don't attempt to tell me what is and isn't art.

Most men find my *body* attractive, photoshopped or not, and that's what they see and appreciate in the pictures. I was only making a suggestion pertaining to this thread as to what worked for me. Your comments were, therefore, uncalled for.

Your comments are a personal attack, quite obviously.

Last edited:

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
You didn't prove anything by your attack, sweetie - have had way too many emails and PMs to disprove what you say - men are very turned on by my pics. And I am an artist - take a look at my Google blog; please don't attempt to tell me what is and isn't art.

Most men find my *body* attractive, photoshopped or not, and that's what they see and appreciate in the pictures. I was only making a suggestion pertaining to this thread as to what worked for me. Your comments were, therefore, uncalled for.

Your comments are a personal attack, quite obviously.

Take it as you may. I don't care. Using a crosshatch or sepia look to a picture is not art. It's a picture modification. I'm sorry.

And I'm adding my comments to your ridiculous claims. Adding modified pictures is not going to help the general female population be rid of male comments. Get real.

D_Tina_Ciao

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Take it as you may. I don't care. Using a crosshatch or sepia look to a picture is not art. It's a picture modification. I'm sorry.

And I'm adding my comments to your ridiculous claims. Adding modified pictures is not going to help the general female population be rid of male comments. Get real.

Oh, I'm certain you don't care - that's evident.

Ridiculous claims? In what way? A very personal attack - I feel sorry for you that you have to descend to such a level. I think most male comments here do not even approach being as acerbic as yours.

Get real? I'm more real than you can possibly conceive of - father killed when 5, severely handicapped Rett Syndrome daughter,
schizophrenic son, mother with Alzheimer's missing for 14 years and skeletal remains discovered in 2004, severe rheumatoid arthritis for 4 years, Pacemaker implant, 10 years in an abusive marriage - I've lived reality, honey.

I truly hope your actions and comments give you great satisfaction.

Last edited:

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media

Oh, I'm certain you don't care - that's evident.

Ridiculous claims? In what way? A very personal attack - I feel sorry for you that you have to descend to such a level. I think most male comments here do not even approach being as acerbic as yours.

Get real? I'm more real than you can possibly conceive of - father killed when 5, severely handicapped Rett Syndrome daughter,
schizophrenic son, mother with Alzheimer's missing for 14 years and skeletal remains discovered in 2004, severe rheumatoid arthritis for 4 years, Pacemaker implant, 10 years in an abusive marriage - I've lived reality, honey.

I truly hope your actions and comments give you great satisfaction.
Normally I wouldn't stop, but because I cannot care anymore about trying to explain to you why posting photoshop edited pictures rarely get people off, I have to stop. I did not mean get your life real, I meant get your perspective real.

Jesus christ.

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
... about you just because you're on this site?

I had a frustrating conversation just now on yahoo with some guy (can't remember his name, tiny wilson or something - how fitting) who had added me after seeing me on this site.

The conversation started with him making a comment about me having been in a bad mood the last time we spoke - which puzzled me as I can't remember being in a bad mood, and it transpired he meant because I'd said I wasn't horny or interested in "horny chat". Well, that doesn't mean I'm in a bad mood, it just means I don't want to help him wank - which I explained. So... he comes back at me telling me if I'm not interested in cyber etc, I should put it on my profile as the "vast majority" of people on this site ARE looking for that.

When I pointed out that technically LPSG isn't a contact site but that it has a section specifically for that that maybe he should try he accused me of having a bad attitude.

I don't think I had had a bad attitude up to that point, but it tipped me over and I called him a fuckwit (quite rightly in my opinion!!!).

So, my question is this... do men make assumptions about you because of this site? Do you think we're in the wrong for not wanting to cyber with every old guy who asks? Was he right and I was wrong? Please be honest, I can take it!

You were having at least a second conversation with someone whose chat interests didn't seem to match yours the last time. He wants to wank, you're not interested in helping him do so. Why continue the contact? It just looks like classic 'come here, come here, go away' behavior to me.

While the two of you were in disagreement on the subject of expectations the conversation sounds like it was at least civil until you called him a fuckwit. If you were expecting him to continue with civility when you had abandoned it, then yes, I do think you are the idiot in this exchange.

Oh and if the guy I had the conversation with is reading this... yep, I am a fat bitch - and I'm getting some, are you? :biggrin1:

I think this is the reason you were upset enough to start a thread. I also think you started the thread so you could get in an additional jab with the "I'm getting some, are you?"
Very mature.

His reaction to you not being interested in camming with him the first time can't have been all that bad or you'd not have kept him on your contact list and we'd have seen this thread then rather than now. How I read it his poor reaction was to being called a fuckwit.

Do men make assumptions about you because of this site? - Yep.
Do you think we're in the wrong for not wanting to cyber with every old guy who asks? - Nope
Was he right and I was wrong? - He was right to express his feelings after being led so far to be told no, you were within your rights to refuse, you were both within rights to discuss your feelings on the matter, you were wrong to call him a fuckwit, he was wrong to call you a fat bitch.

men asking is one thing.
men getting abusive at not being accepted is another.
a girl can be here for pics & cyber.
doesn't mean she's here for pics & cyber with everyone who asks.
and even if she is, there will be times that aren't convenient.

I agree with what you say except for the second line regarding abuse.

Good mood v. bad mood in his mind, since he wants to wank, equates to responsive v. unresponsive. It's an oversimplified mindset, skewed and even deluded but how much thinking do we expect from those with dick in hand? Commenting on her mood is not abusive. Suggesting she clarify on her profile that she's not looking to cyber is not abusive. Nor is commenting on her attitude as he sees it abusive. Disagreeable conversation certainly but not abusive.

(Just rereading her account of the exchange I have to take a moment here to savour the irony of her pointing out to him that LPSG isn't technically a contact site when she has her yahoo contact information available to all.)

Insults, I think we can agree, qualify as abusive. And the first launch, by her own accounting, didn't come from him.

it's like going to a bar in a mini.
yes, you might be interested in going home with someone.
no, you're not a dead cert for anyone who asks.
Close to wearing a mini in a bar but not quite.

Back to the bathroom wall example - "For a good time call"...
With nude pics it's closer to walking naked into that bar.
By supplying contact info publicly it's like adding a sign that says 'reach out and touch me'.
By accepting contact by random strangers it's like accepting at least initial touch from random strangers.

And no, even with that nobody should expect that it's a dead certainty that she's theirs for the taking. When she says no further that's the end of it. But you can't be surprised that they think they have a chance.

and any man who can't take a polite refusal is low beyond any expletive i care to use
I'm sorry but I have to question your reading of the OP.

He did take a polite refusal "the last time". And he must have taken it good naturedly enough because she kept him on her contact list in order for this subsequent conversation to happen. The reported conversation in her post starts with a comment on her mood "the last time". There is no request to cam mentioned during this exchange and his 'abusive' behaviour (which hasn't even been directly reported) appears to follow being called a fuckwit.

Making a comment on her personal appearance is out of line but as far as "bitch" being his response to her "fuckwit" I don't think she has grounds to seek any sympathy here.

Last edited:

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I agree with what you say except for the second line regarding abuse.

Good mood v. bad mood in his mind, since he wants to wank, equates to responsive v. unresponsive. It's an oversimplified mindset, skewed and even deluded but how much thinking do we expect from those with dick in hand? Commenting on her mood is not abusive. Suggesting she clarify on her profile that she's not looking to cyber is not abusive. Nor is commenting on her attitude as he sees it abusive. Disagreeable conversation certainly but not abusive.

(Just rereading her account of the exchange I have to take a moment here to savour the irony of her pointing out to him that LPSG isn't technically a contact site when she has her yahoo contact information available to all.)

Insults, I think we can agree, qualify as abusive. And the first launch, by her own accounting, didn't come from him.

Close to wearing a mini in a bar but not quite.

Back to the bathroom wall example - "For a good time call"...
With nude pics it's closer to walking naked into that bar.
By supplying contact info publicly it's like adding a sign that says 'reach out and touch me'.
By accepting contact by random strangers it's like accepting at least initial touch from random strangers.

And no, even with that nobody should expect that it's a dead certainty that she's theirs for the taking. When she says no further that's the end of it. But you can't be surprised that they think they have a chance.

I'm sorry but I have to question your reading of the OP.

He did take a polite refusal "the last time". And he must have taken it good naturedly enough because she kept him on her contact list in order for this subsequent conversation to happen. The reported conversation in her post starts with a comment on her mood "the last time". There is no request to cam mentioned during this exchange and his 'abusive' behaviour (which hasn't even been directly reported) appears to follow being called a fuckwit.

Making a comment on her personal appearance is out of line but as far as "bitch" being his response to her "fuckwit" I don't think she has grounds to seek any sympathy here.
pft!
i was talking about my experiences and in general.
and that i agreed with her about the mindset of men who assume we're there for their wankfest.
'A person can be a bit of an exhibitionist without wanting to fuck (or pretend to fuck online) everyone who asks. '

*irritating clicky fingered, head swirling gesture* whatever!

Last edited:

Rubenesque

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You were having at least a second conversation with someone whose chat interests didn't seem to match yours the last time. He wants to wank, you're not interested in helping him do so. Why continue the contact? It just looks like classic 'come here, come here, go away' behavior to me...

...You were having at least a second conversation with someone whose chat interests didn't seem to match yours the last time. He wants to wank, you're not interested in helping him do so. Why continue the contact? It just looks like classic 'come here, come here, go away' behavior to me.

Funny - you seem to believe you know what was said during our first exchange. Well, whatever it is you think was said, you're way off the mark. The first exchange went along these lines. He asked how I was, I said I was fine and asked how he was etc. We discussed where we were from (I think) and then he said he was horny and asked if I was, I said I wasn't. THAT was the extent of the conversation, and from that he gathered I was in a bad mood. The reason I continued the contact was because we hadn't left it on bad terms, it just ended. And how was I to know he was a one trick pony with only one topic of conversation? Don't assume every guy here is like that because I know for sure there are some very well educated, witty and interesting guys here that I've had some great conversation with. So, for all I knew he could've been one such guy and the previous convo (if you can even call it that) was just a one off????

And no, the reason I started the thread was to find out if other women have assumptions made about them simply because they chose to join this site, it certainly wasn't so I could make the point that I'm getting some. Besides which, the person I had the conversation with isn't even active on the forum as far as I can remember.

You implied I "led" him on to believe I was into something I'm not - how exactly? Because I'm on this site? Because I have my breasts on show? How very disappointingly "she was asking for it" of you!

He did take a polite refusal "the last time". And he must have taken it good naturedly enough because she kept him on her contact list in order for this subsequent conversation to happen.
No she didn't Gillette... he was never on my contact list in the first place!

Seems it's not just blokes who make assumptions without worrying about knowing the facts eh!

Last edited:

Lng_1

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Assumptions are made about the women and the men on this site... some are on target and some are not. There are times I'm in the mood for raw sex and women who appreciate a larger cock. There are times that I am not.... I imagine the same goes for everyone on this site depending on what day you "catch" them.

I've had phone sex with some people on this site... it is not very common... but always extremely hot... maybe it is b/c we chatted more about other stuff long before we got on the phone....

But I don't think one should assume everyone is here to "cyber", whether they are male or female.... jerks come in all sexes, shapes and sizes....

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Something is wrong with your quoting. You have me repeating myself even though I didn't in my post.

Funny - you seem to believe you know what was said during our first exchange. Well, whatever it is you think was said, you're way off the mark. The first exchange went along these lines. He asked how I was, I said I was fine and asked how he was etc. We discussed where we were from (I think) and then he said he was horny and asked if I was, I said I wasn't. THAT was the extent of the conversation, and from that he gathered I was in a bad mood. The reason I continued the contact was because we hadn't left it on bad terms, it just ended. And how was I to know he was a one trick pony with only one topic of conversation?
Yep. That's about what you related to us already. I inferred from your use of the word 'cyber' to include cams but the progression remains the same. He asked if you were interested, you said no, the conversation ended without him giving you reason for offence.

Don't assume every guy here is like that because I know for sure there are some very well educated, witty and interesting guys here that I've had some great conversation with.
I'm aware. I speak with several wonderful men from here with whom sexual fantasy has never entered into conversation.

So, for all I knew he could've been one such guy and the previous convo (if you can even call it that) was just a one off????
First impressions.

And no, the reason I started the thread was to find out if other women have assumptions made about them simply because they chose to join this site, it certainly wasn't so I could make the point that I'm getting some. Besides which, the person I had the conversation with isn't even active on the forum as far as I can remember.
Then why the name and shame(as best you were able to recall) and why specifically address the snarky put down to him? Hmm?

No she didn't Gillette... he was never on my contact list in the first place!

Whether he was on your contact list or not is futile hair splitting, Denise. The point is you didn't block him, allowing him the ability to contact you again. He took the refusal without responding abusively. Period.

You implied I "led" him on to believe I was into something I'm not - how exactly? Because I'm on this site? Because I have my breasts on show? How very disappointingly "she was asking for it" of you!
You weren't raped, ffs. You were contacted off a sex site in hopes you might engage in sexy talk. Gasp, not that! And he did not push for sexual conversation after you declined so please don't make it out as if you were victimized in some way. If this is your worst horror story you're luckier than most of us have been.

What I said was that it's an easy assumption to make.

This is a sex site.
You are showing off sexual parts of your body on the sex site.
Below these sexual images on this sex site you make publically available the ability to contact you.
Your contact address, "Breasty", only adds to the sexual cues. It's not the sort of contact address one would be expected to choose for use with business, family or aquaintances. Rather it's the type of name one might choose for contacts specifically from a sex site to discuss sexual things and perhaps only to be in use when you were in the mood for such.

Regarding 'asking for it', by making your contact info public you are inviting contact, yes.
(No, you are not required to do anything you don't feel like doing.)

Regarding abuse, by calling him a fuckwit you did invite a return insult, yes. The initial abuse was from you.

Rubenesque

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No Gillette for fuck sake don't admit you made stupid and incorrect assumptions about our conversation. I didn't block him the first time because he did nothing to offend me. He asked if I was horny, I said no... end of!! And as for "naming and shaming" I didn't, as it goes, because his yahoo id isn't the same as his LPSG name and the yahoo ID I quoted was only vaguely like his.

Regardless, say what you like about me, you're as entitled to your opinion as anyone else!

So at least we now know why you're named after a mens razor... sharp tongue! lol

njman2008

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't understand some men. You treat women with respect and care REGARDLESS of what you feel like they did to you. What is this tit for tat bullshit that you guys pull. If you feel disrespected by a women, tell her why and stop talking to her. There is no reason to say shit to her about her being a whore, or fat, or anything. Some guys are just jerks when they get rejected or feel like they were misled. So what grow up. I am a guy and I know it doesn't do anyone any good. Just be a gentleman at all times. Good things will happen.

The second point is where does any guy get off saying that a girl misled him or she was sending signals. SO WHAT. The bottom line was when it came down to it she didn't want to do anything. Get your dick in check and walk away from the situation. Everyone has a right to change their minds about whatever is going on so that doesn't give a guy the right to be upset...

Last time I checked, this is a "support group." This isn't a sex site, gasp!

Last edited: