Ladies, do men make assumptions...

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No Gillette for fuck sake don't admit you made stupid and incorrect assumptions about our conversation.
I admitted I was wrong about cams. I don't think that qualifies as stupid. And everything else I seem to have got right.
I didn't block him the first time because he did nothing to offend me. He asked if I was horny, I said no... end of!!
Which is precisely what I said to dolfette. There was no offence given in response for your not helping him wank.

And as for "naming and shaming" I didn't, as it goes, because his yahoo id isn't the same as his LPSG name and the yahoo ID I quoted was only vaguely like his.
Again, why bother at all? And your getting the last word dig at him? Sorry but the presence of those two things in your OP defeats your claim that you started this thread with the pure intention of discussing assumptions.

Regardless, say what you like about me, you're as entitled to your opinion as anyone else!
Yes, I am.
You took my reply to Pitbull detailing the reasons such assumptions are made as a personal insult to you. Why? Just because it was on your thread? I've said the same things many, many times before when this subject is raised. Unfortunately your, "Be honest, I can take it.", didn't hold true.

So at least we now know why you're named after a mens razor... sharp tongue! lol
Also sharp enough to notice that the first insult was fired off by you. The reason I even bothered pointing this out from your specific instance is because others were commenting on his being abusive to you for not participating as he desired when in fact that refusal wasn't what precipitated his alleged insult to you at all.

Last edited:

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There is no reason to say shit to her about her being a whore, or fat, or anything.
By the same token there is no reason to call someone a fuckwit when the simple option of just walking away from the conversation exists. Don't get me wrong, I've vented my spleen a time or two instead of talking the high road but I'm not hypocritical enough to solely fault the other party when they respond in kind. His insult followed hers.

The bottom line was when it came down to it she didn't want to do anything. Get your dick in check and walk away from the situation.
As he did.

Everyone has a right to change their minds about whatever is going on so that doesn't give a guy the right to be upset...

Can I just ask why it's always the men who are percieved as being in the wrong when there is a disagreement of a sexual nature with a woman?
It's horseshit.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Can I just ask why it's always the men who are percieved as being in the wrong when there is a disagreement of a sexual nature with a woman?
It's horseshit.
heh, i've seen some cringeworthy online hissy fits from regected ladies.
a lot rarer but twice as crazy.
funny as hell to witness.

hosebeast!!!!!

Rubenesque

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
For the final time - the reason I started the thread was:-

a) because he assumed my not being horny the first time we chatted meant I was in a bad mood (despite the fact that I'd been perfectly polite and chatty) as if happy and horny ALWAYS go together.

b) he assumed that because I was on this site it meant that I would definitely be prepared to have a "horny chat" with HIM, as if it's his automatic right and I have little say in it.

c) that because I said I wasn't interested in a horny chat with him, I should put on my profile that I'm not interested in that at all. Again, he was assuming that because I didn't want to have a horny chat with him it means I'm Miss Iron Knickers who doesn't want to have a horny chat with ANYONE. When the truth is, that sometimes (albeit rarely) I do get into heated chats with guys I've met on this site!

That all led me to thinking about the assumptions that are made about us because we're a member of a site like this... that's all.

I can take the truth Gillette, but your first post, which clearly WAS written as an attack on me (and each subsequent post you've written on this thread has confirmed that), was based on incorrect assumptions you'd made, both about me and about the conversation I had had with this guy. I took massive offense at the inference I'm a prick tease, because believe me, that is the last thing I am. I have NEVER led a guy to believe he's going to shag me if I know full well that's never going to happen.

Anyway, that's my last word on the subject. Have a nice day all xx

lorne

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I always find it kinda weird if someone adds me with out ever saying a word or having any contact at all with me. I d like to meet and chat but something about just adding and saying HEY WATCH me is really weird. If I want to just get viewers I'll go on cam4 or something.

Sassy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
you girls need a sigline like mine.
i'm serious.
it works a treat.

Dolfette, I smile every time I see it. :smile:

I haven't posted any pics for this very reason. If I really like a guy and get to know him, he'll see my charms soon enough.:flirt:

MercyfulFate

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I can only imagine how obnoxious it is being a woman on the internet.

For fun, go into a chatroom as a woman and you'll be swamped in messages quickly.

I'm curteous, if someone wants to speak to me their welcome to, but I usually won't message someone unless asked to.